The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

jobs in Sweden

good day

Mohamedkaed
post 10.Jun.2018, 01:54 AM
Post #1

Hello
good day to everyone

recently i have been talking my move to Sweden seriously, i have traveled to Sweden few times before but mainly as tourist or as a coach responsible for team that will be playing in sports events in Sweden.
and i was wondering about work will be easy to get a job there or not, through out my years in working i have worked in many industries such as hotels and shipping even a teacher.

but currently i am the fitness manger in Alexandria sporting club gym and also the head fitness coach for the youth division football teams and the head fitness coach for the football first team in Alexandria sporting club.

so any help or any advise would much appreciated
thanks for your time
Go to the top of the page
+
Am89
post 17.Jun.2018, 09:45 PM
Post #2

I don't want to discourage you but in Sweden they prefer to hire "Svens". From outside it looks like a normal country with opportunities but however, in my experience there is a huge discrimination in the labor market.
+
whizzo
post 4.Jul.2018, 07:12 PM
Post #3

Part of the problem is that the majority of jobs are acquired through contacts. If you're short on contacts and relying on the jobs websites then you'll only be seeing part of the employment picture.

I'd spend some time talking to people in Sweden online first, getting into the sports scene from a distance and arranging some help for when you arrive.

Good luck!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: