The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Working while waiting for work permit

Can I do it?

marcois22
post 12.Feb.2019, 01:04 AM
Post #1

After me and my employer wait for the 10 days the job announcement must be online, will I be able to work in Sweden for him? or should I wait for the response outside of Sweden?

I've received mix information about this, but overall it seems that I should be able to work for my employer while waiting for the response on my work permit application and then, when MV actually does have the response, THEN I should get the response while being OUTSIDE Sweden. Is that right?
Go to the top of the page
+
Panika
post 14.Feb.2019, 09:09 AM
Post #2

is that your first work permit? if it is, you can't work for him until you actually get the permit and that one you need to wait outside of Sweden.
+
silent.nature
post 15.Feb.2019, 08:54 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (marcois22 @ 12.Feb.2019, 01:04 AM) *
After me and my employer wait for the 10 days the job announcement must be online, will I be able to work in Sweden for him? or should I wait for the response outside of Swede ... (show full quote)

If you are outside of Sweden and it is your first application for work permit then you must have to wait for MV decision before you arrive/start working for your employer unless you have any other valid residence permit which allows you working in Sweden e.g studies.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: