The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

I DESPISE

Mike
post 8.Mar.2007, 10:23 AM
Post #16

Starlight, why do you despise her? Because she thought it was ridiculous that someone had to go to rehab for using the word f4ggot?
Go to the top of the page
+
Mike
post 8.Mar.2007, 10:40 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (VikingHumpingWitch)
The main problem I have with American politics is that it is all a bit playground, and both sides seem to see in black and white all the time.

That's because the Democrats have no ideas of their own. Their only policy is to oppose Republicans.

There was interesting event recently proving this point, but I'm sorry I don't remember the details. Basically, there was a Republican trying to pass a Democrat's bill, and the Dems instantly started foaming at the mouth, trying to beat down the bill, when it was in fact their own bill.
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 8.Mar.2007, 10:46 AM
Post #18

QUOTE (Mike)
That's because the Democrats have no ideas of their own. Their only policy is to oppose Republicans.

No, it has nothing to do with policies. It has to do with the fact that the political 'comment' we see from people like Ann Coulter or Michael Moore never gets intellectual enough to talk about policies. It's like reading Littlejohn (probably the UK's most dumbed down political commentator).

The only genuinely funny and bright American politico I've ever read is PJ O'Rourke. Tell me there are more.
+
Mike
post 8.Mar.2007, 10:52 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (VikingHumpingWitch)
No, it has nothing to do with policies. It has to do with the fact that the political 'comment' we see from people like Ann Coulter or Michael Moore never gets intellectual enough to talk about policies. It's like reading Littlejohn (probably the UK's most dumbed down political commentator).

The only genuinely funny and bright American politico I've ever read is PJ O'Rourke. Tell me there are more.

When do intellectuals ever get the spotlight? The world prefers to get political insight from MTV.
+
*Mary, With The Shaved Hea*
post 8.Mar.2007, 10:58 AM
Post #20

QUOTE (Mike)
Starlight, why do you despise her? Because she thought it was ridiculous that someone had to go to rehab for using the word f4ggot?

the short answer to this Mike is.

she believes that anyone that 'is not traditional' has no value!

I have loathed the bitch for years NOT just recently!
+
Mike
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:05 AM
Post #21

QUOTE (Starlight Princess)
the short answer to this Mike is.

she believes that anyone that 'is not traditional' has no value!

I have loathed the bitch for years NOT just recently!

I don't follow her that closely, so I don't really know. Can you give me at least one quote from her that supports that claim?
+
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:14 AM
Post #22

QUOTE (Mike)
I don't follow her that closely, so I don't really know. Can you give me at least one quote from her that supports that claim?

Mike, just google her and I am sure you'll get all the info that you need!

also her views on Cindy Sheehan are cheap, Anne has no respect for a mother who has lost her son.

I consider Anne Coutter a media whore!
+
Mike
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:18 AM
Post #23

QUOTE (Starlight Princess)
Mike, just google her and I am sure you'll get all the info that you need!

also he views on Cindy Sheehan are cheap, Anne has no respect for a mother who has lost her son.

I consider Anne Coutter a media whore!

You made the claim, now you back up that claim.
+
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:22 AM
Post #24

Mike her views

On the widows of Sept 11th
People who are against the War on Iraq
Gay Marriage
Liberals
People who are against George Bush
People who are against FOX NEWS (WTF)

and I could go on and on and on and on!

+
Muttlestar Galactica
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:35 AM
Post #25

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter

should keep Mike busy for a while.

The main problem with this creature in my mind is:

She is the poster girl for the mean spirited, I'm alright jack, If you are not JUST like me you are pointless, show me the money brigade.

She's cancer.

A malignant overgrowth of living cells.
+
*Nonsense*
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:36 AM
Post #26

The only genuinely funny and bright American politico I've ever read is PJ O'Rourke. Tell me there are more.[/quote]
VHW

First, Ann Coulter is an idiot!

Second, VHW is clearly not educated re. American politics. Ann Coulter and Michael Moore are obvious extremists that are not taken seriously. VHW, if you are interested in American politics you may want to reach a little higher than the equivalent of 'Jerry Springer' politics :roll:
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:37 AM
Post #27

"I think [women] should be armed but should not vote...women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it...it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."

Fair enough, I guess she's only got herself to base her views on, and I certainly agree anyone this moronic should not vote.
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:40 AM
Post #28

Haha! Go on then Alice darling, recommend me someone to go and read. Despite what you may have been led to believe whilst growing up, America is not actually the most interesting and important nation in the world for absolutey ALL of its inhabitants, and not everything inside America makes it out. I, like Americans, am limited by what I see in our own media (fortunately though I am from Europe where we at least are aware of there being a world outside our borders, hence I know a few American commentators).¨

If you need help with difficult stuff like working the quote function, I'll happily give you some pointers in return for you recommendations
+
Mike
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:41 AM
Post #29

QUOTE (Mutley Goes To Dollywood)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter

should keep Mike busy for a while.

The main problem with this creature in my mind is:

She is the poster girl for the mean spirited, I'm alright jack, If you are not JUST like me you are pointless, show me the money brigade.

She's cancer.

A malignant overgrowth of living cells.

Please, just copy and paste one quote that supports your original claim that "she believes that anyone that 'is not traditional' has no value!" That's all I'm asking.
+
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:45 AM
Post #30

QUOTE (Mike)
Please, just copy and paste one quote that supports your original claim that "she believes that anyone that 'is not traditional' has no value!" That's all I'm asking.

Mike just watch her on Fox!

MOST nights on Hannity and Colmes.

simple!
+

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: