The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Re-apply work permit

Work permit application after extension refusal

Yuvika
post 2.Jan.2019, 11:17 PM
Post #1

Hi All,
Hope you had a great Christmas and new year!
Anybody’s have idea about the cooling period after work permit visa extension rejection.
When can we apply again and how long the processing time?
Go to the top of the page
+
free2rthm
post 2.Jan.2019, 11:30 PM
Post #2

Its hard to say , but cooling period is at least 6 months , again its not mentioned anywhere in mV website but it happened with one of my friend and took almost 10 months. So first he got deported and then he again reapplied and got the decisions within 10 months
+
Yuvika
post 3.Jan.2019, 01:40 AM
Post #3

What’s the difference between deportation and rejection?
About cooling of period, I asked one of the case officer and he said it’s only 6 weeks?
+
free2rthm
post 3.Jan.2019, 11:01 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Yuvika @ 3.Jan.2019, 02:40 AM) *
What’s the difference between deportation and rejection? . About cooling of period, I asked one of the case officer and he said it’s only 6 weeks?

mellow.gif They are related . if your case get rejected by MV or by the court then obviously you
will get deportation notice . ho did you contact the MV case officer , generally they don't give
you this information .
+
womi
post 8.Jan.2019, 09:57 PM
Post #5

I have been in the same situation in 2017 when my work permit extension was rejected. After a long waiting and uncertainty when Migration court rejected my appeals, I left Sweden and applied again for new work permit after two weeks. Almost after 10 weeks my new work permit was approved and returned to Sweden. But recently I started to hear that some people got rejected when they apply for a new permit immediately after leaving Sweden. I don't think there is a legal ground for the 'cooling period'. It just depends on the case officer who is looking at your case. Very sad angry.gif
+
Yuvika
post 8.Jan.2019, 10:11 PM
Post #6

@womi, thanks for information. When your employer is certified with migration vervet then it takes maximum 7 months as I heard from people.
What was your case? Your employer was certified? Or just normal?
+
womi
post 9.Jan.2019, 08:22 AM
Post #7

At the time my employer was not certified with Migrationsverket. The reason for my rejection was a missing insurance.
+
Panika
post 23.Jan.2019, 08:28 AM
Post #8

Everyone agrees that there is no six-month rule in the law. If you submit a new, identical, application, where nothing new emerges, the decision will also be the same regardless of how long it has passed. No quarantine time exists.

https://www.entreprenor.se/nyheter/kompeten...nin_728505.html
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: