The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >   Reply to this topic

America's Warfare State Never Forgets Its Errors

Now It's Joe Hyde, Jr. & the JFK Assassination

*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 9.Sep.2010, 08:01 PM
Post #46

You are quite right to state that I referred to Mrs. Marianne Hyde's second husband as Horace Smith, name adopted after the famous English poet with that name. My memory failed me when I called him Horace White when I reviewed the various threads, and I apologize for this mistake - though whatever Joe Hyde Jr.'s adopted new name is made no difference in his getting a new identity.

And the new identity never fooled his former wife as she just acted as if it were meeting Joe all over again.

But are you prepared to apologize for ignoring the porkie you engaged in when you "called it" in post #29 - my alleged creating a story for The Daily Express, as The Nine not only alleged but also supplied an irrelevant story to confirm, and your choosing to take a compliant about the same dipstick on the Haarp beam thread as an insult to you`?
Go to the top of the page
+
Vetinari
post 9.Sep.2010, 08:33 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 9.Sep.2010, 07:01 PM) *
You are quite right to state that I referred to Mrs. Marianne Hyde's second husband as Horace Smith, name adopted after the famous English poet with that name. My memory f ... (show full quote)

Ok, done and done. Agree to ignore the name issue for the bigger issue of him creating a new identity. Something I still think is extremely far-fetched, both in scope and in probablity of success.

And the new identity never fooled his former wife as she just acted as if it were meeting Joe all over again.

You mean falling in love again, and getting married again? Thats hardly a suspicious action. And if you lose your first husband in a tragic accident, it is not far fetched to think that you would be attracted to someone who you found similar to your husband. That Smith have to be Hyde is still too far-fetched. Why do this with a married man when a single man would have sufficed?

But are you prepared to apologize for ignoring the porkie you engaged in when you "called it" in post #29 - my alleged creating a story for The Daily Express, as The Nine not only alleged but also supplied an irrelevant story to confirm, and your choosing to take a compliant about the same dipstick on the Haarp beam thread as an insult to you`?

By post #29 you are referring to the missing article issue. That got settled a while ago. The reasoning against you was the following: You made claims referring to a D Express article without giving us a link. The Nine went to the DE website and assumed you used the first article he found, and I took him for his word. You would notice that in post #39 (nines first reply) he admitted to using the wrong article.

Again, you did not post what exact article you mentioned in the first place, so Nine and I assumed it was what was at the time the DE's headline. That is an honest mistake and not a lie (a lie is purposefully saying something is true when you know it isn't). I will admit to making a mistake based on a lack of information, but not to lying which you accused me of.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 9.Sep.2010, 09:08 PM
Post #48

I thought not.

You expect others to admit their mistakes, especially lies, but you don't do likewise.

You lied about your treatment of the Daily Express article that The Nine falsely supplied when you "called it", meaning you endorsed it without even looking to what you were agreeing to. And you have compounded your lie now by claiming that I did not supply the article's actual title when I not only did so, but also supplied the names of its authors, and a quotation from it.

And, of course, you have nothing to say about your taking offense to what I said about The Nine.

You can dish it out much better than you can take it.
+
Vetinari
post 9.Sep.2010, 09:26 PM
Post #49

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 9.Sep.2010, 08:08 PM) *
I thought not. You expect others to admit their mistakes, especially lies, but you don't do likewise.You lied about your treatment of the Daily Express article that The N ... (show full quote)

No Trow, you did not provide a link to the DE article when Nine and I erroneously thought it was another article. I "called it in post #29, you provided the link in #30, which means you provided the link after me and Nine made our claims.

I looked through the thread again and the statements you made in post #27 are the ones that Nine posted the wrong article to and I 'claimed'. You provided that link in #30. No other previous link in the thread refers to that article. In other words, you made a claim without a link, Nine and I erroneously mistook the article which you referred but did not link to.

So again:

You make a claim in #27
Nine attakcs and ridicules you in #28
I call it in #29
You post link in #30

So me and Nine mistook the article you referred to because we had no link to go on. You did not link the article until after we ridiculed you for making far-fetched connections. we made an honest mistake due to a lack of info. we did not lie.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 10.Sep.2010, 09:00 AM
Post #50

Thanks for your illustrating your inability to admit any lies, diversions, digressions, etc At worse, his mistakes were essentially of my own making. rolleyes.gif .

Posters who want to see for themselves how Vetinari's above post fits into the pattern should read the posts on the One for Trowbridge thread, starting with #19 and going through #32 where he and The Nine first tried to turn attention away from my calling attention to the Daily Express article, entitled "Flat Owned by Firm Name After 'Russian Motherland' ", by John Twomey and Will Stewart where they connected the murder of Gareth Williams to the former KGB's Rodina Society because the flat owner has the same name - what Vetinari finally admitted in the last post cited.

In the interim, he and The Nine tried to divert attention away from the claim by engaging in banter about the assassination of Dr. Kelly, and then brought up deliberately a different article from the DE in toto to discredit me, The Nine claiming: "For anyone who hasn't seen it, below is Trows stated article from the Daily Express. I challenge you to work out what he is talking about." (Post #28) Then, in the next post, Vetinari declared: "I called it."

Ever since they have been mouthing lies, my alleged failures, and their excuses to explain away their original lies.

The whole excercise is an excellent example of what sabretache complained about my critics in his thread yesterday.
+
The Nine
post 10.Sep.2010, 10:20 AM
Post #51

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 10.Sep.2010, 09:00 AM) *
Thanks for your illustrating your inability to admit any lies, diversions, digressions, etc At worse, his mistakes were essentially of my own making. .Posters who want to se ... (show full quote)

THF, I went to the DE page, clicked the Gareth Williams related story on the main home page and, whether it was because I was a bit tired, or maybe didn't have my glasses on? I neglected to pay enough attention to the actual headline before clicking on it and going to the meat of the article. It was a genuine mistake. When you then screamed you tirade of abuse and took the time to post the correct link ( Why not do that to begin with?) I immediately apologised for my mistake. As you did with your recent White / Smith mix up, everyone will accept it was a genuine mistake. It happens. No big deal. Why do you have to make more of something than it really is?

As I further pointed out, when you did post the link the statements you had made about the article STILL bore no relevance .

"Flat Owned by Firm Name After 'Russian Motherland' ", by John Twomey and Will Stewart where they connected the murder of Gareth Williams to the former KGB's Rodina Society because the flat owner has the same name -

The article you were referring to says nothing of the kind. The only reference of any sort is a 3 line missive at the end.

The company’s name is said to be an MI6 in-joke. Rodina means motherland in Russian and in Soviet times the Rodina Society was a front organisation for the KGB to promote “cultural relations with compatriots abroad”.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/195532...ian-motherland-

That is not making any kind of connection in relation to Williams death.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 10.Sep.2010, 10:39 AM
Post #52

Just the usual tag-team event where I am dealing with several disrupting opponents who constantly take over when one of their colleagues gets in big trouble.

This time it is Vetinari who compounded his earlier lies by claiming that I had posted no link to my claims when I had done so in Post #19 - what I listed the title of, the authors of, and the connection of the Williams murder to the Rodina spying efforts by both the KGB and now MI6 and CIA.

A link can be any kind of association, verbal, mechanical, etc., but Vetinari just hides behind the fact that I didn't actually link the story, preferring to quote the part directly that I am most interested in.

Instead of making Vetinari explain his continuing lies, The Nine jumps in with his explanation of why he mistakenly posted the wrong story, and continuing to explain away, as best he can, the Rodina link to past KGB efforts to recruit Soviet spies with the joint MI6/CIA to recruit fake ones in their entrapment efforts.

As for alleged British intelligence service jokes, I remember a former Director of MI5 referring to Peter Wright jokingly as its resident KGB agent when, in fact, he was. laugh.gif

I can just imagine ricky boy to now join in.
+
The Nine
post 10.Sep.2010, 11:46 AM
Post #53

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 10.Sep.2010, 10:39 AM) *
Just the usual tag-team event where I am dealing with several disrupting opponents who constantly take over when one of their colleagues gets in big trouble.This time it is Ve ... (show full quote)

This time it is Vetinari who compounded his earlier lies by claiming that I had posted no link to my claims when I had done so in Post #19 - what I listed the title of, the authors of, and the connection of the Williams murder to the Rodina spying efforts by both the KGB and now MI6 and CIA.

Now who is MISTAKEN or telling PORKIES Trowbridge? I have just returned to post 19 of that thread and you have posted NO link. You are correct that you note the headline of the D.E article, its authors, state your belief that this article clearly proves a link between (what exactly?) and Gareth Williams.

This issue wasn't about Intelligence Service jokes or Peter Wright. They are utterly unrelated to this, save for the irony that sometimes things said in jest might unwittingly have a bone of truth buried in them from time to time. However, in this case you still provide nothing to suggest it is the case.

Despite your asscertions, the Daily Express article is basically a recent history of the house in Alderney Street. It lists its purchase date and two occasions when it had been re-mortgaged. It concludes with a sentence pointing out that the name of the holdings company that purchased it is / might be / could be an ironic joke. It makes not the smallest reference or insinuation to spying or recruitment of spies by the KGB, CIA or anyone else.

OK, Rodina Society is known to have been an ex-pats society that the KGB used to recruit. Your assertions rest on the tenuous premise that, just because this house was purchased by a company called Rodina, that it clearly shows a link to Russian inteligence services and the death of Gareth Williams. The truth is that it does nothing of the kind.

It simply suggests that someone in the Foreign Office thought it was amusing to name a company after a KGB front. An ironic joke I am sure they are now regretting.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 10.Sep.2010, 12:09 PM
Post #54

No, The Nine, it is you who are now lying to help support Vetinari's lies, claiming that my Post #19 did not represent a link when I quoted from the titled Daily Express article that you allegedly honestly overlooked, and explained that that was a link, a connection, to better explain my position - what you conveniently leave out of your quotations from my last post to defend your lie.

You are just an endless spinner of scum of yours and others making, and I have no more time for you.
+
The Nine
post 10.Sep.2010, 12:33 PM
Post #55

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 10.Sep.2010, 12:09 PM) *
No, The Nine, it is you who are now lying to help support Vetinari's lies, claiming that my Post #19 did not represent a link when I quoted from the titled Daily Express a ... (show full quote)

This time it is Vetinari who compounded his earlier lies by claiming that I had posted no link to my claims when I had done so in Post #19

Aaaaah Trowbridge, I am such a stupid person. You must forgive me. You see, when someone states they have posted a link , like the idiot I am, I assumed that was the usual HTML type code that you click to be taken to the page in question.

Obviously I am too stupid to realise that what you actually meant was that simply re-typing the headline of said article also constitues a link. Also that when you said YOU HAD DONE SO, what you actually meant was that you had posted something to REPRESENT a link

Would you like me to pass you a bigger shovel so you can dig your hole a little quicker?
+
The Nine
post 10.Sep.2010, 01:20 PM
Post #56

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 10.Sep.2010, 10:39 AM) *
Just the usual tag-team event where I am dealing with several disrupting opponents who constantly take over when one of their colleagues gets in big trouble.This time it is Ve ... (show full quote)
+
Vetinari
post 10.Sep.2010, 02:57 PM
Post #57

Trow, here is your post #19 in its entirety:

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 26.Aug.2010, 11:06 AM) *
Now the Daily Express has connected the Williams murder to the entrapment of the Manhattan 11, though without even recognizing it, apparently falling for a MI6 in-joke about h ... (show full quote)

Point out where in this post you have a link.

Because I can't find a link to anything in that post. I thought we were making some progress towards civility, but clearly you are not interested in civil discussion on this board, rather you prefer to throw insults around.

Note that I agreed to drop the name issue when you claimed you merely made a sloppy mistake (Smith/White). Yet when I explain how I made a mistake and admit it you say I am unable to and only demand admittance from others.

By reading this thread it is clear to everyone what your 'game' is. Everyone should also note that I have provided quotes, links and sources for my arguments, while you have not done any of the like.

But again, show me exactly where in post #19 (quoted above) you provide a link. And while you are at it, show me in what post in the 'One for Trowbridge" thread you provided a link to the same article you mention in #30 prior to post #30. When you do either of these things I will admit to lying. And just to clarify, I am talking about links, just like the one in post #30.

Again, I admitted a mistake and told you the reason why. Instead of accepting an apology (like I did) you demand I further apologize for actions I did not do. By your very own reasoning, you then blatantly lied when you said White instead of Smith. But as everyone can see, in the interest of returning to a civil discussion I accepted it as a sloppy mistake. Yet in the exact same situation with the roles reversed, you refuse to do the same. Yet I am at fault.

Well, we all know I tried to give Trow an excuse to not throw insults around and instead argue the merits of his opinions. He has openly rejected that notion and keeps resorting to insults.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 10.Sep.2010, 03:20 PM
Post #58

And I am not going to waste any more time on you either, Vetinari, since you are only capable of spinning matters when the post you quoted clearly showed that is an article from The Daily Express, written by John Tomey and Will Stewart , and entitled "Flat Owned by Firm Named After 'Russian Motherland'."

The internet has not gained a monoply on the meaning of the word "link". It is still in the English Dictionary, meaning, among other definitions, "anything serving to connect one part or thing to another."

You are still only capable of lies, diversions, digressions, etc. - all intended to prevent any new information or understanding about anything when it comes to my threads and posts.

Goodbye!
+
Jimmy
post 10.Sep.2010, 03:29 PM
Post #59

Trow , bet you 500kr that it is not "Goodbye!"
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 10.Sep.2010, 03:42 PM
Post #60

Now one of the weaker members of the tag team shows up, and offers one of his puny bets.

I certainly am going to be around here much less, Jimmy, and if you really make it worthwhile by suggesting a bet of, say, $10,000, you're on. laugh.gif
+

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: