The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
28 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »    Reply to this topic

Msc Applications - Autumn 2019 Merit Rating

In progress, qualified and unqualified

annams
post 25.Feb.2019, 09:41 AM
Post #91

Hi again Sarfina! I'm From Finland.
FEEL YOU!

I sent email to here: admissions@gu.se (this is the gothenburg university mail)
But I never got an answer from there so I think they are busy.

You should be fine with your documents, you already have the degree and also uploaded it on time, so I don't understand what could possibly be wrong with your application.
And I have no idea either why some people have already received a conditional offer and others have not received any kind of preliminary results. So weird.
But kinda nice that im not the only one in this position biggrin.gif

I haven't called to University admissions. I think you should email them and ask if there's something wrong with your application because of the "Unqualified" status everywhere. If there's nothing wrong, then you can just wait and see how it turns out. I think it's better to email because then you'll receive the info on paper, which is good if there comes any issues or problems later on, you have everything on paper!
Go to the top of the page
+
sarfinav
post 25.Feb.2019, 03:50 PM
Post #92

QUOTE (annams @ 25.Feb.2019, 04:41 PM) *
Hi again Sarfina! I'm From Finland. FEEL YOU! I sent email to here: admissions@gu.se (this is the gothenburg university mail) But I never got an answer from there ... (show full quote)

Finland!! That's really cool!

I also sent my email to admissions! And I haven't heard back so like you said they're probably really busy.

Any updates on your applications?
Ohhh I did not think about having paper copies in case I need them. Thats a very good point! I'm going to wait until March (I'll be checking everyday lol... more like every hour >< ) and if nothing changes then I'll send university admissions another email.
Thanks for getting back to me by the way!
+
annams
post 26.Feb.2019, 06:03 PM
Post #93

Not updates yet! 3/4 in progress and Jönköping is unqualified at the moment.
+
sarfinav
post 27.Feb.2019, 01:18 AM
Post #94

QUOTE (annams @ 27.Feb.2019, 01:03 AM) *
Not updates yet! 3/4 in progress and Jönköping is unqualified at the moment.

You know the yellow drop down page that's above your applications? What does yours say?
Mine says "Check that everything is correct"
We have processed your application...

Attached Image

+
ars4ever
post 27.Feb.2019, 03:33 AM
Post #95

QUOTE (sarfinav @ 27.Feb.2019, 08:18 AM) *
You know the yellow drop down page that's above your applications? What does yours say?. Mine says "Check that everything is correct" . We have processed your application...

hi sarfinav,
I would like to ask you whether your previous status of yellow drop was 'Your application is being reviewed'? And all of your applications were changed from In process to Qualified or Unqualified?
+
sarfinav
post 27.Feb.2019, 03:51 AM
Post #96

QUOTE (ars4ever @ 27.Feb.2019, 10:33 AM) *
hi sarfinav,I would like to ask you whether your previous status of yellow drop was 'Your application is being reviewed'? And all of your applications were changed fro ... (show full quote)

Hi Ars4ever,
I don't remember for sure.. But I think I did see "Your application is being reviewed" and they were in progress just a few days after the Feb 1st deadline passed. Then they changed to unqualified and they haven't changed back to in progress or qualified at any point (up till today). I emailed university admissions to ask what happened because the reason I was given was that I don't meet the general requirements of 180 ECTS but I do.. the equivalent to 180 ECTS is 3 1/2 years Bachelor studies and I just graduated with a 4 year degree in December. University admissions responded my email and said just because it says unqualified doesn't mean anything is wrong and that it can still change? It hasn't done that once and with that yellow drop down box message I feel like it's not going to.

I did receive a message from university admissions in January saying that I needed to provide a document saying I haven't finished my Bachelor degree yet. However, I had already completed my studies and was just waiting for my degree so I didn't send a document in. Weeks later I received my degree and uploaded it immediately before the deadline.

After the deadline passed, I receive another message from University Admissions saying I needed to send my transcripts directly from my University. (I studied in USA) I had already sent my transcripts on 18th December and University Admissions confirmed receiving it on the 21st of December.. So I don't understand why they asked for it again after the deadline passed.
+
AyshaRaheel
post 27.Feb.2019, 07:21 AM
Post #97

My application status: your application is still being reviewed. From the 2nd Feb. same status. And all the program in progress. Look like any of ur doc is missing. Sarfinav you can check all of ur docs that you have uploaded. Might be it is also due to they haven't checked all of ur docs right now because some students status changed from unqualified to qualified.
+
sarfinav
post 27.Feb.2019, 07:57 AM
Post #98

QUOTE (AyshaRaheel @ 27.Feb.2019, 02:21 PM) *
My application status: your application is still being reviewed. From the 2nd Feb. same status. And all the program in progress. Look like any of ur doc is missing. Sarfinav y ... (show full quote)

Hey Asyha!

I'm pretty sure all my documents are there.. What schools and programs have you applied to?
I emailed Lund admission and she said that on my transcript it doesn't say that my degree was awarded. However, about 2/3 weeks ago I requested digital copies of my transcript to apply to other schools and it is clearly stated on the top of my transcript when I graduated and when my degree was awarded. I emailed Gothenburg admission too but until today have not gotten a response.
+
AyshaRaheel
post 28.Feb.2019, 07:26 AM
Post #99

QUOTE (sarfinav @ 27.Feb.2019, 07:57 AM) *
Hey Asyha!I'm pretty sure all my documents are there.. What schools and programs have you applied to? I emailed Lund admission and she said that on my transcript it do ... (show full quote)

I applied in Södertörn University- economics
Stockholm uni- Economics
Gothunburg uni - management
Gothunburg uni - finance
+
sarfinav
post 28.Feb.2019, 09:39 AM
Post #100

QUOTE (AyshaRaheel @ 28.Feb.2019, 02:26 PM) *
I applied in Södertörn University- economics. Stockholm uni- Economics. Gothunburg uni - management. Gothunburg uni - finance

ah nice!
are they all still "in progress?"
+
Sareh87
post 28.Feb.2019, 02:01 PM
Post #101

QUOTE (besamian @ 19.Feb.2019, 03:11 PM) *
I have applied global health and public health in lund, uppsala, umea and gothenburg.

Hey!
My second choice, Umeå is qualified, merit rating 285/285
Lund also got qualified today morning but it doesn’t show my merit rating. How is yours going?
+
sarfinav
post 28.Feb.2019, 02:07 PM
Post #102

QUOTE (Sareh87 @ 28.Feb.2019, 09:01 PM) *
Hey! . My second choice, Umeå is qualified, merit rating 285/285 . Lund also got qualified today morning but it doesn’t show my merit rating. How is yours going?

Hey Sareh!
Congratulations! That's awesome! What are your other schools and what programs did you apply to? How are those going?
I have not checked today.. I am determined to not check until this weekend. Up until a few days ago, my applications were all unqualified :/ So I'm giving it a few days.
+
annams
post 28.Feb.2019, 03:04 PM
Post #103

Just got an automatic email from Uppsala:

"Your application is now being processed. During this process, we will assess whether or not your supporting documents are valid, and whether or you are eligible for the programme/s you’ve applied to. There are two types of eligibility: general and specific."

I hope all of my documents are now in order and that I would get the "Qualified" status as soon as possible. So nervous!
+
doctorneonate2011
post 28.Feb.2019, 03:25 PM
Post #104

i also get same email from uppsala
all programmes updated except my programe for upssala which is infection biology
+
besamian
post 28.Feb.2019, 06:38 PM
Post #105

QUOTE (Sareh87 @ 28.Feb.2019, 02:01 PM) *
Hey! . My second choice, Umeå is qualified, merit rating 285/285 . Lund also got qualified today morning but it doesn’t show my merit rating. How is yours going?

Hello Sareh
I am happy for u. still all my application are in progress. when did u submit ur application. i guess they are evaluating based on first come first serve
+

28 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: