Printable Version of Topic

Click here to view this topic in its original format

The Local _ Newcomers _ Bringing my girlfriend in sweden

Posted by: Steliosfrank 31.Jan.2018, 09:15 PM

Hello I’ve been leaving and working in Stockholm the last year and I’ve also have the personal number and my questio is if my girlfriend,an eu citizen,can come here and live with me and also get the personal number without working somewhere?
What should I do? I read about something called sambo which basically has to do with getting to register my girlfriend as a partner and then she will be able to apply and get the personal number..
Is that true did I got that right?
Any suggestions what should I do
Thanks in advance

Powered by Invision Power Board (
© Invision Power Services (