The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >   Reply to this topic

America's Warfare State Never Forgets Its Errors

Now It's Joe Hyde, Jr. & the JFK Assassination

Rick Methven
post 10.Sep.2010, 03:47 PM
Post #61

The internet has not gained a monoply on the meaning of the word "link". It is still in the English Dictionary, meaning, among other definitions, "anything serving to connect one part or thing to another."

THF, pretty good definition of a link, just a pity that your links never connect anything to anything laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Jimmy
post 10.Sep.2010, 03:55 PM
Post #62

PAY UP Trow, you came back so it isnot "Goodbye!"

Or would you like the definition of the word to clarify it for you laugh.gif
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 10.Sep.2010, 04:00 PM
Post #63

Just typical of your conjuring up bets when it suits you.

I said goodbye to The Nine, Vetinari, and now you.

But there is still no bet about leaving, so just clam up.

And thanks ricky for confirming that Vetinari has lied yet again. That's a good link to make.
+
The Nine
post 10.Sep.2010, 04:30 PM
Post #64

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 10.Sep.2010, 03:20 PM) *
And I am not going to waste any more time on you either, Vetinari, since you are only capable of spinning matters when the post you quoted clearly showed that is an article fr ... (show full quote)

And I am not going to waste any more time on you either, Vetinari, since you are only capable of spinning matters when the post you quoted clearly showed that is an article from The Daily Express, written by John Tomey and Will Stewart , and entitled "Flat Owned by Firm Named After 'Russian Motherland'."

When you say 'article' you mean that 130 word Dead Donkey? ( check yer wiki Trow, before you accuse me of animal cruelty) It is hardly an article. Nor is it in a credible rag. Do you ever read the Express? It is still going on about Princess Diana!!! It is known for loving a bit of establishment tittle-tattle.

The internet has not gained a monoply on the meaning of the word "link". It is still in the English Dictionary, meaning, among other definitions, "anything serving to connect one part or thing to another."

And for your purposes it meant you had provided a html to the article...Until you realised you had not and you are too much of an asshole to say 'Whoops, my mistake.. Here is the link'

You are still only capable of lies, diversions, digressions, etc. - all intended to prevent any new information or understanding about anything when it comes to my threads and posts.

One may argue that these are just terms used to deflect the need to answer a direct question?
+
Rick Methven
post 10.Sep.2010, 04:33 PM
Post #65

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 10.Sep.2010, 05:00 PM) *
Just typical of your conjuring up bets when it suits you.I said goodbye to The Nine, Vetinari, and now you.But there is still no bet about leaving, so just clam up.And thanks ... (show full quote)

I think you need new reading specs!

Where did I confirm that Vetinari has lied yet again?

In you dreams old man
+
The Nine
post 10.Sep.2010, 05:01 PM
Post #66

QUOTE (Rick Methven @ 10.Sep.2010, 04:33 PM) *
I think you need new reading specs!. Where did I confirm that Vetinari has lied yet again?. In you dreams old man

Where is sabretache when you need him? As if I need to ask?
+
Jimmy
post 10.Sep.2010, 05:36 PM
Post #67

THF, if you are honest and a honourable person as you say

pay up
+
Rick Methven
post 10.Sep.2010, 05:43 PM
Post #68

QUOTE (Jimmy @ 10.Sep.2010, 06:36 PM) *
THF, if you are honest and a honourable person as you say. pay up

NEWS FLASH TT Sweden

A person strongly resembling Trowbridge H Ford was spotted on his way to Arlanda to catch a flight to Tehran where it is believed he will be safe from demand from unreasonable people that he pay up on bets that he has consistently welched on
+
Jimmy
post 10.Sep.2010, 05:46 PM
Post #69

I am ålanning on a holiday in spring. I wonder if I can count on THF paying his bets?
+
Vetinari
post 10.Sep.2010, 06:00 PM
Post #70

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 10.Sep.2010, 02:20 PM) *
And I am not going to waste any more time on you either, Vetinari, since you are only capable of spinning matters when the post you quoted clearly showed that is an article fr ... (show full quote)

So you admit that you did not post a link. Thank you for admitting that I was in fact right throughout this entire argument.

Trow has now proven himself to be a utter an complete liar, having to resort to word games, backtracking, and to posting slanderous lies about other posters. But I guess that all he has got as he is completely unable to answer any counter arguments to his wild imaginations.
+
Jimmy
post 10.Sep.2010, 06:15 PM
Post #71

Sincve I have his address , I wonder if I could use these posts as evidence for me to go to Kronofog to collect my bets?

Might do it for the laugh
+
The Nine
post 10.Sep.2010, 07:41 PM
Post #72

QUOTE (Jimmy @ 10.Sep.2010, 06:15 PM) *
Sincve I have his address , I wonder if I could use these posts as evidence for me to go to Kronofog to collect my bets?. Might do it for the laugh

Better than that. I know his name. And I am sure that THF will be spitting out his teeth to learn that it was due to simple deduction.
Lesson 1 Don't post your address.
Lesson 2. Don't post on other sites under your own name.
Lesson 3 Eniro.

We secret agent types eh?
+
Vetinari
post 10.Sep.2010, 08:06 PM
Post #73

QUOTE (The Nine @ 10.Sep.2010, 06:41 PM) *
Better than that. I know his name. And I am sure that THF will be spitting out his teeth to learn that it was due to simple deduction. Lesson 1 Don't post your address.Les ... (show full quote)

I was thinking about checking eniro, but honestly I don't care that much about some internet troll on a small more or less unremarkable website.

Besides, for someone who is hunted by the CIA like THF, I doubt he gives his real address. On the other hand, he have shown time and time again that he doesn't really understand how the internet works, so maybe he did.
+
*jghyde*
post 18.Mar.2011, 07:42 AM
Post #74

This is Joe Hyde III. I'd like to clarify some items:

1. My dad was killed in the U-2 accident. Not written in the story I have written about the ordeal, but told to me by the safety investigation officer was that the tail of his recovered U-2 had an impression the size of a helmet in the tail. When my dad ejected, the spinning plan wacked him in the head, and that probably killed him instantly.

2. My step dad is Horace Smith. He cannot be an impostor because my mom was married THREE times. The second was to a Bob Brown. Horace was #3.

3. My mom was SINGLE from the death of my dad until 1973. That's 10 years, and a long time to wait around to marry the same guy in some sort of covert CIA operation (-;

4. I wrote that article originally for Southwest Texas Live magazine. I have published it twice afterwards. Once in the Georgia Bulldog football program and a second on my web site, hydeinteractive.com.

5. I am really not insulted by this thread. But if I was, how much does it cost to sue a kook in Sweden? And would it be worth the effort, or cash?

Joe Hyde
+
Jamtjim
post 18.Mar.2011, 07:57 AM
Post #75

Hi Joe,

I think we all realise that THF is a crackpot and don't believe a he says. I don't know how closely you have followed this forum, but he has been recently exposed as a liar and a fraud to the extent that he threw his toys out of his pram, and hasn't posted for a while. Check out these threads:

The Low-Down on the Olof Palme Assassination

Guess What? I Made Com Cast's Black List!

Wombles, Fraggles and Death Threats

A wet dream for Trow!

I think it's safe to say he's a laughing stock, I'm just sorry his loopy theories caused you so much upset!
+

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: