The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Can a company force me to pay a faktura bill?

Faktura bill

Vprok
post 14.Mar.2016, 10:22 AM
Post #16

Exactly. They have this "must pay", because we took the place in the group, which could have been taken by other family. The problem here is that there is less than half of the group. So basically, Badkompaniet lose nothing if we don't pay.
But still, I will save my nerves for more important battles smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
ben18616
post 17.Mar.2016, 12:34 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Dr.danial @ 9.Mar.2016, 11:08 AM) *
THE only and right way to tackle such issue is (1) First, pay Bill/faktura, Next (2) communicate with them or challenge with kosumerverket (local court) http://www.konsumentve ... (show full quote)

Worst. Advice. Ever! If you get a invoice you don't agree with, never just pay it and assume you will get the money back later. Once you have paid it you have lost all your power and will face a battle to get anything back. Contact that company in writing and advise them you dispute the invoice. This is common sense and also what konsumentverket advise http://www.hallakonsument.se/klaga-angra-e...-inte-bestallt/
+
Rick Methven
post 20.Mar.2016, 06:17 PM
Post #18

it is quite normal for companies to send an invoice for a service which is actually an offer, Neither party is bound until you accept the offer by paying the faktura.
I get several every week for breakdown service insurance, magazines etc which I use to light the fire.
+
GT
post 21.Mar.2016, 12:43 PM
Post #19

I suggest to write with all evidence to arn.se. They are most effective for such cases in my experience.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: