The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Making comments on news articles.

Do others have the same problems.

Great Scott
post 25.Mar.2013, 02:59 PM
Post #1

I am having problems making an entry into the comments box in news articles. I am signed in and the box says you must sign in first!!!!!! I sign in and it says you have already signed in!!!!!!!! I have tried signing out and signing back again, no change. Also on times when I do get in, I make my comment and then the page goes blank. Returning to the page I see there is no post, yet some time later it appears. What’s going on?
Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 25.Mar.2013, 03:14 PM
Post #2

I have the same problem. I log in again and then comment. The problem is that you receive a page stating roughly that there was a problem. Ignore that as your article will be published unless the secret moderator comes along.
+
Hisingen
post 25.Mar.2013, 05:05 PM
Post #3

This is an on-going problem, and has been raised several times before. Whether or not The Local can, or will bother, to do anything about it is anybody's guess.
The only thing to do is make your comment, then send it - and see the resultant blank screen, before opening a new tab and logging in again. Returning to your original article after a short spell, you will more than likely see your comment has been published.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 25.Mar.2013, 05:17 PM
Post #4

It seems posts there are being discouraged...that worked for me...I don't post there anymore...maybe the thread will/should be dragged/copied here and then commented on...like it used to be. cool.gif
+
snarky
post 25.Mar.2013, 09:00 PM
Post #5

I can't effing comment either!
+
Svensksmith
post 25.Mar.2013, 10:49 PM
Post #6

Clear your internet cache and then see if you can sign in. Works for me.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: