The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Networking and sponsorship

Attempting to network

rcsNC
post 25.Jan.2018, 09:49 AM
Post #1

My name is Ryan and I have been trying to get into Sweden for the past 2 years. A little over 2 years ago I met my girlfriend in Stockholm while visiting my family in Huddinge. We connected very well and decided to endure this process of me becoming a resident of Sweden. For the past 2 years we have tried and tried to find something or someway of me getting into Sweden. First I was actually offered a position at the IES (International Engelska Skolan) but the contract was withdrawn due to complications. Needless to say, that was a major setback... It was like have a delicious apple in front of your face ready to eat only to drop it on the ground. After that we decided to try the Sambo visa, but that was quickly denied after 2 months due to living arrangements. Unfortunately, my girlfriend has been on a waiting list for over 8 years and she has yet to find an apartment. This has been extremely stressful. If we were to marry, it wouldn't make the process any faster. So what I am trying to do is to reach out to anyone that may be willing to sponsor a working visa. I don't have the most impressive CV in the world, but what I do have is experience in a lot of different fields. Sales, Customer Service, Product management, Food and Beverage Industry, and Landscaping as well. I was wondering if anyone knew of any local groups here in Sweden that meet up for Fika. I want to show people that I am more than what my CV shows.
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: