The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Dog transport question..

..between mainland Europe & UK

johnjohn
post 7.Jan.2012, 08:53 PM
Post #16

Ouch! Byke is an extremely helpful poster and Puffin is the sites number one most knowledgeable one . If you feel slighted by their advice you indeed better seek other forums. Good luck, you will need it.
Go to the top of the page
+
pulltheweather
post 7.Jan.2012, 09:33 PM
Post #17

Yes, there is an established hierarchy of wisdom on thelocal.

I will not need luck. I will need money and patience.

Condescending...this whole board.
+
post 7.Jan.2012, 09:59 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (pulltheweather @ 7.Jan.2012, 08:19 PM) *
Do you have that much of an affinity to message board posting? . I should have posted in a pets forum. I recognize that now. I'll do that from now on.

it's not a message board, it's a discussion forum. most people try to offer some feedback when the "how do i tie my shoe" questions get posted, but people wouldn't check in regularly if that's the only thing "on the board"

personally, i would rather people find a message board to ask the same questions over and over again, but there's no harm in asking a question as long as you don't get too ruffled that your answer wasn't satisfactory. is there a pet message board somewhere? it would be a great reference to be able to direct people to. please post the link.
+
Rick Methven
post 7.Jan.2012, 11:09 PM
Post #19

Rest assured, I am certainly putting the dog first. I'm vegan. I don't kill flies. I spend more time with my dog than Americans spend with their kids. I am ensuring that the dog wont be worried/uncomfortable.

Does your dog kill flies?

You really are ungratefully when people her have given you advice and their own experience and you complain because you did not get the answer you wanted.
+
skogsbo
post 7.Jan.2012, 11:19 PM
Post #20

OP, it may have changed, but you will not be allowed to have animal in the cabin on any flight into or out of the UK. It will have to be in the hold, in an approved. Etc etc.
For the sake of your pet pick the shortest, quickest route direct to sweden, just meet the requirements, dont skip around europe purely for your gain.
Most uk carriers, will only fly pets out on morning flights, week days and if its really hot in summer, they might not allow it at all.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: