The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

WIll Ethnic Swedes be a Minority?

Drastic Demographic Change in Sweden

Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Nov.2014, 10:00 PM
Post #16

That last post is about the only thing that can be done to save "native" ethnicity and culture...all over Europe...But it "ain't gonna" happen!!!
Go to the top of the page
+
*Guest*
post 18.Nov.2014, 06:13 PM
Post #17

I agree completely with Sthlm83 but this does not change the fact that people have a right to know. It is not o.k. to skew the statistics to paint a pretty picture when that is not the case.

I personally am not an "ethnic-Swede" but I have a right to know the demographics and they should too. Not to protect the group but so we can actually have a serious debate about the issues Sweden is facing.

You are quiet right that the core-values are vital but to uphold them I suggest we need to measure the demographic in the same way as most other countries which I write in my blogg. SCB cannot avoid doing this out of fear that the Sweden Democrats will grow.

If Germans are worse at Swedish than Syrians then we can aim the resources at Germans.
If Somalis commit more fraud then we can target them in crime-prevention.
If Swedes are more liable to be pedophiles we can target them.
If Gypsies are more likely to commit certain types of robberies the police should be able to gather information on that specific group.
ad-infinitum

As it is right now the Police cannot do that because they will be labelled racists, discriminating etc. Essentially tying their arms behind their back.

My point is NEVER, and NEVER will be, that we need to kick out a certain group or discriminate against one group.

My point IS that we need to seriously question wether political-correctness, newspapers, and so-called "ber
+
jostein
post 19.Nov.2014, 04:29 AM
Post #18

QUOTE (cherrybubble @ 17.Nov.2014, 11:12 AM) *
Steelman came around with a couple of just trollish, bait-y posts back in august and some of them REALLY took off, like, hole-dwelling xenophobic and vitriol spewing TL poster ... (show full quote)

Why is it so important to you americans to exterminate indigenous peoples? And who asked you, what right do you have to work for giving away my country to foreigners? You are the troll. And a really callous and nasty and ruthless person.
+
Sthlm83
post 19.Nov.2014, 05:19 AM
Post #19

[quote name='swedishsurveyor' post='847245' date='18.Nov.2014, 06:13 PM']I agree completely with Sthlm83 but this does not change the fact that people have a right to know. It is not o.k. to skew the statistics to paint a pretty picture when that is not the case.

I personally am not an "ethnic-Swede" but I have a right to know the demographics and they should too. Not to protect the group but so we can actually have a serious debate about the issues Sweden is facing.

You are quiet right that the core-values are vital but to uphold them I suggest we need to measure the demographic in the same way as most other countries which I write in my blogg. SCB cannot avoid doing this out of fear that the Sweden Democrats will grow.

If Germans are worse at Swedish than Syrians then we can aim the resources at Germans.
If Somalis commit more fraud then we can target them in crime-prevention.
If Swedes are more liable to be pedophiles we can target them.
If Gypsies are more likely to commit certain types of robberies the police should be able to gather information on that specific group.
ad-infinitum

As it is right now the Police cannot do that because they will be labelled racists, discriminating etc. Essentially tying their arms behind their back.

My point is NEVER, and NEVER will be, that we need to kick out a certain group or discriminate against one group.

My point IS that we need to seriously question wether political-correctness, newspapers, and so-called "ber
+
cherrybubble
post 19.Nov.2014, 09:21 AM
Post #20

QUOTE (jostein @ 19.Nov.2014, 04:29 AM) *
Why is it so important to you americans to exterminate indigenous peoples? And who asked you, what right do you have to work for giving away my country to foreigners? You are ... (show full quote)

LOL!!! Did you respond to the wrong post?
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: