The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Ombudsman for Mobile phone companies?

Or just complain to the consumer agency?

Gordy
post 3.May.2013, 06:48 PM
Post #1

Last month when topping up my 3 (tre) kontantkort phone online paying with SEB internet banking I got an SMS from 3 immediately afterwards to say that the top up failed and to try again. This I did and the next attempt was successful.

But the next day when checking my bank account I saw that 3 had taken the 200kr. twice (but I only got 1 x 200kr. credit on my phone).

I phoned 3 customer service and spoke with a jumped up little git there who told me to email him with the details.

Did that with all the transaction reference numbers and followed up 3 days later with a "OK where's my refund?" mail to which he replied that it couldn't happen that quickly as it would have to be investigated!

2 weeks later I sent him another mail to which I received no reply.

It's now a month later an no sign of any refund.

Then to make matters worse I was topping up my wife's 3 phone yesterday and after paying online with SEB online banking she got 4 sms from 3 to say the top up failed and to try again. Of course the money is gone from our bank account and she has received to top up.

I submitted a complaint via the 3 website this time but so far the only reply I have received is an auto-reply saying they would be in touch no later than 48 hours later, but having heard nothing so far I am not holding out much hope of that.

In Ireland there is a separate Ombudsman which deals with all complaints relating to mobile pone companies. I have never had to make a complaint here yet so don't know how the system works here, can someone kindly fill me in?
Go to the top of the page
+
Suzan223Pian
post 10.Sep.2013, 08:01 AM
Post #2

Ever heard a device called GPS tracking system and are you afraid of being tracked by it? If you want to prevent this thing happen on you, then you it is an ideal choice to come and start your first step with the best gps signal blocker, then the problem can be easily solved and you can live relaxed.
+
Johno
post 10.Sep.2013, 08:21 AM
Post #3

What are you on about ?
+
Essingen
post 10.Sep.2013, 08:42 AM
Post #4

Find a nice big 3 shop in the centre of town...go into it...explain to them what has happened and tell them you won't move until it is sorted out and will tell every customer who comes in what you think of their customer service.
+
Suzan223Pian
post 12.Sep.2013, 04:20 AM
Post #5

Ever heard a device called GPS tracking system and are you afraid of being tracked by it? If you want to prevent this thing happen on you, then you it is an ideal choice to come and start your first step with the best gps signal blocker, then the problem can be easily solved and you can live relaxed.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: