The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Trump lied about Swedish Immigrant crime rate

SweNazis love their bretheren across the pond

gsurya
post 20.Feb.2019, 04:50 PM
Post #1

No surprise, Trump lied again when he used attacked Swedish immigrants to bolster his own Klan in the US.

No wonder immigrant hating SweNazis love him here in Sweden!

"Official crime statistics from Sweden actually show that the crime rate has remained steady since 2005.

What’s more, the Swedish police do not collect information on the ethnicity, religion, or race of perpetrators or victims of crime, which means there’s no evidence for claims that Muslim immigrants are committing crimes in record numbers.

Nor is there any evidence to support the claim that Swedish authorities are manipulating the statistics, as the producer of the video alleges"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-...m=.0eecccb35080
Go to the top of the page
+
Saywhatwhat
post 20.Feb.2019, 06:22 PM
Post #2

I think they don’t collect data on people who commit crime because they don’t want to see a pattern... they don’t want to admit that there is an underclass in their society. It breaks their image of egalitarian super power.

I’ll go on a limb and say the thing most related to crime is social class.

There is only one class in Sweden... world class!

High fives and kanon all around.
+
Gjeebes
post 20.Feb.2019, 07:44 PM
Post #3

"What’s more, the Swedish police do not collect information on the ethnicity, religion, or race of perpetrators or victims of crime, which means there’s no evidence for claims that Muslim immigrants are committing crimes in record numbers. "

You are such an ignorant tard. Why don't they collect the information, gsurya, you muppet?

Because up until they were collecting these statistics, until, when was it, 2006, guess what?

Migrants/fugees were "over-represented" in crime stats. And since this is Meatballia we are talking about, can't have any cloudy skies ruining the rainbow parade, so they stopped identifying the Meatballs' main violent crime/sex crime candidates.

The fact that they stopped collecting only goes to show how bad the problem already was in 2006.

And if it got worse, which it surely has, it might just be because the flaky Meatballs did not oversee the deportation of rejected asylum seekers.

They don't seem to talk about it at all anymore, but last numbers I saw was that there was > 12,000 "missing" applicants, who were "rejected".

So there you go gsurya, you tit. As for most people in this forum, you've no idea what you spout off about.

Go back to India, you and the IndoNazi horse you rode in on.
+
intrepidfox
post 20.Feb.2019, 07:46 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (gsurya @ 20.Feb.2019, 04:50 PM) *
No surprise, Trump lied again when he used attacked Swedish immigrants to bolster his own Klan in the US. No wonder immigrant hating SweNazis love him here in Sweden!" ... (show full quote)

Just Google kod 291

https://www.svd.se/polisen-hemlighaller-fak...-flyktingarbete
+
Bsmith
post 20.Feb.2019, 11:46 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 20.Feb.2019, 07:44 PM) *
"What’s more, the Swedish police do not collect information on the ethnicity, religion, or race of perpetrators or victims of crime, which means there’s no evidence f ... (show full quote)

Bingo!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 20.Feb.2019, 11:56 PM
Post #6

Another joy of Liberalism...
+
cootje1976
post 22.Feb.2019, 08:41 AM
Post #7

You do not need a bigot, racist prick like Trump to tell you that the media in Sweden is biased when it comes to reporting when it comes to crimes that are committed by immigrants in Sweden.

One of the things I realized here in my almost 7 years that there is no reporting done on crimes by by immigrants in the news. Case and point, even though I do live outside Stockholm (well outside!), I work in Kista, and way in 2016, at the Metro station there at the galleria there was a huge ongoing fight between rival Somali gangs. This was one of those things that you'd expect to see in the newspaper the day after, also due to the massive amount of people brawling, and the sheer amount of police involved. Next day in the news?! Nothing, not even a mention of anything regarding that.

Now let me tell you about my heritage; I am blacker then most colored folk living in Sweden, but I do think crime committed by immigrants are massively undereported. The way I see it is that Swedish media is massively embroiled in fake news.

The reason why it is not reported or scarcely reported is because it might stigmatize immigrants or people of color, which is a wrong reason to do so. Since the problem is made 'invisible' by not reporting it and hiding it effectively from being seen, you do injustice by the many immigrants that do obey the law and do their fair share in a society that they have become a part of.
My take is that without proper reporting on this you deprive the people that may commit these crimes the help and assistance they might require to go on a straight path, plus you lack the proper tools to map crime and therefore no option to track of crack it in a good way.

Same was done in the 70 in the Netherlands I think, crimes done by immigrants and people of color were underreported, and what happened is that due to that fact, there was no proper mapping done of the effects on that group of people that may already be funerable.
When they changed the reporting, all changed:
The standard areas filled with immigrants were demolished, and they made sure to mix-match the housing needs to make sure that an area had a proper mix of people and not just immigrants, that boosted integration on a massive scale.

Case and point in Sweden: Rinkeby, Tensta, and Husby. In Amsterdam we have had the Bijlmermeer, and then they started breaking up the huge amounts of immigrants there in the old apartment complexes (they even demolished a lot of them and changed it to regular housing or smaller apartments and allocated it on a mix match principle).

Now maybe breaking down apartments is not such a good idea in Sweden at the moment with the crunch on housing, but the media, police and politics should report these things accurately and honestly to actually be able to address the problem, cause there is one. So Trump? Yes a bigot, an asshole, pompous, the problem is made bigger, but he has a point, because it is massively underreported...
+
Great Scott
post 22.Feb.2019, 09:55 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (cootje1976 @ 22.Feb.2019, 08:41 AM) *
You do not need a bigot, racist prick like Trump to tell you that the media in Sweden is biased when it comes to reporting when it comes to crimes that are committed by immigr ... (show full quote)

I like what you write in threads and you are right in this one. I know of more areas on top of what you have identified and these have never been reported.
It's sad that Swedish politicians never had any form of plan on how they would manage such a great influx, neither financially, physically or psychologically.
+
Bsmith
post 22.Feb.2019, 05:03 PM
Post #9

I also agree with you, cootje. Sweeping this under the rug will not make it go away, will not make it better. If a certain group of people are committing a statistically significant amount of crimes, then the problem needs to be recognized and then addressed. Ignoring a problem almost always allows it to become worse.

Furthermore, to call attention to the problem is not racism, it is realism.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 22.Feb.2019, 06:35 PM
Post #10

Trump never lies, he is merely misunderstood!!! laugh.gif

And then there is this: When people bad mouth Trump they also bad mouth those who voted for him...
+
cootje1976
post 23.Feb.2019, 11:35 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 22.Feb.2019, 06:35 PM) *
Trump never lies, he is merely misunderstood!!! laugh.gif. And then there is this: When people bad mouth Trump they also bad mouth those who voted for him...

"The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults."
-Alexis de Tocqueville

+
Gjeebes
post 8.Mar.2019, 04:58 AM
Post #12

"...but rather in her ability to repair her faults."

Hmmm. Slavery followed by decades of segregation...and what's happening these days with cops shooting people for no reason if they happen to belong to certain groups...
+
skogsbo
post 8.Mar.2019, 06:51 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 8.Mar.2019, 03:58 AM) *
"...but rather in her ability to repair her faults."Hmmm. Slavery followed by decades of segregation...and what's happening these days with cops shooting people ... (show full quote)

We agree!!

They are decades behind the world in womens rights too, if anything because of the happy clapper votes and trump they are drifting backwards not forwards now.
+
cootje1976
post 8.Mar.2019, 10:55 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 8.Mar.2019, 06:51 AM) *
We agree!!. They are decades behind the world in womens rights too, if anything because of the happy clapper votes and trump they are drifting backwards not forwards now.

Yep the country the rest of the world looks up to and is policing other countries is not without its faults:

“Think of how it all started: America was founded by slave owners who informed us, "All men are created equal."
All "men," except Indians, niggers, and women.
Remember, the founders were a small group of unelected, white, male, land-holding slave owners who also, by the way, suggested their class be the only one allowed to vote.
To my mind, that is what's known as being stunningly--and embarrassingly--full of shit.” -George Carlin

+
skogsbo
post 8.Mar.2019, 11:49 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (cootje1976 @ 8.Mar.2019, 09:55 AM) *
Yep the country the rest of the world looks up to and is policing other countries is not without its faults:“Think of how it all started: America was founded by slave owners ... (show full quote)

The original settlers were from various Christian cultures whose practices were considered to fundamentalist even for the 16,17,18th centuries. And they still exist today.
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: