The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Hotels in Copenhagen

Were to stay?

smaximo
post 28.Mar.2012, 09:44 AM
Post #1

Hej to you all,
I'm planning to visit Copenhagen maybe in early May with the girlfriend and I would like to know if someone has ideas were to stay at low cost, just simple and humble hotels or hostels with 2 persons bedrooms with private bathroom.
We don't need much luxuries, just a clean and nice place located in a central area preferably.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
PDX
post 28.Mar.2012, 12:30 PM
Post #2

You will likely get very poor quality hostel in Copenhagen if you are on limited budget. Try www.airbnb.com instead. I have used this service and have been very satisfied.

~~~PDX~~~
+
skogsbo
post 28.Mar.2012, 02:23 PM
Post #3

http://www.laterooms.com/en/Hotels.aspx?k=...;n=1&rt=1-0

bear in mind that some of the central areas where the 'nicer' hotels are is also part of the red light district, just don't loiter on your way back to the hotel on a night!
+
Abe L
post 28.Mar.2012, 02:32 PM
Post #4

In general use booking.com, they have virtually all hotels on file with visitor reviews.

Second, asking for a hotel on a limited budget without stating any figure makes it very hard to help you without blind guesswork.
+
skogsbo
post 28.Mar.2012, 02:36 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Abe L @ 28.Mar.2012, 01:32 PM) *
In general use booking.com, they have virtually all hotels on file with visitor reviews.

I tend to use laterooms, booking, octopus and lastminute, plus I compare to the actual hotels own website.

Lastminute often has mystery hotels, which will be one of those featured (you just have to match the description!!), but at a lower price.

Tripadvisor is ok for reviews too, if you take the best and worst reviews with a pinch of salt.
+
byke
post 29.Mar.2012, 06:35 PM
Post #6

Malmo is cheaper and many Danes find it cheap enough to the additional train fair.
+
skogsbo
post 29.Mar.2012, 08:38 PM
Post #7

yeah, I've used hotels in Malmo before early flights out of CPH. Several decent hotels within 100m walk of Malmo station and even with train tickets it's still cheaper than many on Danish side.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: