The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
  Reply to this topic

Americans or English speakers near Nyköping?

Anyone at all?

*Guest*
post 7.Aug.2015, 07:58 AM
Post #1

Hi im Allie, 24 & living in Nyk
Go to the top of the page
+
KnightDanger
post 12.Aug.2015, 11:19 AM
Post #2

Hi Allie.

I am 21 years old and I have come here to live in Sweden with my girlfriend. I moved from the UK and I am currently staying in Stockholm. Sadly this is not that close but if you ever find yourself in the area then i'd be interested in meeting up; should you wish to. I may even be willing to travel to you at some point.

I've only been here for about 2 months so I am still settling in. I am currently looking for work and trying to get a personnummer sorted. Progress is a bit slow though as my partner needs my support with her illness.

I have a very positive and friendly personality. I do however have very little experience in 'hanging out with friends' as I suffered a lot of social anxiety/ awkwardness while growing up, I've been a loner for many years so if we ever did meet up then please don't be surprised that i'm nervous! tongue.gif . I had/ have a lot of hobbies & interests. The main ones being Video games (Xbox mostly), eBay/ Tradera, horse riding (trained in management), camping/ sightseeing/ exploring and swimming.

Feel free to pm me your email address if you'd like to talk.
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: