Printable Version of Topic

Click here to view this topic in its original format

The Local _ Life in Sweden _ College in Sweden

Posted by: Guest 18.Mar.2013, 05:10 PM

Hi All!

Right now I have my GED only. I don't think that's enough to qualify for a Swedish university. My goal is to take some courses at a community college here in America in order to be accepted into a university next fall (2014).

What classes do I need to take?

Additional details:
U.S. citizen
hopes to major in biology

Posted by: johnjohn 18.Mar.2013, 05:36 PM

Keep in mind most undergraduate courses are taught in Swedish.

Posted by: Hisingen 18.Mar.2013, 07:14 PM

So start learning Swedish.

Posted by: Puffin 19.Mar.2013, 09:44 AM

If you want to take a Swedish Bachelor degree then you need to be fluent in Swedish for 99% of Bachelor degrees (although around 70% of Master degrees are taught in English)

You also need to look at the specific requirements for your course subjectwise

You also need to start saving as unless you have a prior resident permit to live in Sweden fees for internations students are around 100,000+ SEK/Year - you will need proof of this money in a bank acount to get a visa

The best place to start is ths official University Admissions government website

Powered by Invision Power Board (
© Invision Power Services (