The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Is it legal to live in a motorhome in Sweden?

As a EU migrant aka job seeker with children?

Capnbooboo
post 10.Oct.2015, 11:26 AM
Post #1

We are a young family, four children, we had enough of France, that is my family in france, we tried moving to the north near paris but my parents caught up with us and used family court to harass us by defaming us with outrages allegations, all to keep is in the teratory, like the nazis did to the children of families both Jewish and german seeking to leave.
We learned this through the police who suggested leaving france was the best option, it would destroy their plots and they can intercept any more defamation, but they could not do anything else unless we agreed to take my parents to court, I'm paris because they worked for the military and for over ten years secretly filed micro police complaints about me and my spouse as a way to justify surveillencing us and keeping us for leaving the country, outrages things I never heard of to depict us as Muslims or Jews, we got to see some of the things they planned to use in family court to keep us in france such as claiming they had no access to the grandchildren because of a religious barrier, that I cam home and refused to drink wine with them, depicting me as if I joined a islamic or radical israeli terrorist cult, the times and dates of these incidents took place with out my knowledge, for example the wine story was filed in 2003, just before I went to Spain to live with a swedish roomate and my spouse, as if they had filed this complaint to prevent us from crossing the border, yet my parents drove us to Spain with their nice Hymer mobile motorhome, nothing was mentioned to us then, we ate dinner together, watched TV and talked about apartments we looked at in Spain and our roomate from Stockholme.
We tried to get my parents into family counseling and only heard lies, denials the first day, however, the second meeting we recorded them admitting not only to why and how long they let their racist feelings get between them and my life but they hurt our children, my spouse is not ethnic at all, he is white, attractive with hazel eyes, a perfectly healthy man with four black belts in tai kwon do, the kids are already karate shotgun orange belts, they all get the same frequent health check ups for their martial arts passports yet my parents has used the police to help defame and depict him as a mentally UN stable father who abused me and I am I denial and won't tell anyone, in the meeting we recorded them saying they believed I converted to Islam or Judaism Becuase I liked learning about religion after I met my spouse, how ever this is in true and sure enough they had assumed this because they where constantly going through our property, my father even knew what kind of under cloths I purchased, it was total xenophobia and they where asked to stop defaming us, told that it was clear they had to have mutual respect, respect for my adult life, privacy and warned of the danger they had put our children in by having them on weekends for years and as our oldest son grew he told us they would offer him chocolate then hit him and told him he was there because we did not love our children or do anything for them, as if we left him there because of this, yet at the end of the meeting after asked to meet in months to rebuild trust and mutual respect my parents returned with court papers claiming they had no access to the children, shocking everyone including the psychologists with a law they say gives them this right regardless of why they hate their grandchildrens father or just the idea we left the French teratory where they had been going through our things.

So again, police and lawyers said pack your bags and move on into another country, if you stay in france they will reach you and restart their crazy court allegations, we where more the happy to expose them but their plot would succeed, to keep us in france!

So we got a motorhome and started to look at the netherlands, uk, then germany, I have to say germany is cold and hot, we get the family allocation until next month, we spent allot of money trying to get the motorhome with 8 places to function, the dealer I n GERMANY obviously ripped us off, we where stranded several times, adac paid thousands to transport us to areas where we had to find someone to change the whole motor, as we tried to return to the dealer to cover some of the cost he only made things worse, germany is not the same german police told us this and warned us how people can be cold or nice, we have been harrased by arrogant people every where just for waling our children outside after 22:00, yet I see three year olds crossing the street during the days, even after been harrased in hours we would meet someone totally nice, germany is indeed not the same at all., these incidents go on every day, we are now faced with issued of residency in order to obtain the hartz4, finding a job even at a mcdonalds could be complicated if one does not have an address in germany, the camp site with the great playground, swimming pool and all where we parked and rented a spot told us we could not use their address to register so we can start getting our benefits as EU nationals, we went to all kinds of people to rent a property, a sublet etc etc and where turned down because I am pregnunt and have children, we spoke to one agency which works with immigrants from the eu and offers housing, the person told us not to rent a sublet, hotel or campsite again but stay in the motorhome regardless if it's cold, three weeks past and when we call him back all he says is he is working on it and suggested to keep trying to find a job, people we know in the uk and the police we met later all told us it's not normal no one offers you a solution and eve suggests not to rent again and wait while they knew it's cold and I'm pregnunt, the police gave us a jobcenter address to atleast use the time while searching for a place and job to learn german, but the person I tried asking threw a paper at me saying we are in germany and refused a younger person who did speak English for speaking to us, when I asked for her name she refused and when I asked the younger girl for help the older women called security and accused us of harrasing them., the security guard there told my spouse he is crazy, it's germany, that he can't complain, it's not America, the same police showed up and got us out of there before they got our names and banned us from job center, we walked outside and they agreed to tell the people at that office that they checked our id and we are ok, that we are not illegally in germany or looking to cause problems, so to not share any info to protect us, it seems my parents and Germans have something in common according to one officer who also had military training at two bases my parents also spent time in, one where I also lived when I was 7-8 years old before returning to france.

We are now officially disitated, we get about 700
Go to the top of the page
+
Case officer
post 10.Oct.2015, 12:12 PM
Post #2

You must have a Swedish residence permit to live in Sweden.
+
Capnbooboo
post 10.Oct.2015, 02:33 PM
Post #3

EU citizens working, studying or living in Sweden
As an EU citizen you have the right to work, study or live in Sweden without a residence permit. You also have the right to start and operate a private business. The right of EU citizens to stay in Sweden without a residence permit is called right of residence. You have right of residence if you are employed, self-employed, a student or have sufficient means to support yourself. If you have right of residence in Sweden you do not need to contact the Swedish Migration Agency.

When entering Sweden, you need a valid passport or ID card showing your citizenship.
You can move to Sweden without applying for any permit, but if you have family who are citizens of a country outside of the EU, they need to apply for a residence card. In order for your family to be granted residence cards you must be able to demonstrate that you meet the requirements for right of residence in Sweden through work, studies or with sufficient means.

As an EU citizen you have the right to start working or studying directly after arriving in Sweden.
http://www.migrationsverket.se/English/Pri...U-citizens.html

We don't need the card,new are French, have our own health insurance and blue eu health card, passports and police documents showing we never committed a crime aka good conduct, my cousins who work for police national in france advised me that it was good to have this as the german police where impressed and told us eu citizens who intend to visit other countries should carry this with them to save themselves time and trouble,
+
Emerentia
post 10.Oct.2015, 04:26 PM
Post #4

Wall of text... You don't have to write your family memoars to ask a question...

You say that you have four kids and you are pregnant again. blink.gif Why? Did you miss biology class in school and have no idea how contraceptives work? Why go on having so many children, when you live in a motor home and you can't provide for them?

It's legal to live in a motor home, but if you are bringing kids they need to have a suitable home, which a motor home is not. My guess is that those children will probably be taken into care by the social services if you are seven people, including a little baby, cramped up in a motor home in the middle winter, if you are in Sweden. But I don't know. The welfare of kids is very important in Sweden, and things that might be legal in France, like spanking a child, is illegal in Sweden, and will send you to jail. It might be good for you to know.
+
Case officer
post 10.Oct.2015, 04:38 PM
Post #5

EU citizens can not be granted a EU Blue Card, that is for non-EU-citizens.
+
Capnbooboo
post 10.Oct.2015, 09:41 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Case officer @ 10.Oct.2015, 05:38 PM) *
EU citizens can not be granted a EU Blue Card, that is for non-EU-citizens.

We may be taking about two different types of cards, this is what we have

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthcareabr.../EHIC-CARD_.jpg
+
manindemaan
post 10.Oct.2015, 10:41 PM
Post #7

So yes, you can roll into sweden and start to work, as you found out yourself.

Giving birth might be covered by your french insurance, but they might say that you should do it at home (i.e. in France) or they only pay what they would pay when you give birth in France. To be taken into Swedish health insurance system you need a personnummer which you will only get when you (as a family) have proper work.
+
Capnbooboo
post 10.Oct.2015, 10:49 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Emerentia @ 10.Oct.2015, 05:26 PM) *
Wall of text... You don't have to write your family memoars to ask a question...You say that you have four kids and you are pregnant again. Why? Did you miss biology cla ... (show full quote)
we left france to prevent my parents from spanking our children with out our consent, all with swden on that one,

Lol, you certainly need a biology course, the idea that having more then two children sounds nuts to you is the reason why countries need to bring immigrants, the nazis are responsible for brain washing Germans into believing that they should have children, children from them same blood and they ended up finding out this creates retarded people., so who won the war here, the US with their immigrants or the nazis with their racist ideological myth, because today they have failed to produce enough people to keep up with other nations, they learned this after brining in over two million Turks, crazy, do swedes need more children too? Anyway, watch out for Islam, while some folks are wonderful Islam is territorial with the sharia law, once established outsiders convert or have to sign a treaty with the Muslims giving them access to Swedish national rights with out eve voting. No offense to Muslims it's just like this and why so many refugees are coming to Sweden, germany or the uk.

Can swede provide better housing then our motorhome?, th UK certainly can't, I've seen photos of the dodgey homes they offer families desetant in need to rebuild their lives like we are waling away from everything we earned to escape persacution as the police described, and for our children, btw france has a horrible petifile cult of some sort and they use courts to punish anyone who exposes them, last year a judge got caught on camera raping a Muslim child, he filmed it himself and instead of prosecuting this judge the judge and a network of other aquantances chased down the police and investigators who gathered the evidence, them, their children and so on, they had to leave europe all together to escape these crooks., google this stuff up it's sick.

As for the motorhome I think you need to visit a few, ours legally houses up to 8 adults, heating, kitchen, solar panels for batteries up to several days once charges if no light etc , I think you need to look into this more, in fact Mercedes built one of the best motors on e for their hymers, it literally can not break down.

hymer s900, hymer s660 and so on are classics, google up these titles and look at images.
Newer Motorhomes are also great if not better, satellite tv and internet etc etc, you get my point.
+
mjennin2
post 11.Oct.2015, 01:08 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Capnbooboo @ 10.Oct.2015, 09:49 PM) *
solar panels for batteries up to several days once charges if no light etc

Out of sheer curiosity, should you have no light for extended periods of time, how do you charge the batteries in lieu of solar energy for a motor home of this size? I imagine they would need quite a bit of electricity??
+
dvdmchl
post 11.Oct.2015, 10:03 AM
Post #10

Swedish people do not have much sense for such free and anarchistic way of living. The moral of protestants and from that coming the "right" way to live is being spreaded here so much.

On the other hand there are so many people living underground and out of society. But their life is so hard. Let's mention people from Romania and Bulgaria who work as organized beggars in probably every city. They do live with their children in tents erected in woods in and around cities. No one really cares about welfare of those people. They're not Swedish.

That's the other part. Welfare is here only for those who get permit to stay. Other people they do not exist, they are invisible.

You need to get legal, when you want to give your children good future.

To get legal go this way:

1. find a friend who has address here
2. find job
3. register at tax office to get personal number
4. open bank account
5. save money, buy a house
6. after 5 years you can be Swedish citizen

It's going to be very hard for you. As you need to stay for couple of months under cover. In your situation I would be looking for Spain, Italy...I do not know really...without money it is hard everywhere. And other people will always blame you. As that how the people world is, the most vulnerable, the most poor, they are beeing always blamed...

I wish you and your family good luck and God bless you...
+
Case officer
post 11.Oct.2015, 10:26 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (Capnbooboo @ 10.Oct.2015, 10:41 PM) *
We may be taking about two different types of cards, this is what we have. http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthcareabr.../EHIC-CARD_.jpg

Thank you, this is the EHIC, the European Health Insurance Card. You can stay in Sweden as long as you have a comprehensive medical insurance and can support yourselves.
+
Capnbooboo
post 11.Oct.2015, 10:57 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (mjennin2 @ 11.Oct.2015, 02:08 AM) *
Out of sheer curiosity, should you have no light for extended periods of time, how do you charge the batteries in lieu of solar energy for a motor home of this size? I imagin ... (show full quote)

That depends on how many batteries you have and how many solar panels,

we have over four large industrial soler panels and three long deep cell blue batteries, enough to keep the lights on for over a month each, while recharging they also send power when too much to the car I case the altinature has been off from been parked too long, months in storage that is, basically for lights and charging devices this can continues indefinitely, our phones and old ipad 2 gives us great 3G signals, kids watch tv and study online, hd quality you tube etch these types of solar set ups are multiplied by ten at homes to get around 3k of power a month which is allot and people sell it too, but in a motorhome such us ours to add satelite TV, hair dryer, American double door frig with ice maker FORGET IT, you need a bus type american RV aka motorhome with 12 deep cell batteries or a real electric rig using larger inductees at military level like they do in tanks,

we use the solar panels only for lights, the water pump when needed to send water to the sink. One tank need replacement but the rest of the use is only for recharging batteries or phones,

The rest on gas are;
the fridge,trauma heater system all run on either 220v, 12v (solar panel batteries) or gas, so those we kick in during parking so we don't bother using the solar panel 12 v rig while driving,, gas is off while driving too,me very dangerous,

We have two 15kl gas bottles, one French and one German, I was told to just change the adopter but replacing the bottle is not going to be easy but better to buy one depending on the country.

So to simply answer the light question lights on all the time, we also use ikea led trips around the back which is the queen size bed that turned into a dining area when the kids study, watch cartoons or simply eat if not the middle dining area, they take close to nothing and are A+++

Is swden really not safe for woman?, I modeled for years, I have dark hair and green eyes, some times depending on the light my eyes are blue or clear, I don't like the gang rape stories or domestic violence i read online, our old swedish roomate was chased into a corner once by three or four south Asian guys claiming she was racist and refused to say hi to them, lucky her a swedish elderly couple showed up and started to talk to the kids, who in fact lost their woody and left her alone with them, I don't like this, while I had kids already I still model at times, facial or clothing., I never could imagine Sweden been a rape Capitol and feminist country at the same time, can't swedes carry guns or allowed to make citizens arrests with limitations?, are there no cameras, the uk was insane until cameras where installed., hope it's changed for the better these days.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: