The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Driving Licence Test

Theory Test

*usman.razi1*
post 26.Aug.2016, 11:34 AM
Post #1

Hey,

I passed the driving test in 2nd attempt but i failed to pass the theory test in 3rd attemp and now i am going to give the 4rth one. I read the book 7 to 8 times but i think that's not enough, someone told me you can get the questions online for preparation. I searched and find few but they don't have questions in English. So anyone know any Online questions site which have questions in English??

Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
littleviking
post 26.Aug.2016, 02:04 PM
Post #2

most people do the the schooling through a school in which you buy access with the questions that are in English but as the exam questions are poorly translated some, also its not exactly the same questions.
there are around 10,000 questions so go to a school pay up if u want access and study but take in account that there never the same questions even in swedish
+
smullyan
post 26.Aug.2016, 03:07 PM
Post #3

You can buy the tests in English through an online platform from a driving school in Gothenburg called Durges:

http://www.durges.se/e-handel/?art=29603

I also failed the test the first two times until I bought there 20 pack of practice tests. I took nearly all the practice tests online and then almost got 100% the week after on the real test, should have just bought them the first time =P Good luck!
+
dr_MadGeek
post 28.Aug.2016, 03:13 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (smullyan @ 26.Aug.2016, 04:07 PM) *
You can buy the tests in English through an online platform from a driving school in Gothenburg called Durges:http://www.durges.se/e-handel/?art=29603I also failed the test th ... (show full quote)

I completely agree with Smullyan .. I also bought the 30 tests package (though did not more than 10) and scored 100% in theory afterwards. Read the book and failed thrice scoring 51, 47 and 51 before I did the practice tests.
+
mattyt
post 4.Apr.2018, 07:16 PM
Post #5

Hi, I know that this hasn't been active in a year or 2, but I thought I would also comment as I saw this thread before I went for my theory test today. I read the book once and didn't think much of it. I also didn't want to go to a driving school for anymore than what was completely necessary as I already had my licence for 10 years from Australia.

What I did find extremely helpful was running through online questions from companies such as korkortonline.se/en. I bought the week pack for ~129kr and just ran through them as much as possible (writing down any wrong answers). The pack is good because it explains why my answer was wrong / what the are looking for.

I found the test to be pretty similar to the questions (I got 89% correct just with that week study). I think there were a few other questions companies out there as well that have questions that you can run through.

I also went through Durges for Engligh Risk 1 and Risk 2 and that was good.

Anyways, lycka till! Hope that helps anyone else looking over this thread!
+
umeårain
post 16.May.2018, 02:47 PM
Post #6

Was the app decent? I just bought some tests via korkortskolan.se and the English is so bad I can't understand what they are asking on some of them.
+
Cheeseroller
post 18.May.2018, 08:11 AM
Post #7

My wife's experience of the theory test here in Germany was the same. The English translations were ambiguous - perhaps the questions in German were too. At the end the only way to pass is to flog through the questions multiple times, and learn what answer they want. Some defy logic.
+
alexandratanon1116@yahoo....
post 19.May.2018, 11:44 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (smullyan @ 26.Aug.2016, 04:07 PM) *
You can buy the tests in English through an online platform from a driving school in Gothenburg called Durges:http://www.durges.se/e-handel/?art=29603I also failed the test th ... (show full quote)

Hi! I was also interested in purchasing these practice tests but all i see through the link is Teorifrågor 7,30, 90 dagar. Is this what you mean? It is also in swedish. Once purchased will we be able to get these questions in english?

Thanks in advance!
+
Lottie
post 9.Aug.2018, 07:41 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (MichaelClank @ 9.Aug.2018, 03:13 AM) *
UK driving licence ... they need ... the paper counterpart

This is out-of-date information.

The UK does not have paper counterparts any more. Those were dropped in 2015.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/no-more-...lions-each-year

QUOTE (UK GOV)
No more paper counterpart to the photocard driving licence will save the taxpayer millions each year. From today (8 June 2015), the paper counterpart to the photocard driving licence is being replaced by an online service.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: