The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
103 Pages V  « < 101 102 103   Reply to this topic

Migrationsverket deportation rage

salary, insurance, vacation, then what?

watergarden
post 18.Oct.2018, 08:42 AM
Post #1531

I always thought that all these deportations are a bit too much but then again all of those people who were deported did have either lower salary than required or a missing insurance or etc...

Maybe people have that kind of mindset like: "Nobody's gonna deport me for earning 200 SEK less in March 2014, I'm not a criminal etc." That kind of mindset makes them unprepared for all of this, when it eventually happens, I guess.

You don't have to be a criminal to be deported. That's just how it is.
Go to the top of the page
+
watergarden
post 18.Oct.2018, 08:46 AM
Post #1532

And why do people get lower salary, I don't get it? The only reason for it to be lower is kårensdag - when you're sick, otherwise it's a fixed monthly salary that is always the same.

I have never received a single SEK less than I was supposed to, except for when I was sick for 2-3 days.
+
Bsmith
post 18.Oct.2018, 11:39 AM
Post #1533

It should not be based upon the salary they earn but on their ability to support themselves and contribute to society.
+
wallace1837
post 18.Oct.2018, 02:24 PM
Post #1534

QUOTE (watergarden @ 18.Oct.2018, 09:42 AM) *
I always thought that all these deportations are a bit too much but then again all of those people who were deported did have either lower salary than required or a missing in ... (show full quote)

It is really Swedish to be able to rationalise this. We've seen people being deported for pocket change difference in salary, entrepreneur being deported because they started a business that was not generating revenue from day one (like all other startup, maybe except drug dealer) and decided to invest in their company instead paying a ridiculous salary, we've seen people being deported because their apartment was judge too small (by a society that discriminate against newcomers on the real estate market), we've seen people deported because they didn't take enough day of vacation, we've seen people deported because, behind the scene, the employer didn't pay a form of insurance that the employee cannot know in real time if the employer pays it.

It is not about being a criminal or not (although criminal are treated pretty well). It is about living in a rule of law, where you can be held accountable for action you have control over. Not where you need to be accountable for your employer (insurance - vacation), or the dysfunctional society that prevent you from accessing the rental market.

Sweden is a dysfunctional society, discrimination is rampant, and they want to project a n image of "moral superpower". Wake up guys!
+
watergarden
post 18.Oct.2018, 02:28 PM
Post #1535

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 18.Oct.2018, 03:24 PM) *
Sweden is a dysfunctional society, discrimination is rampant, and they want to project a n image of "moral superpower". Wake up guys!

Haha I am well aware of that which is why I feel awful for having to wait one more year to get the citizenship. It's kind of easy to get it here compared to other European countries and I wanna live in Paris so...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Oct.2018, 02:44 PM
Post #1536

" Wake up guys! "

And do what???
+
wallace1837
post 18.Oct.2018, 06:39 PM
Post #1537

More overturn Migrationsverket deportation rage decision by the court. This time Mirationsverket was trying to get a orphan child deported far away from his grandparents in Sweden. Good job Migrationsverket!
+
Family_permit
post 19.Oct.2018, 06:12 AM
Post #1538

After reading this tread, I can’t believe that these things are happening in Sweden...

But how is this possible? How can people affect these things when employer is in charge of taking care of these things. Does Migrationsverket knows that this should be on employer and not employee??
+
wallace1837
post 19.Oct.2018, 12:14 PM
Post #1539

QUOTE (Family_permit @ 19.Oct.2018, 07:12 AM) *
After reading this tread, I can’t believe that these things are happening in Sweden...But how is this possible? How can people affect these things when employer is in charge ... (show full quote)

They do, and they have scripted response. Check this one: https://www.entreprenor.se/nyheter/kompeten...gar_710590.html

Every time the supreme court prove migrationsverket wrong in their interpretation of simple law, they say basically "we will think about it" and does not change their interpretation and continue the ethnic cleansing of foreign workers.
+

103 Pages V  « < 101 102 103
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: