The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4   Reply to this topic

SKY TV viewing

Is it going to work

MrCurry
post 12.Apr.2016, 12:32 PM
Post #46

Hi - can you elaborate a bit on what this skybox f5s is, and how it works? When you say you need a dish, is it a 150cm dish that's required? The channel I am most interested in is sky sports F1 HD. Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
wondering_again
post 12.Apr.2016, 01:21 PM
Post #47

Have any of you guys actually messed about with Kodi and using a subscription from Cs-kings.biz.

I am using a subscription from one of the providers from here and can honestly it beats having to muck around with a satellite.
+
sarcastrix
post 12.Apr.2016, 01:41 PM
Post #48

QUOTE (wondering_again @ 12.Apr.2016, 12:21 PM) *
Have any of you guys actually messed about with Kodi and using a subscription from Cs-kings.biz. I am using a subscription from one of the providers from here and can honestly ... (show full quote)

Kodi is the best way this year however, i've been stuck here 10 years so have all the hardware in place smile.gif
+
MrCurry
post 13.Apr.2016, 07:27 AM
Post #49

Thanks guys, I have gone ahead and bought a mag254 box from eBay but rather than go the expatvision route, I've bought an 80 USD annual subscription from iptvprivateserver.com who claim to offer all the channels. I'll give it a test and if it proves to be reliable I'll come back let you know, in case others are interested. I'm not expecting it to be perfect at that price.

I don't want to give anyone duff info and have already noticed at least one missing channel, so will get to know it a bit better before directing anyone else that way. Just to mention however that I found it by searching on YouTube for videos with "mag254" in the title. Lots of info out there
+
intrepidfox
post 16.Apr.2016, 07:12 PM
Post #50

You can watch lots of UK tv inc Sky using Mobdro
+

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: