The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

Award winning Entrepreneur

On a holiday working visa

Svedallas
post 16.Feb.2019, 12:54 PM
Post #1

Here we go again with another bullshit TL Story.
https://www.thelocal.se/20190215/award-winn...to-leave-sweden

"Award winning Entrepreneur" ?????? Really?!

If he was such an award winning entrepreneur, why did he not get a work permit.
Why did he come on a very temporary visa.

Look at the facts.
He came to Sweden on a ONE YEAR WORKING VISA.
He knew the rules. The visa is for as it states, one year only.

"It feels as if on a shallow level Sweden is all about startups, attracting talent and getting capital pumped into Stockholm for all these new ventures, but the bureaucracy doesn't work for international business owners that are in Sweden,"

DUDE YOU CAME ON A TRAVELLING VISA!!

Let him go home!!

Bullshit story, and then blames MV. He knew what he was supposed to come here for, and also knew the regulations. You cannot blame Sweden for your problems. You are award winning right?! So find an award winning visa.
Go to the top of the page
+
Bsmith
post 16.Feb.2019, 01:11 PM
Post #2

Thought the same thing.

+
Svedallas
post 16.Feb.2019, 01:47 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 16.Feb.2019, 01:11 PM) *
Thought the same thing.

Right Bsmith!
This is also the third "Award" winner. If they are award winning, then they should have had the right visa from day 1.

I am calling them visa shifters. They always end up telling their sniff story to TL.
But the truth is, we see their bullshit, and so did MV.

+
Saywhatwhat
post 17.Feb.2019, 10:27 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 16.Feb.2019, 12:54 PM) *
Here we go again with another bullshit TL Story.https://www.thelocal.se/20190215/award-winn...to-leave-sweden"Award winning Entrepreneur" ?????? Really?!If he wa ... (show full quote)

If you are going to “call out” this article, then at least get it straight.

He came on a one year visa. That ended. He then came back on a sambo visa and was able to get work and establish himself as a sole trader for his company. His relationship ended and it took 2.5 years for work permit in relation to his business to be approved. Meanwhile he got a different job, applied for permit based on that and got it. Later on he wanted to focus just on his business and when applying for an extension it was rejected and treated like a new application... hence him needing to apply from outside, rather than internally like all extensions.

You have misread or just decided to read the article how you want.

MV is most definitely on their bullshit again. This person should not be deported. They are a working tax paying business creating individual.... what kind of immigrants does Sweden want?

+
Svedallas
post 17.Feb.2019, 10:34 AM
Post #5

1. He first came to the country on a one-year working holiday

2. later returning on a partner (sambo) visa to join his girlfriend. During their relationship,

3. Moloney established himself as a sole trader with his company The Barista League, and after his relationship ended, his visa as an employee took over two and a half years to be approved by the Migration Agency, due to the huge increase in processing times.

Let us see how many types of visas he will try to get. He is a clear visa shifter. Not an award winner.

And as they stay the more the stories, the more bullshit lies there is...
These type of individuals apply for different visas, under FALSE pretenses.
Why did he initally apply for a working holiday, knowingly that it clearly states that he must go back to his home country.

I call BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!

MV saw it, and so do I. Award Winning HA! Award winning liar...

Let him go. GOOD BYE
+
Saywhatwhat
post 17.Feb.2019, 11:01 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 17.Feb.2019, 10:34 AM) *
1. He first came to the country on a one-year working holiday2. later returning on a partner (sambo) visa to join his girlfriend. During their relationship, 3. Moloney establi ... (show full quote)

He came here temporarily.

“later RETURNING on a partner (sambo) visa to join his girlfriend”

Was in love enough to apply for sambo permit from home country to try to come back and establish a life. He was granted this permit and went about establishing his life... he created a business and that business grew... like all entrepreneurs hope.

His relationship ended, as they do sometimes, and since he had created a business and life independent from his Swedish sambo in Sweden he applied for a permit for that took a long time, go figure.

A Swedish company recruited him and he got a permit based on that work... since he was no longer in relationship he got his sambo visa by.

He left that company to focus on his growing Swedish business and was then rejected because rather than his work permit being treated as an extension, like it was, it was treated like a new application... therefor he would have to apply from home country.

What is wrong here? MV...

He legally came and established himself. He didn’t keep shifting visas while in the country. Rather, he left, as should, and reapplied for the sambo visa... which he got. He then wanted to stay because his business, legit reason, and was granted a work permit...

What should he have done, in your opinion, to make him more legit?

Relationship visas are often granted... isn’t it good that non eu immigrant got work contributed to the system and contributed even more by establishing a business which hires and uplifts other Swedish, albeit, baristas?

He is a “good” immigrant...

What more could you want?
+
bonviveur
post 17.Feb.2019, 11:06 AM
Post #7

all that matters is, was he working and supporting himself? if yes, why can not he stay and continue his life here?
I say he can call himself whatever he wants as long as he is self sufficient and not a terorist or criminal, he should be welcome to stay in any country he wants
+
Saywhatwhat
post 17.Feb.2019, 11:22 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (bonviveur @ 17.Feb.2019, 11:06 AM) *
all that matters is, was he working and supporting himself? if yes, why can not he stay and continue his life here? I say he can call himself whatever he wants as long as he i ... (show full quote)

Exactly.

MV happens to pick the point when he is absolutely legit and self sustaining....and then they deport him.
+
Bsmith
post 17.Feb.2019, 11:56 AM
Post #9

I don't have a problem with the immigrant. He is working and supporting himself. But this "award winning" designation...c'mon, the guy sells coffee. Why does TL always have to pump up the story?
+
Uncle Fred
post 17.Feb.2019, 12:06 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 17.Feb.2019, 11:56 AM) *
I don't have a problem with the immigrant. He is working and supporting himself. But this "award winning" designation...c'mon, the guy sells coffee. Why d ... (show full quote)

What award did he win. Because I cant read it, I wont pay for second hand news.
+
Svedallas
post 17.Feb.2019, 12:14 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 17.Feb.2019, 12:06 PM) *
What award did he win. Because I cant read it, I wont pay for second hand news.

See the first post with link.
+
Svedallas
post 17.Feb.2019, 12:16 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 17.Feb.2019, 11:56 AM) *
I don't have a problem with the immigrant. He is working and supporting himself. But this "award winning" designation...c'mon, the guy sells coffee. Why d ... (show full quote)

Exactly!

This Award winning bullshit needs to end. Award in coffee?? Does not really constitute him to be a real award winner. If he had a Pulitzer prize ok.. But coffee. Really?!

The third award winning story.They are all some kind of Award winners. Baseless reason to tell a sniff story...
+
Bsmith
post 17.Feb.2019, 01:12 PM
Post #13

Svedvallas, I am awarding you a golden star.
+
Svedallas
post 17.Feb.2019, 01:26 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 17.Feb.2019, 01:12 PM) *
Svedvallas, I am awarding you a golden star.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks!
I will make sure it gets recognition everywhere I go...
+
john.boy
post 17.Feb.2019, 05:08 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 17.Feb.2019, 10:27 AM) *
Meanwhile he got a different job, applied for permit based on that and got it. Later on he wanted to focus just on his business and when applying for an extension it was rejec ... (show full quote)

A work permit is a very different kind of of permit as a self-employed permit. It is not a case of extension but a case of applying new. He should have left the country to do that. MV may have granted an extension for him to work for an employer, but rejected any application for self-employment.

Sounds like MV did right.

And Yes, I agree with the others, the person was permit hopping, also!
+

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: