The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Comviq sim in english

is it possible?

TheWickedD
post 18.Jan.2015, 01:53 PM
Post #1

Hi!

Just new in Sweden and got a Comviq prepaid card. Is there a way to change it to english (especially the messages they send me)?

Thanks a lot!
Go to the top of the page
+
Hallander
post 18.Jan.2015, 02:11 PM
Post #2

Its Comviq that sends the messages, obviously, the sim just connects you. And no, they dont send anything in English. What are you having trouble with ? Once your phone is set up, everything actually on the phone will work in the language your phone is set up in. Comviqs messages are mainly about your plan, its expiry, when you have put money in etc. I have 2 Comviq payg kontantkorts, and believe me the info they provide including telling you when your balance, card validity run out is far far better than the way UK companies treat you.

Download their app to your phone for balance etc. Sign up for an on line account which is also slick.

Copy anything you dont get on here (or into Google translate) and someone (me ?) will help.
+
TheWickedD
post 18.Jan.2015, 02:18 PM
Post #3

Hi Hallander,

Thanks for the reply. Indeed, with google translate things aren't too hard to figure out. IT would just be most convenient if they happened to do English too until i understand Swedish. Will look into the online account and such, thanks for the tips!

All the best!
+
Hallander
post 18.Jan.2015, 02:22 PM
Post #4

Just looked again at the web site. Its as simple as could be but in Swedish. No crap padding it out. Best of luck.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: