The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

How many topics will Savage post this year?

Anyone want to place bets? My guess is: 58,000.

LLHope
post 7.Jan.2017, 10:56 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 7.Jan.2017, 10:42 AM) *
This is where the "FAKE NEWS" comes from. I refuse to respond react to any post or article written by "SAVAGE" as mentioned months ago, that is SAVAGE'S TACTIC.

Truth hurts?

@savage is not posting fake news, some of it is biased, yes biggrin.gif and so is the news through general media in Sweden (when they even bother to inform the public of those items @savage has cut-and-paste here).

Please, highlight what you consider to be fake news published by @savage, and I bet it can be shown to be truth that is either biased in the other direction or hoped-you-didn't-know in Swedish media and political opinion.
Go to the top of the page
+
Hisingen
post 7.Jan.2017, 07:39 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (LLHope @ 7.Jan.2017, 10:56 AM) *
@savage is not posting fake news, . Please, highlight what you consider to be fake news published by @savage,

The statement by mad savage that I left a wife and child back in England when I moved to Sweden. That was a pure figment of mad savage's twisted imagination.

Sorry LL - but that is the truth. A lie from mad savage to 100%. For which I will never forgive the creature in question. Yes you read correctly - creature.
+
mjennin2
post 9.Jan.2017, 04:23 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Hisingen @ 7.Jan.2017, 06:39 PM) *
Yes you read correctly - creature.

My image of this character just went from "Muppet-scarf'd Byke" to Frankenstein.

*Queue theme song from The X-Files*

/end scene

laugh.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 9.Jan.2017, 06:28 PM
Post #19

Adding Twilight Zone theme...
+
Svedallas
post 10.Jan.2017, 10:20 AM
Post #20

QUOTE (Hisingen @ 7.Jan.2017, 07:39 PM) *
The statement by mad savage that I left a wife and child back in England when I moved to Sweden. That was a pure figment of mad savage's twisted imagination. Sorry LL - bu ... (show full quote)

Mad "Savage" must have some obsessive disorder. The threads are non-stop.

Obsessed and paranoid much??????????
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 10.Jan.2017, 03:31 PM
Post #21

It's Byke on steroids...
+
mjennin2
post 13.Jan.2017, 01:38 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (Savage @ 6.Jan.2017, 01:31 PM) *
These are the news stories that don't make the front page.. But are still relevant to Swedish news in English.

Ps, Savage -

Suppose that people who want to read stories that aren't on the front page, might themselves be able to, oh I dunno, turn the page of the newspaper if they wanted to keep reading?

Jesus fucking christ. This forum has become nothing but an obituary.
+
Savage
post 13.Jan.2017, 02:06 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (mjennin2 @ 13.Jan.2017, 01:38 PM) *
Ps, Savage - Suppose that people who want to read stories that aren't on the front page, might themselves be able to, oh I dunno, turn the page of the newspaper if they wa ... (show full quote)

What I don't think people realize on this site, is that no matter what happens a certain core group is never happy.

6 months ago, there was the usual complaints that the site doesn't offer real Swedish news. And that too many front page bits were paid content.

http://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?s...c=85341&hl=

If you look at the names of such commentators in the above thread you will see the usual group who are never happy.

- Hisingen
An old man in the Autumn of his life who has spent a good number of years on this site. He has had multiple user names, he only wants to hear himself speak and has pages upon pages of confrontations, name calling and belittling users.

That's his thing, he gets off on it. And why he is on here.
Little wonder he served as a military policeman when he was younger.

- Svedallas
Again, another member who is also seen in the above link and on this thread complaining that whatever news is printed is wrong. The front page is to soft, and asks for "real Swedish news" like seen in the mainstream press. And yet when such "real Swedish news" from the sites he has previously recommended is posted here on the forum, its then met with claims of "fake news" and other attempts to silence this site.

I could go on and mention and many, many more.

Yes Swedish news does look horrendous when just Swedish stories are highlighted.
And yes the killings are horrendous, but all the other Swedish news papers would look the same if you too took all the international news out, filler and had them printed into English.

If this forum was to ever regenerate into a positive community, then it would do so by getting rid of the old members. Who have become so jaded over the years and instead of looking inwards at themselves and the environment of where they live, and deflected their own issues through social negligence and not looking, to passing blame onto others.

I could go on, but the news the past few weeks is an accurate view of Sweden once you remove all the branding and engineering.

Anywhere can feel different, if you choose to put your head in the sand and don't pay any attention to what is happening around you.

PS. I was impressed with your transformation in regards to veganism from your old blog.
+
intrepidfox
post 13.Jan.2017, 03:18 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (Savage @ 13.Jan.2017, 02:06 PM) *
What I don't think people realize on this site, is that no matter what happens a certain core group is never happy.6 months ago, there was the usual complaints that the si ... (show full quote)

I know we have not seen eye to eye before but i like your news posts as SVT and other papers never mention anything. PS at least you are keeping this site alive
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 13.Jan.2017, 03:27 PM
Post #25

Yes, Savage is the only game in town now...reactive posts are rife and sometimes amusing...

However I wonder about the real purpose behind those posts.

I think an anti immigration movement is being furthered by the reporting of news that is a "bit" derogatory about life in Sweden...

Is Savage only a stalking horse???
+
delta76
post 13.Jan.2017, 04:00 PM
Post #26

I simply ignored Savage. But I usually visit Thelocal as anonymous. And ignoring does not hide the titles.

What is his/her motivation then?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 13.Jan.2017, 04:20 PM
Post #27

"Aye, there's the rub"
+
Bsmith
post 13.Jan.2017, 04:53 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (Savage @ 13.Jan.2017, 02:06 PM) *
If this forum was to ever regenerate into a positive community, then it would do so by getting rid of the old members.

How uplifting...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 13.Jan.2017, 04:58 PM
Post #29

How do you get rid of "old" members???
+
Bsmith
post 13.Jan.2017, 05:42 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 13.Jan.2017, 04:58 PM) *
How do you get rid of "old" members???

Soylent Green
+

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: