The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

SweNazi extradited from Germany

For hate crimes against Immigrants

Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 04:34 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 26.Jan.2019, 04:19 PM) *
Just to clarify then, if I feel intimidated by something is that an act of terrorism.

If it is done to you and others with the pursuit of political aims, then yes.

And yes control by fear, as many politicians do, especially trump and SD, I would consider an act of terrorism. Just as you may feel intimidated by politicians welcoming immigrants, you could consider that terrorism...

Although the intent of welcoming is not intimidating, unlike fear tactics and language that SD and trump use, whose intent is to provoke fear, you and others may very well feel threatened by immigrants and the idea, so you can call that terrorism as well. Although I’d argue intent behind message
Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 26.Jan.2019, 05:21 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 04:34 PM) *
If it is done to you and others with the pursuit of political aims, then yes.And yes control by fear, as many politicians do, especially trump and SD, I would consider an act ... (show full quote)

What planet do you live on???? To hell with Trump but SD are stating the facts concerning immigration, the violence and the costs due to the fools that have been trying to run the country previously
+
Uncle Fred
post 26.Jan.2019, 05:23 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 04:34 PM) *
If it is done to you and others with the pursuit of political aims, then yes.And yes control by fear, as many politicians do, especially trump and SD, I would consider an act ... (show full quote)

I understand your point. Not far from where I live, there is an area where immigrants are on the street every night. There have been verbal and physical attacks on people walking though that area and often the police are called but do nothing. Many old people in the area fear for their lives. Would you say these immigrants and committing an act of terrorism.
+
Bsmith
post 26.Jan.2019, 05:40 PM
Post #19

No, no. That is just cultural enrichment.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 05:43 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 26.Jan.2019, 05:21 PM) *
What planet do you live on???? To hell with Trump but SD are stating the facts concerning immigration, the violence and the costs due to the fools that have been trying to run the country previously

I live on earth, you? Call it what you want, but what sd states are ideas based on the fear of a vanishing Sweden. They are using fear to intimidate people into siding with their political aim. Trump and sd are one in the same in that sense... trump saying America is vanishing we need to do something about it, sd saying Sweden as we remember and want will vanish so come to our side and we will protect and save you.

What’s so hard to understand... both are running a fear based campaign...

Is saying immigrants commit all the rape and crime not supposed to scare people? Who said that line, oh yeah both sd and trump.

To hell with you you wannabe anarchist atheist

But I will give it to you that Sweden’s previous govt created this situation. All Swedish politics and political parties are pathetic

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 26.Jan.2019, 05:23 PM) *
I understand your point. Not far from where I live, there is an area where immigrants are on the street every night. There have been verbal and physical attacks on people walk ... (show full quote)

No because they have no political aim. If they feel their lives are threatened by these kids then i personally think that is assault. Don’t know how that would hold up in a court though, word against word in that situation unless recorded or witnesses.
+
Uncle Fred
post 26.Jan.2019, 06:15 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 05:43 PM) *
No because they have no political aim. If they feel their lives are threatened by these kids then i personally think that is assault. Don’t know how that would hold up in a ... (show full quote)

OK, what I should have also said, is that the people I speak off feel very intimated, that is why they are frightened to go out after dark.. You said the intimidation must have a political aim, yet I can find no reference to this in any online dictionary, maybe you can show me where I can this.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 07:10 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 26.Jan.2019, 06:15 PM) *
OK, what I should have also said, is that the people I speak off feel very intimated, that is why they are frightened to go out after dark.. You said the intimidation must hav ... (show full quote)

Google

Definition of terrorism/ terrorism definition.

Oxford dictionary

Wikipedia

Etc

I would call what you are describing as either assault or harassment.

And remember we are talking about terrorism... not terror or someone feeling terrorized.

It’s like the guy who shot up people in Norway... he is a terrorist because he had that huge political/ personal maniphesto written and his violence had the political aim of which his maniphesto described. If he didn’t have anything written, not even a note or trail of Facebook posts that were political, or what have you, i would just call them a mass shooter.

Like the guy who shot all the people in Vegas... what he did wasn’t politically motivated, at least I don’t think they had found anything, so I wouldn’t call him a terrorist.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 07:16 PM
Post #23

So back to how this all came about... a certain bsmith in post whatever number equated terrorism specifically to Islam.

If you are, bsmith, standing strong on your equation, then I would say Christianity is maybe the biggest terrorist organization in the world.

They have used fear, violence, punishment, intimidation, to push their governing ideology onto the masses for centuries.
+
Svedallas
post 26.Jan.2019, 08:07 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (gsurya @ 25.Jan.2019, 09:30 PM) *
Funny how this news about this convicted SweNazi has not been all over the news in Sweden?Sweden John Ausonius, the convicted killer known as "the laser man" for usi ... (show full quote)

This is because this is dominating the news:

https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/regeringen...-gamla-siffror/

The worst immigration minister in HISTORY!
+
Uncle Fred
post 26.Jan.2019, 08:27 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 07:10 PM) *
GoogleDefinition of terrorism/ terrorism definition.Oxford dictionaryWikipediaEtcI would call what you are describing as either assault or harassment.And remember we are talki ... (show full quote)

I agree with your definition of terrorism, but that was not what I was asking.

I first asked the question "Just to clarify then, if I feel intimidated by something is that an act of terrorism." It seems you may have got confused with your answer and maybe that my fault for being a little misleading.

Now you answered my question with "If it is done to you and others with the pursuit of political aims, then yes."

So going back to your definition of intimidate, I cant find the word political on Google, the Oxford dictionary or Wikipedia.
So if I cant find that information them intimidation must be a terrorist act as you said.

Remember what you said,

What most politicians do is a terrorist act because they control by fear.

Here is the definition... since you are big on that...
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 09:01 PM
Post #26

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 26.Jan.2019, 08:27 PM) *
I agree with your definition of terrorism, but that was not what I was asking.I first asked the question "Just to clarify then, if I feel intimidated by something is that ... (show full quote)

You are mistaken... I’ve only been talking about terrorism, not intimidation....

That’s why we are on different pages and you are getting confused... and confusing me.

I thought you were asking about terrorism. That’s all I’ve been defining
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 09:05 PM
Post #27

Maybe you were confused when I was saying how if people feel intimidated by say social dems to welcome immigrants... a sort of fear and intimidation based on morality, then I could understand someone arguing that is terrorism.

I dunno how you got so confused.

Wtf uncle.

smile.gif

And in your example of the old folks being intimidated, that is, as I said before, assault or harrassment.

I think a bigger problem to question is why the police don’t do anything about that?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 26.Jan.2019, 09:25 PM
Post #28

"I think a bigger problem to question is why the police don’t do anything about that?

The SD will...
+
Bsmith
post 26.Jan.2019, 10:22 PM
Post #29

The police are hamstrung by the PC nutters.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Jan.2019, 11:18 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 26.Jan.2019, 09:25 PM) *
"I think a bigger problem to question is why the police don’t do anything about that?. The SD will...

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 26.Jan.2019, 10:22 PM) *
The police are hamstrung by the PC nutters.

Says the two who don’t live in Sweden. One never has and one hasn’t in, what? 7-8 years?

+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: