The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

Is Säpo Investigating Mossad Murder of Swedes?

Did Kidon Kill Suhaila al-Allaf & Iqbad al-Hilli?

*Guest*
post 12.Oct.2012, 10:30 AM
Post #16

You two are like a pair of socks in this fabricated dispute about what Anonymous posted on Craig Murray's site, so I don't really know who did what, just know that you two are cowardly liars and libellers. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Jamtjim
post 12.Oct.2012, 10:35 AM
Post #17

Yes you do! You know exactly who made the post Fraudie; you did! You even made the mistake of making your typical grammatical mistake which you then edited out when you tried to accuse The Nine of doing it. It is you who has lied and you who has libelled first him and now me which you now admit to by pretending that you "don't really know who did what".

So you have shown yourself with the above post to be untrustworthy yet again!
+
*Guest*
post 12.Oct.2012, 10:51 AM
Post #18

To bring the Swedish side of the massacre back into focus, especially Säpo's unprecedented taking over the police action - what killed off all police interest in it - I am posting these articles from The Telegraph: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/Friday 12 October 2012

France shooting: alleged violent past of son of Alps murder victim

The son of one of the victims of the British family massacre in France had allegedly attacked his parents and threatened to kill them in the past, it has emerged.
[img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02335/AlHilli_2335375b.jpg[/img] Saad al-Hilli <A href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/">[img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01461/whitehead_1461494j.jpg[/img] By Tom Whitehead, Henry Samuel and Victoria Ward in Annecy, and Rosa Silverman

10:00PM BST 12 Sep 2012

Haydar Thaher, 46, has a history of mental health problems and has not been seen by neighbours for a month.

His mother, Suhaila al-Allaf, 74, was killed along with her daughter Iqbal al-Hilli, 47, and son-in-law Saad al-Hilli, 50, from Surrey, by a mystery gunman at a remote French Alps beauty spot last week.

It was feared last night that the health of the Hillis seven-year-old daughter who survived the attack despite being shot and beaten was deteriorating and could suffer permanent brain damage.

Their family last night spoke for the first time of their shock and devastation over the deaths.

Mrs al-Allaf, a Swedish passport holder, and her son had been living in southern Stockholm when she joined the Hilli’s on their French holiday.

Related Articles

Her husband, Mr Thaher’s father, Abdul al-Saffar, died last year from kidney problems.

Neighbours at their flat said they had not seen the son for about a month while Swedish relatives said they believed he had travelled to England.

Documents from a local criminal court in Stockholm reveal Haydar was arrested on numerous occasions for alleged violent and threatening behaviour against his parents.

However, he was never charged because they refused to testify against him wanting help for him instead, papers from the Sodertorns court show.

His parents allegedly told police they believed he was schizophrenic, that he had terrorised them since 2001 and threats were made on a daily basis.

In 2004 he was said to have screamed at his father: “I want to kill you and there is nothing you can to about it" to his father before hitting him.

The following year he allegedly attacked his father with his own walking stick and screamed:"I can beat you and I can kill you" in Arabic.

In 2006 he allegedly attacked his mother.

The Hillis, from Surrey, and Mrs al-Allaf were killed in their BMW car on a secluded forest road near Lake Annecy, in south eastern France, on Wednesday last week.

The Hilli’s two daughters, Zainab, seven, and Zeena, four, survived the attack despite the elder of the pair being shot in the shoulder and badly beaten.

A French cyclist believed to have passed at the time of the slaughter was also shot dead.

One of the first people witnesses on the scene this week described it as “like a horror film”.

Zainab reportedly suffered such horrific facial injuries that she could be left blinded in one eye.

A police source was quoted as saying: "She suffered multiple facial injuries that caused two subdural hematomas and a fractured orbital bone.

"She was beaten around the face with great force, the trauma was immense."

A subdural hematoma is a potentially life-threatening brain injury and the orbital bone surrounds the eye.

She is being treated in a Grenoble hospital and has been intubated due to massive bruising between her skull and her brain.

Police are hoping that Zainab, who was shot in the shoulder and pistol-whipped around the head, will be able to provide key witness evidence, although she is not expected to be interviewed for at least another two days.

In the first public statement on behalf of the families, Ahmed Al-Saffar, the brother-in-law of Mrs al-Allaf and Iqbal’s uncle, said: “The victims’ family and I are heartbroken by this shocking crime and we have been touched by the expressions of sympathy from people all over the world.

“We hope that those responsible for the deaths of our loved ones are brought swiftly to justice.”

Eric Maillaud, the chief prosecutor in Annecy, and the French magistrate leading the inquiry, are due to travel to Britain today to meet police officers and speak to relations of the Hilli family.

There was intense police activity in the area on Wedneday exactly a week after the murders, as officers set up road blocks and stopped passing motorists.

<H2 id=outbrain-partners> </H2> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/9602114...ged-us-all.html

+
The Nine
post 12.Oct.2012, 11:16 AM
Post #19

Hello Mr idiot troll. To satisfy your need, I have now posted on the CM site.
+
*Guest*
post 12.Oct.2012, 11:50 AM
Post #20

Love ít.

Don't forget to bring home the bacon when you return to 42, Russell Square, Brighton.
+
byke
post 13.Oct.2012, 07:46 AM
Post #21

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22...xplanation.html
+
*Guest*
post 13.Oct.2012, 07:53 AM
Post #22

Beginning to see why jamtjim, The Nine et al. are getting so bothered by this.

If I start gettting traction on the Mossad being behind these killings, it will improve my credentials about its and their role in other killings, especially those of Olof Palme and Anna Lindh.

Palme was killed, it seems, by Captain Simon Hayward aka Captain James Rennie, and a Mossad kidon programmed Mijailo Mijailovic to knife to death the Foreign Minister.

Now, when I started my research on the Palme assassination, I thought that Ian Hurst aka Martin Ingram, a member of British intelligence in Northern Ireland around when Palme was killed here in Stockholm, was Hayward's new identity.

It was only because of my pursuit of Ingram on the Irish Republican Bulletin Board and other sites that I got Jane Winter of the Brish-Irish Rights Watch to identity that Ingram was not Hayward.

During this time, Hayward now known as Rennie was working for the Home Office's Organised & International Crime Directorate's Intelligence & Security Liaison Unit at 50 Queen Anne's Gate, London, and Hurst had been communicating with him about their roles here and in Northern Ireland. Their biggest concerns were over the killings of Francis Bradley and Palme, and the role of 'Steak knife', an informant British intelligence had in the IRA's Army Council, in the process.

The Metropolitan Police had become most interested in all this, thanks in part by my communications with the Prime Minister and Home Office about it, and informed the News of the World of some of the things going on - resulting in its placing a Trojan virus in Hurst's computer. The NOTW was apparently most interested in what he and Rennie, who had now apparently joined The Local's discussion group, were exchanging messages about.

Last year, Hurst told the Leveson Inquiry about the hacking.

In short, it looks like jamtjim is also known as Rennie and Hayward, and The Nine aka Ian Hurst and Ian Hunter.

Little wonder that they have now gone bonkers here.

Should make for interesting reading by all.

Oh, and thanks for the link, byke.

Shows my theory is getting alot of traction as I have been claiming Mossad being behind that killings long ago, well before the killings of Armando al-Abed and William Hershkovitz a week ago yesterday in Eilat.

Looks like the DM has more on that as the article is short on details for its damning claims.
+
Hisingen
post 13.Oct.2012, 10:05 AM
Post #23

Is David Jones one of your noms de plume, Trow? That article in the Daily Mail certainly seems to bear your signature.
+
*Guest*
post 13.Oct.2012, 11:07 AM
Post #24

I am not David Jones. Never even heard of him. And, as I have always said, I never use a pseudonym or nom de plume - just Trowbridge H. Ford - and when anything I write shows anything more or different, it is the result of editors changing or adding to it.

For example, changing it has occurred quite often when English publishers have published my stuff. As I recall, Professor Michael Thompson changed my name to T. H. Ford when he published my article about Henry Brougham, Thomas Barnes and The Times in The Bullentin of the Institute of Historical Research a quarter century ago.

The interesting thing about Jones' article is that it gives claims about there being a DN about article regarding the murders in France substance, as it would permit speculation of this nature about them.

This source he uses, Roger whose last name escapes me now, certainly adds to the speculation since he is apparently referring to, and writing about Meir Dagan getting the Mossad to take out Lindh, Djinjic, Hilder, Möllemann, Fortuyn and van Gogh.

The Jones article is urging investigators like me to add substance to what he has alluded to, and I shall certainly be doing so.

Certainly thought you would be asking me more about how the Mossad and Säpo were involved in the Palme assassination.

What I found most interesting is that when Olof decided to have Säpo supply bodyguards when the Palmes went to that Mozart flick that fatal night, and no one was there to answer the phone, according to son Mårten, it is interesting to note its officer Walter Kegö and others were busily bugging the Soviet Embassy telepones, thanks to the direction by the CIA's reident in Stockholm, Jennone Walker.

The plot was to have infamous Soviet spy Stig Bergling call when he was out of prison on compassionate leave to get married in the hope that he would then flee to the USSR - which was intended to set him up as Palme's killer. Bergling apparently suspected what was up, and didn't flee. Did so later after he had been released from prison.
+
*Guest*
post 22.Oct.2012, 04:04 PM
Post #25

In case anyone is interested, Mrs. Suhaila al-Allaf, her son-in-law Saad al-Hilli, and his wife and her daughter Iqbal were buried yesterday in Surrey, England, putting to rest all the crazy conspiracy theories that it was some kind of hoax arranged by its securocrats to put them in safekeeping somewhere.

Have yet to see mention of it in the Swedish media - guess it is following the British DA about it! blink.gif
+
*Guest*
post 24.Oct.2012, 09:39 AM
Post #26

Wonder if Suhaila al-Allaf was assassinated by the Mossad because she, like Ali Reza Pahlavi, was more interested in helping her son-in-law Saad al-Hilli help the mullahs than see to their overthrow.

If you forget what happened to Ali Reza or never knew, here is a link about it, with the subtitle change, and comments by our resident spooks who want to make sure you learn nothing:

http://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=39867

If you want to learn about what is going on when it comes to assassinations in Sweden or of Swedes, you will just have to stay tuned to what I post.
+
Jamtjim
post 24.Oct.2012, 10:10 AM
Post #27

Is David Jones one of your noms de plume, Trow? That article in the Daily Mail certainly seems to bear your signature.

Fraudie has many nom de plume, so many in fact it is hard to keep up with which particular alias (or indeed aliases) he is utilising to promote his silly fantasies and deliberate frauds at any one time.

In the end, one can be sure that if Ole Trowie Two-names alleges something, then experience has shown unequivocally that it is almost certainly not what actually happened.

It is rather sad however that he is now reduced to bumping previously debunked and totally exhausted conspiracy threads as he appears desperate to ensure that his thoroughly discredited name remains somewhere - anywhere - on the front page. It gives him the delusion of self-importance you see. The implication of the fact they fly down the order and off the page largely unread and completely disbelieved doesn't seem to get through to him.

Ah bless... at least it keeps him off the streets!
+
*Guest*
post 24.Oct.2012, 11:25 AM
Post #28

Just the usual lies and disinformation by a leading spook/troll, jamtjim.

The murder of Suhaila al-Allad aka al-Saffar remains unsolved, and apparently not even investigated by Säpo, and her murder and its apparent cover up is reminiscent of what happened to Ali Reza Pahlavi, another Iranian who wanted to help the Iranians instead of the West's warmongers, after he helped see to the killing of American Major General John P. Wheeler, III.
+
Jamtjim
post 24.Oct.2012, 11:43 AM
Post #29

Just the usual lies and disinformation by a leading spook/troll, jamtjim.

Oh if that were only the case... but it is not. Give it up Fraudie, you have been caught using aliases and pseudonyms and using them to both promote your cretinous accusations as well as frame other posters who disagree with you. This is not a matter of hypothesis or conjecture but something anyone reading this forum can see for themselves by reading your silly "Mystery Multiple Assassination" thread from page 8, where you where caught out making provably untrue assertions then compounding your dishonesty by trying to frame The Nine for something you yourself did.

The reasons that not a single person takes you and your drivel seriously and that you have become and remain a laughing stock is because of you repeatedly being shown to be misguided, stunningly credulous and wantonly dishonest.

The murder of Suhaila al-Allad aka al-Saffar remains unsolved,

Yes, many if not most murders remain unsolved for a while after they are committed at... you've guessed it... they can take a while to solve.

and apparently not even investigated by Säpo,

The murders were committed in France.

and her murder and its apparent cover up is reminiscent of what happened to Ali Reza Pahlavi,

There is no apparent cover up. You have just made that up as you had decided to play your sick little games and portray this as a conspiracy even before the victims' bodies were cold. Even if there was, there is NOTHING which justifies your knowingly fabricated fairy tale.

So, unsubstantiated conspiracy allegations from a repeatedly proven and disingenuous fraud, exposed and humiliated as such by his own incompetance only a couple of weeks or so ago. Who the hell is going to believe any of that rubbish?

Oh I am so glad you are back Fraudie... thing were getting boring around here... now we have our clown back again!
+
Mzungu
post 24.Oct.2012, 12:24 PM
Post #30

Samma skit, samma fastnat diskurs...

*oh well,time to fly out*
+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: