The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Compulsory vacations in year for visa extension

Non EU citizen

Pravs_harry
post 4.Sep.2018, 01:30 PM
Post #1

Hi,

What are compulsory vacations for one year that we need to take according to to rules.

I took 20 days holidays in 1st year and 15 days in second year, will i have any problem in extension.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
Case officer
post 4.Sep.2018, 03:32 PM
Post #2

If you have worked for a full vacation year you are entitled to 25 days. You must use at least 20 days and save the remaing days.
+
Anget
post 4.Sep.2018, 04:42 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Case officer @ 4.Sep.2018, 04:32 PM) *
If you have worked for a full vacation year you are entitled to 25 days. You must use at least 20 days and save the remaing days.

Thanks Case Officer! However, this is not written anywhere on MV website. When you mentioned “used”, is it considered if the vacation days are paid out in cash at the end of the year?

E.g I have 30 days annual leave, and I still have 25 days left. Given I can’t travel anywhere anyway, there’s really no point for me to take another 15 days.

My plan is to spend 10 vacation days, keep 10 for next yearafter I get my visa extension, and have the remaining 10 days paid out in cash. Will I have a problem if I spent only 10 vacation days ?
+
Pravs_harry
post 4.Sep.2018, 06:37 PM
Post #4

Hi Case officer thanks for reply.

Currently my work permit is still in process from 7 months...
I worked for 2 years in sweden then applied for extension work permit. After 26 months I ended my employment due to bankruptcy for company. I switched to another job in similar profession after 26 months ( I did not apply for new permit for new job). Now I ended that employment also two months back. I have no job from 2 months, so my plan is to start a own company by applying self employed visa. Is it legal to apply within 3 months.

Should I have to cancel my extension process of work permit as the company anyway doesn't exist. Now am interested in buying a shop or setting up teknik konsult foretag of my own. I have no job. Do you think the old visa application problems will hurt me.
+
Panika
post 13.May.2019, 02:00 PM
Post #5

I have a question regarding vacation days.

If you get 25 days in april/may and your visa expires in July, do you have to use minimum 20 days before it expires and you apply for extension or you can use 5-10 days and the rest in august in Sweden.

will that be a problem?
+
Panika
post 27.May.2019, 02:19 PM
Post #6

any thoughts?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: