The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Native English Tutor for Kids

Fun & engaging English conversation lessons!

ElizabethMoss
post 3.Oct.2017, 11:33 AM
Post #1

Private or small group English conversation lessons/practise for kids! The best way to improve language skills is by practise, and the most efficient way for kids to practise is through fun and engaging lessons! I offer kids in Stockholm, at home or out of house English conversation activities from an experienced, Native English tutor. Through fun games, conversation, activities, and outings, I offer kids aged 3-16 a different, more engaging way to improve their English skills. The best way for a kid to learn is to feel comfortable and motivated to use their language skills.

Hello! I am Lizzie from Australia! I am an experienced English as a second language tutor for kids ages 3-16. I have tutored kids from Thailand, Malaysia, Argentina, Uruguay, Guatemala, Australia and now Sweden. I hold a Bachelor in International Studies and a TEFL. I have experience tutoring in small groups and one on one.

I started my teaching experience in a classroom and quickly moved to tutoring - I believe the best way for a child to learn is to feel comfortable and motivated to use their language skills by having a tutor that is fun, relatable and a friend. By combining activities such as cooking, art, outings, and generally 'hanging out' with correction and thought out conversation topics, kids will improve their English skills through active communication and practise.

I always adapt the activities/lessons to each student's needs and acquaintances, and I tailor materials to each individual student.

Feel free to contact me via email or phone to have a chat and answer any questions you have!
hello@elizabethmoss.info

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thanks,
Elizabeth

Area: Greater Stockholm
Times: Negotiable but bookings generally available
Monday-Friday, Sunday 08:00-21:00,

General Lesson Rates
90 minutes (1 on 1): 300 kr
90 minutes (2-3 kids): 350kr
90 minutes (small group): contact for info
Weekend surcharge: 50kr/hr
**Longer sessions available for negotiable rate
e.g before/after school care
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: