The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

English school in Umea

English school/Private teacher - Help to find one!

*ee4fun*
post 6.Feb.2012, 01:08 PM
Post #1

Hello Guys,

I'd like some help about English school or Private English teacher in Umea - Sweden.

I'll stay in Umea for about 2 months, and although I know that the official language is Swedish, I'd like to get to know if there is any English school in Umea where I can apply. Despite my English is limited, I'll communicate on this language while being there, so I'd like to take advantage of this time for there and improve my English skills.

I couldn't find any English school from there on Google, so I appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance!
Go to the top of the page
+
Puffin
post 6.Feb.2012, 11:10 PM
Post #2

As you are only n Sweden for a few months you will probably not be eigible for the free classes at komvux - they tend to be mostly for full time students

You could try Folkuniversitet in Umeå - not really a university but a college for adults that runs a range of educational and hobby courses and often have evening and weekend options search for English in Umeå
http://www.folkuniversitetet.se

There is also a poster on here called Roch who is an Umeå based English teacher and may be able to recommend other options for classes/private lessons etc
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: