The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

Gothenburg Mayhem - June 3rd

*Littlefair*
post 19.May.2006, 06:00 PM
Post #16

Ok I have never been but I am assuming this is it.

http://ajfoxe.talk21.com.namezero.com/int_...gothenburg.html

I am obviously not certain so could one of you who have been confirm for us please. :twisted:
Go to the top of the page
+
*Kodos*
post 19.May.2006, 06:01 PM
Post #17

*envisions the motley lot of us ending up at a S & M torture dome*
+
*Streja*
post 19.May.2006, 06:03 PM
Post #18

Right ok thanks Littlefair.
+
Nuname
post 19.May.2006, 06:09 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (Streja)
Where is the Rover then? Never heard of it hmm and I live here.

If it's a loud pub then maybe not cos we need to be able to hear eachother smile.gif

2a långgatan, a little way down.
+
*Kodos*
post 19.May.2006, 06:21 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Nuname)
2a långgatan, a little way down.

Will you be joining us, Nuname????
+
*Streja*
post 19.May.2006, 06:25 PM
Post #21

Sorry for being Swedish but what time should we meet up there?
+
*Kodos*
post 19.May.2006, 06:46 PM
Post #22

Mwwwwwwwwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I believe it opens at 19:00. What time do things normally get started in Gbg on a Saturday? Should we try to arrive earlier and snag as many tables as possible????
+
Roowhip
post 19.May.2006, 06:54 PM
Post #23

Are we still on at the Rover? I thought we were meeting 6:30pm smile.gif ...what's the latest head count? I'm still not a definite but will do my best smile.gif
+
*Streja*
post 19.May.2006, 06:59 PM
Post #24

Hehe Yeah I was thinking about the table thing. Last meetup at bishop's arms there wasn't enough room really, I had the chance to get a table before everyone showed up (cos I was on time being Swedish and all and the rest Brits and English and what not were LATE!!) but I couldn't cos I was all alone and all...
+
*Kodos*
post 19.May.2006, 07:01 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (Roowhip)
Are we still on at the Rover? I thought we were meeting 6:30pm smile.gif ...what's the latest head count? I'm still not a definite but will do my best smile.gif

Voodoo!!!!

No idea bout the head count. I'm hoping Andy has maintained a list.

Send Maryboy a nagging e-mail, please. The more peer pressure, the better. biggrin.gif
+
*Kodos*
post 19.May.2006, 07:02 PM
Post #26

QUOTE (Streja)
Hehe Yeah I was thinking about the table thing. Last meetup at bishop's arms there wasn't enough room really, I had the chance to get a table before everyone showed up (cos I was on time being Swedish and all and the rest Brits and English and what not were LATE!!) but I couldn't cos I was all alone and all...

Uh-oh, Streja. I should warn you... Dock and I are Yanks from the South. It's not "on-time" unless we're 15 minutes late. I'll try to set the clocks back (as a compromise). smile.gif
+
*Streja*
post 19.May.2006, 07:06 PM
Post #27

Ahh right academic time...I will be alright with that...that time they were more like erhm 30 minutes late! And then it turns out one of them /can't remember who) ignored me eventhough he knew it was me sitting there waiting!!!
+
*Kodos*
post 19.May.2006, 07:10 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (Streja)
Ahh right academic time...I will be alright with that...that time they were more like erhm 30 minutes late! And then it turns out one of them can't remember who ignored me eventhough he knew it was me sitting there waiting!!!

Excuse me, were you saying something? I wasn't paying attention. :wink:
+
Eyallow
post 19.May.2006, 07:13 PM
Post #29

QUOTE (Streja)
Ahh right academic time...I will be alright with that...that time they were more like erhm 30 minutes late! And then it turns out one of them can't remember who ignored me eventhough he knew it was me sitting there waiting!!!

Am i supposed to be guilty? Wonder why i feel guilty though. I am wrecking this party when i arrive. Pink will be leading the caravan with lets get the party started! :twisted:
+
*Streja*
post 19.May.2006, 07:14 PM
Post #30

The part? hehe smile.gif

It wasn't you was it?
+

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: