The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3   Reply to this topic

Abortion, pro life/ pro choice

Talk about your views on abortion

skogsbo
post 17.Sep.2019, 10:39 AM
Post #31

Educated people are usually less influenced by medieval beliefs.

Rich people have less pressures that might motivate an abortion, such as childcare and employment.

Some of the USA stuff is just tradition. Many of the early founding fathers were from branches of Christianity in Europe that were considered too extreme in Europe in the 1700 and 1800s. That's why there are masses of small niche churches, generally practising at the extreme end of the scale.
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 17.Sep.2019, 10:42 AM
Post #32

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 17.Sep.2019, 09:04 AM) *
I believe it was a woman who put the anti abortion law in place in Alabama.A woman’s education has nothing to do with abortion... what are you implying with that? Rich educa ... (show full quote)

What influence does a badly educated women have over abortion legislation?

Rich people and churches lobby their senators etc... average Joe has no say.

Lobby power and money rule, the same with guns and the nsa.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Sep.2019, 02:22 PM
Post #33

"Why doesn't the USA have a national referendum on it, or simply let people decide themselves. Then everyone can live to their own wishes and not those of others."

Spot on...
+
Gjeebes
post 17.Sep.2019, 04:32 PM
Post #34

"To put an end to bsmith’s childish, “no I didn’t, you did” whining. Bsmith... it was you who decided to call single black mothers uppity.

Freudian slip?"

No, he's just gone full retard after 4 years of Trumpty-Dumbty.

Trump, and Readers Digest, dumbing down the Amurcuhns one grade-4 level story at a time.

I wonder if BSmith's wife or daughter (if he has one) would (heaven forbid it) become pregnant after being (heaven forbid it) raped, would he disown her, for not bringing the fetus through full term?

+
Saywhatwhat
post 19.Sep.2019, 10:46 AM
Post #35

That movie unplanned....

What a blatant piece of religious pro life propaganda garbage.

Planned parenthood as a shitty corporate lobbying entity... yea I get that... doesn’t change my stance of pro choice. I can be against planned parenthood as a corporate entity and still support pro choice.

Should we not perform any surgeries because there is risk associated with it?

+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: