The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3   Reply to this topic

How come illegal immigration works better

Than legal one?

Saywhatwhat
post 29.Jan.2019, 08:41 PM
Post #31

QUOTE (john.boy @ 29.Jan.2019, 07:47 PM) *
The number of reported rapes decreased during 2014 to 2015, and increased significantly from 2015 through 2016 onwards.. Not in Sweden.. Only 24% of reported rapes did the victim know the attacker.

And they also expanded, and continued to do so til 2018 I know, the definition of rape. Most countries will tally one case of rape even if the perpetrator raped the same victim multiple times. In Sweden they tally each instance. For example, I’ve seen this before, if a woman says her husband has been raping her every other day for the entire year, Sweden will call that 182 charges of rape rather than one

Where did you get the other stat?

Edit..

Here’s another stupid doing from greasy Sweden... if someone reports rape it is added to the number of rapes per year even if proven not to be.

I also read that Sweden has had the highest number of rapes out of 35 European countries since 1996... but that has to do in part with what is mentioned above
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 29.Jan.2019, 11:16 PM
Post #32

Wouldn't it be proper to mention ethnicity in all those reports???

I am totally sure it would prove that the new "Swedes" are innocent of all the hateful charges brought against them...

Yes???
+
Saywhatwhat
post 29.Jan.2019, 11:38 PM
Post #33

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 29.Jan.2019, 11:16 PM) *
Wouldn't it be proper to mention ethnicity in all those reports???I am totally sure it would prove that the new "Swedes" are innocent of all the hateful charges ... (show full quote)

They had a report and found only a small majority is... not like it is reported by your posse. I would attribute this majority of reports or convictions to racist and xenophobic tendencies of some Swedes... hysteria of it... think metoo. And then those tendencies also create the exaggerated and cherry picked reporting you and your posse see as the truth.

But yes there are problems with newly arrived “refugees” or youth that are either on their own or just completely unsupervised and disciplined by parent. Mix that with a weak and cold society like Sweden and well...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 30.Jan.2019, 12:52 AM
Post #34

"Posse"???

We talking...Wild West or..."the hood"

Neither of which is fitting for this discussion...

Where you cummin frum???

What would the statics be if the charges be changed to surprise copulation/assault with a friendly weapon???
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: