The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10   Reply to this topic

Nazi threat in Sweden

Clear and present

Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Sep.2018, 04:30 PM
Post #136

The reasons/justifications for criminal behaviour do not apply to all people is quite true so why are they used to justify/explain criminal activity at all???

Or is it because there are bad people within all races???
Go to the top of the page
+
Gjeebes
post 18.Sep.2018, 05:57 PM
Post #137

"But whatever you wrote here is totally out of ignorance."

Sure, whatever floats your boat.

"1- Which country that has no illegal immigrants on this globe? USA? England? German? Denmark? Or Ethiopia? Bangladesh? Burundi? Cambodia?...let me tell you, even the poorest country has illegal immigrants and they live underground."

That's nice. Did I mention somewhere anything to negate your points?

"2- Being a refugee is a status not a class."

I didn't say it was.

"It is lack of knowledge for anyone to say that refugees are uneducated people (I'm sure not knowing Swedish or English isn't lack of education), it has certainly been a song of European politicians who look for cheap votes."

Sorry, but my wife has worked with many "refugees" and like it or not, many of them are uneducated. And my point was actually with regard not only to new fugees, but also those born as second gen, third gen, in Sweden, by fugee parents.

As far as I can tell, you are the only one generalising here.

"Many refugees are much more educated than the average Swedish but because the work here is gotten on 'technical know who' many Iraq and Syrian scientists have ended up driving taxi just to servive."

Just having a degree doesn't necessarily matter. Standards vary. I have worked with people from all over the world, in 6 different countries myself. Some have come from "science" countries, many don't. But even coming from a science country is no warranty of anything. A PhD is just another degree. There are those who are worthy of the title, and many many more who are simply posers who squeaked through. Background, experience and depth/breadth of knowledge varies drastically.

"The part of refugees who aren't much educated are brought on UN quota on Sweden request and there should be no case against them."

Not sure what you are on about here. I didn't say there would be a case against anyone who is uneducated. In your world, is it illegitimate to accept that some people in this world (including refugees) are uneducated? Is it just the truth, or, a "hate crime" to mention it (hint: rhetorical question - don't really care what your answer is either way).

"3- Sweden has benefited from refugees than the other way round."

I'm certain some fugees get their shit together, but now you are generalising, again. Many don't. And your examples of shining "fugee" contributions to Swedish society are weak, very weak, in typical Swedish tradition.

Wow, they built some houses, and a pub chain. Bravo.

I'd guess I've done way more shitty jobs that you have (and most people), which is why I got my shit together and became a researcher (as I worked my ass off for more than a decade as a uni student, footing my own bills, 10's of 1000's of dollars, on student loans which I paid off years ago). Now I have a sweet life, minus the brief yet all too long pit-stop in Meatballia, home of the homo-academicus, but thankfully that nightmare is OVER!

You Swedes always come off as sheltered, even if a few of you have dared to venture out into the big ole world. Not sure why that is, I guess you get fitted with blinders at birth, and never dared to remove them (if you ever noticed they were there).

Like you look at the world through a pin-hole. No wonder your politicians get away with the shit they do with thunderous applause.

Sweden is really amazing in that regard. And yes, I know, happens everywhere, but not to the same levels of lunacy as in your "extremist" country.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Sep.2018, 08:01 PM
Post #138

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 18.Sep.2018, 05:24 PM) *
That's funny, I could of sworn eastern Asians, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese etc actually make more money that whites on average and also have better education and jobs. Thos ... (show full quote)

https://prosperitynow.org/blog/racial-wealt...asian-americans.

Since you like statistics so much... Have a read.

But beware... 47% of statistics are made up and 75% of them are skewed.

It's alarming that you take one data set, without even reading into it, and accept it as an absolute. You don't bother to question and look into the depth of an issue or outcome. This goes for all you've been spouting.

With your blind acceptance you will make a perfect Swede.

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 18.Sep.2018, 05:28 PM) *
Just like I'm sure it's not a culture problem that my first day in SFI we had all the new students gather in the auditorium for "integration". You know, we ... (show full quote)

Really!? That's hilarious. Are people put on the spot to announce their sexual orientation.

Sweden is a poor example of lucid thought. They also printed a brochure titled information for those married to a child bride.

Maybe they were talking to Christian extremists. I don't know. What are you trying to say?

Oh you mean you pulled your head out of the sand long enough to realize that Muslim extremists hate gay people? Bravo. Stating the obvious means you are really capable of critical thought in Sweden. Big points for you?

Did you know that there are also gay Muslims... Shhhhh. And shhhhh but did you know there are other religions that don't agree with homosexuality, Christianity being one, but there are also those that are gay christians and also those who are extreme and attack physically and verbally in the name of god.

Again, these are viewpoints that people don't inherently have. They are learned behaviors coming from strict possibly religious extremist communities/ families.

But hey. Remember to not attack gay people, alright?

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 18.Sep.2018, 05:30 PM) *
The reasons/justifications for criminal behaviour do not apply to all people is quite true so why are they used to justify/explain criminal activity at all???Or is it because ... (show full quote)

Yes there are bad people in all races.

They are used because certain conditions have been found to increase criminality in people. And I guess the hope is that if we can improve certain conditions and educate people enough, that crime will go down. But as I said before it's complicated and will take many generations. Like those white kids in Charlottesville saying the Jews will not replace us. How many generations will it take to get that hate out of their systems. They weren't born hating Jews. It was brought on by the conditions they grew up in.

There are a lot of nuanced variables that change the paths of peoples lives.

Do all people who were beaten as a child beat their children? No, but they are more likely to. Do kids of alcoholic parents become alcoholics themselves? Not always but they are more likely to. See where I'm going with this?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Sep.2018, 09:26 PM
Post #139

So now, how do you explain the different crime statistics between the races as they all experience the same things and some races have higher crime rates, statistically???
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Sep.2018, 09:48 PM
Post #140

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 18.Sep.2018, 10:26 PM) *
So now, how do you explain the different crime statistics between the races as they all experience the same things and some races have higher crime rates, statistically???

Wait a minute... Your life experience as an older white American man has been the same as an older black American man?

I think you need to explain first...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Sep.2018, 10:41 PM
Post #141

Yes, it has and neither of us is a criminal...
+

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: