The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Swedish at an university level

and how long does it take to reach this level

lizziebizzie
post 5.Jun.2014, 06:39 AM
Post #16

This course will actually get you into university level in one year without taking TISUS: http://www.su.se/svefler/utbildning/v%C3%A...a-30-hp-1.28912

My friend is currently enrolled in it and says it has a very heavy workload, with most people leaving the course after the first half of the year.

Gr
Go to the top of the page
+
nickoledlaird
post 5.Jun.2014, 07:54 AM
Post #17

I already mentioned one option above before your long description but here's a more detailed answer:

This course at MDH in V?ster?s http://www.mdh.se/amnen/skandinavistik states that with passing grades in Scandinavian Studies gives you qualification to study further at a Swedish university or college in regards to the Swedish requirement. I have done it, passed and will not begin a Swedish program next semester. I am not an exchange student but live here in Swedish full-time, I am not from a Nordic country and I did not study Swedish prior to coming here. I do not pay tuition either as I have permanent resident permit based on my relationship.
+
Sjölejonet
post 16.Jul.2014, 10:34 PM
Post #18

Dear nickoledlaird,

I was wondering whether you might tell us more about this course at MDH. It says on the page:

BEH?RIGHET: Grundl?ggande beh?righet f?r h?gskolestudier i Sverige med undantag f?r svenska B/svenska 2 B

How do you obtain the relevant basic eligibility in order to enrol into this course?

Thanks!
+
enged
post 17.Jul.2014, 01:23 PM
Post #19

magg is correct. You don't need to take TISUS for university admission if you successfully complete SAS 1-3.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: