The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Help needed, foreign father no right at all except

No custody, no child, no rights, st pay alimony...

Marko-polo
post 27.Jan.2017, 12:25 AM
Post #1

Iw been living in sweden for few years, After breaking up with sambo i made some mistakes that i cant fix now as im spining in cyrcle all time.

After we broke up we had deal to fix custody and everything over court to be fair on both sides...after child got born, my ex didnt want to speak with me or have any contact, on familjerätt i signed papers that i accept paternity, to be able to send papers for court, i didnt ask for paternity test as i was kinda sure... After i got letter from Skatteverket that im signed as father of child things are just spinning around...

Well... My ex left sweden, no one knows where she is, court letters are sent back to court as they cant find her, and i need to pay custody for child that i never saw, nor nad chance to see and cant get chance as she is not present in sweden for come to court...she had state lawyer at some point but she stepped down from that possition...

So far only FK wants to talk with me to convince me to pay
All other, court, lawyers, familjerätten, dont have nothing to say as she is not present ..

Any help what to do would be apreciated
Go to the top of the page
+
Bsmith
post 27.Jan.2017, 02:30 PM
Post #2

Quit paying child support and I bet she makes her presence known quickly.
+
Marko-polo
post 27.Jan.2017, 06:14 PM
Post #3

I forgot to mention she is swedish im not... after receiving first letter to come to court she left sweden. Also didnt mention i need to pay to Fk otherwise they are going to my employer and ask him for direkt transfer of money after salary adding delays etc...(thats what i been told by phone by FK employee)
+
LLHope
post 13.Feb.2017, 01:11 AM
Post #4

The child's mother is obviously still claiming and receiving monies from Försäkringskassan, otherwise they shouldn't be charging you. You can actually get that stopped in court, but not as easy as said. Continue to pay the minimum as this keeps you in the positive side of parenting and shows responsibility with regards the needs of the child.

Whilst you directly have no rights, the child does. The mother is preventing the child's right to spend time with both parents.

You can try talking with social, going to court. First you should challenge the custody, claiming that since the mother is not respecting the child's right to spend time with both parents she is not fit to have 100% custody, initially go for 50-50, or even 100% so that you can then make some/the decisions on behalf of the child and ensure that it's rights are respected.

If you can get 100% custody, then you can look to start a Haag process and have the judgement here to return the child to Sweden enforced by whichever country the mother and child are in (many countries respect the Haag process), the Foreign Office can normally point you in the right direction in that case.
+
Marko-polo
post 3.Mar.2017, 03:09 PM
Post #5

thanks for reply

i will try to get lawyer to help me to get that up and running as im not wery familiar with rules etc...

i understand what you mean but its soo frustrating jumping in one spot and looking at injustice and not be able to do anything

thanks!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: