The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Liberals always call Conservatives racists!

Even in Sweden...

Gamla Hälsingebock
post 8.Sep.2018, 09:43 PM
Post #1

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/09/08/sw...ection-eve.html

All this is just bollocks and ballyhoo!!!

Monday will tell...
Go to the top of the page
+
SmokerT69
post 8.Sep.2018, 10:43 PM
Post #2

They're pretty liberal on a few issues. I would say AfS is right wing. I would actually classify SD as center right... but then again, the other parties in Sweden are so far left that they make anyone even close to the center a Nazi.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 9.Sep.2018, 01:24 AM
Post #3

That was a good reply, depending on where you think you are or where others think you are is really the question...if the center, left and right positions were firmly stated and defined it would be a lot easier to identify a politicians position on the issues...

I don't think that will ever happen...

Shifting the lines is another tool to befuddle voters!!!
+
john.boy
post 9.Sep.2018, 01:56 PM
Post #4

Ironically, it is the Liberal agendas that are pushing more and more people to the Right. blink.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 9.Sep.2018, 05:30 PM
Post #5

Same as the US, Liberals are trash talking so much, that people are really thinking about the truth in what they say and are getting fed up with the baloney they are spewing...
+
Saywhatwhat
post 9.Sep.2018, 05:38 PM
Post #6

As your title suggests, there is a lot of nonsensical name calling going on in politics. I wouldn't say always, nor would I define all these name callers as conservatives or liberals.

The thing that happened in sweden is kind of unique in that, I could very well be wrong, Obama has never called Trump a racist, nor did Clinton ever call Trump a racist. Plenty of other people have but I really can't recall when any candidate or president in time of election, to compare with current prime minister, has straight up said Donald trump and the republican party are racist. I may be wrong.

There are definitely smear campaigns but the current prime minister in sweden called a candidate racist? That's pretty immature and just shows how pathetic and desperate they are.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 9.Sep.2018, 05:46 PM
Post #7

The ability of politicians to call names without actually using those names is "their stock in trade" ...everywhere...

Sometimes they use the words but not often...
+
Saywhatwhat
post 9.Sep.2018, 06:14 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 9.Sep.2018, 06:46 PM) *
The ability of politicians to call names without actually using those names is "their stock in trade" ...everywhere.... Sometimes they use the words but not often...

Sure. But the prime minister of sweden, who is hoping for the position to resume, did use those words.

And unless you can site otherwise, as stated before, Obama nor Clinton has called Trump a racist... Specifically using those words.

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/...2018/index.html

I personally think this is a much better route than Stefan lofven being a baby and calling his opposition racists
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 9.Sep.2018, 09:30 PM
Post #9

"And unless you can site otherwise, as stated before, Obama nor Clinton has called Trump a racist... Specifically using those words."

You have the cognitive ability and understanding of a brain-damaged dyslectic flea!!!

I NEVER SAID THEY DID!!!

What the F**K is wrong with you???
+
Saywhatwhat
post 9.Sep.2018, 09:48 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 9.Sep.2018, 10:30 PM) *
"And unless you can site otherwise, as stated before, Obama nor Clinton has called Trump a racist... Specifically using those words."You have the cognitive ability a ... (show full quote)

Holy cow.

I never said you said anything.

There you go again with the name calling.

I'm not in any argument with you. Stop taking everything as such.

Your post says liberals always call conservatives racist.

I said the example of the swedish prime minister, which you posted, is unique and pretty ridiculous how they called a candidate/ party racist. I never disputed your thread title.

You following... I then said that no other president/ candidate/ former president has called Trump racist, someone who in modern politics could very well be called that, specifically saying those words.

Do I really need to recap for you?

Why are you taking this as if I'm calling you out?
All I'm asking if Clinton or Obama or Bushs' or anyone in the US govt has specifically said, on record, Donald trump is a racist?

What is wrong with that? And why are you such a blatant hypocrite? Your knee jerk reactions and name calling.

Wow.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 9.Sep.2018, 09:52 PM
Post #11

Gamla, you are what is wrong with political dialogue, or any dialogue for that matter.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 9.Sep.2018, 09:56 PM
Post #12

A while back you said you were not going to talk to me anymore, I wish your actions would follow your words...
+
Saywhatwhat
post 9.Sep.2018, 10:23 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 9.Sep.2018, 10:56 PM) *
A while back you said you were not going to talk to me anymore, I wish your actions would follow your words...

Not my fault you went all psycho for no reason.

You could equally not respond to me.

Or you could learn to keep things cordial... And not try to censor others
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: