The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Help with study books for writing essays (TISUS)

Preparation for TISUS

RedSquare
post 17.Jun.2014, 04:55 PM
Post #1

Hi there,
I just got my TISUS exam results and I didn't pass the writing comprehension part.

I'd like to get advices on study books that can teach me how to write in the right way (for high school students or anything) - I have no spelling mistakes and my Swedish is good (as I managed to pass the other parts) but I'd like to get it sorted in a proper way before I'm taking this part again.

I need just names - friends in Sweden will try to buy then for me.

Tack!
Go to the top of the page
+
ChocOwl
post 17.Jun.2014, 08:11 PM
Post #2

Do you mean the writing part (not the reading comprehension)?.
Could you specify what sort of book you need - are you looking for a grammar book or something about how to write and structure an essay?
You could have a look on bokus.se to get some ideas of what is available in Sweden
+
RedSquare
post 17.Jun.2014, 10:13 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (ChocOwl @ 17.Jun.2014, 07:11 PM) *
Do you mean the writing part (not the reading comprehension)?.Could you specify what sort of book you need - are you looking for a grammar book or something about how to write ... (show full quote)

yes, the writing part.

Well my Swedish is very good, otherwise I wouldn't pass the spoken and reading parts, so I guess the structure of the essay I wrote wasn't satisfying.

A friend has recommended me on Spr?kporten 1 2 3 but I'm always glad to hear more recommendations.
+
magg
post 17.Jun.2014, 11:17 PM
Post #4

Spr?kporten has nothing to do with what you need, it's a classical language textbook. This is something I was recommended as a preparation for SAS 3, which is probably a similar thing to TISUS.
http://www.bokus.com/bok/9789144009582/tan...-for-gymnasiet/

But you don't even need a Swedish book if all you need is structure and not vocabulary. Any instruction on how to write an academic essay will help you.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: