The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

SweNazi extradited from Germany

For hate crimes against Immigrants

gsurya
post 25.Jan.2019, 09:30 PM
Post #1

Funny how this news about this convicted SweNazi has not been all over the news in Sweden?

Sweden John Ausonius, the convicted killer known as "the laser man" for using a precision-scope rifle to target immigrants and a Holocaust survivor
https://www.thelocal.se/20190125/s

This is really the kind of people the far-right SD & their voters promote and defend.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 25.Jan.2019, 09:45 PM
Post #2

Patriots and freedom fighters will lead the way to a better Sweden!!!
+
Bsmith
post 25.Jan.2019, 11:20 PM
Post #3

Yeah, Venezuela here we come.
+
Uncle Fred
post 26.Jan.2019, 12:46 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (gsurya @ 25.Jan.2019, 09:30 PM) *
Funny how this news about this convicted SweNazi has not been all over the news in Sweden?Sweden John Ausonius, the convicted killer known as "the laser man" for usi ... (show full quote)

And what about the terrorists (some immigrants) that take out thousands of innocent people around the world. It is this that make the SD and far right. You don't have the balls to face up to that.
You spread racial hatred.
+
gsurya
post 26.Jan.2019, 04:07 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 25.Jan.2019, 11:46 PM) *
And what about the terrorists (some immigrants) that take out thousands of innocent people around the world. It is this that make the SD and far right. You don't have the ... (show full quote)

Biggest act of terror on record in the Nordic region, is by a far right SweNazi type - hate filled, bigot, anti-immigrant racist called Anders Behring Breivik. QED.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 10:27 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 26.Jan.2019, 12:46 AM) *
And what about the terrorists (some immigrants) that take out thousands of innocent people around the world. It is this that make the SD and far right. You don't have the ... (show full quote)

The majority of mass shootings in the us are from middle aged white men.

Crime and shootings etc happen within gang culture all over world.

Terrorism is more of an ominous threat that has been used largely for political reasons. Same with immigration.
+
Bsmith
post 26.Jan.2019, 10:37 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 10:27 AM) *
Terrorism is more of an ominous threat that has been used largely for political reasons. Same with immigration.

Nice to see that you are willing to admit that Islam is a political organization.
+
Uncle Fred
post 26.Jan.2019, 11:07 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (gsurya @ 26.Jan.2019, 04:07 AM) *
Biggest act of terror on record in the Nordic region, is by a far right SweNazi type - hate filled, bigot, anti-immigrant racist called Anders Behring Breivik. QED.

Biggest act of terror on record was 911 New York, was committed by hate filled anti western world Islamic terrorists. I would f'ing shut your big mouth if I was you. Once again you don't have the balls to stand up to that, you f'ing IndoNazi Bigot.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 11:07 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 26.Jan.2019, 10:37 AM) *
Nice to see that you are willing to admit that Islam is a political organization.

?

Nice to see you equate Islam with terrorism. Bigot.
+
Uncle Fred
post 26.Jan.2019, 12:55 PM
Post #10

Lot of bigots on here now. laugh.gif
+
Bsmith
post 26.Jan.2019, 02:26 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 10:07 AM) *
? . Nice to see you equate Islam with terrorism. Bigot.

Just as you equate Christianity with Brevik who never claimed any religious reasons for his terrible act. Meanwhile, hundreds, perhaps thousands, of terrorist acts are committed in the name of Islam each year. What is the natural reaction if one hears the shout, "Allah abukar" in a crowded market? Run like hell!
+
Bsmith
post 26.Jan.2019, 02:30 PM
Post #12

BTW, the definition of bigot is as follows: a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

It would appear that you are the biggest bigot on the forum. You really shouldn't be using big words if you don't know the meaning...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 26.Jan.2019, 03:02 PM
Post #13

I think bigots are the heroes of those that do not like to be blown up by people who think that God is great...again laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 03:34 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 26.Jan.2019, 02:26 PM) *
Just as you equate Christianity with Brevik who never claimed any religious reasons for his terrible act. Meanwhile, hundreds, perhaps thousands, of terrorist acts are commit ... (show full quote)

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 26.Jan.2019, 02:30 PM) *
BTW, the definition of bigot is as follows: a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.It would appear that you are the biggest bigot on the forum. You ... (show full quote)

Wasn’t me fool.

But yes, over history there has been a shit ton of violence in the name of your Christian god. Jesus you are clueless.

And how am I a bigot? Because I don’t agree with you equating Islam to terrorism? Terrorism has no nationality or religion.

What most politicians do is a terrorist act because they control by fear.

Here is the definition... since you are big on that...
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

What? No mention of Islam? Weird.

Conservatard
+
Uncle Fred
post 26.Jan.2019, 04:19 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 03:34 PM) *
Wasn’t me fool.But yes, over history there has been a shit ton of violence in the name of your Christian god. Jesus you are clueless.And how am I a bigot? Because I don’t ... (show full quote)

Just to clarify then, if I feel intimidated by something is that an act of terrorism.
+

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: