The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

Inbreeding at Swedish university

Rigged recruitment

wallace1837
post 4.May.2018, 06:33 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 4.May.2018, 07:19 PM) *
W-1837: keep going. Pretty soon things will become so obvious even the biggest idiotic spouts their uninformed trash on this forum will have no choice but to capitulate, or s ... (show full quote)

G- I appreciate your optimism, but that information only reaches people who's head are not in the sand or "where the sun don't shine". And for the few other, some intrinsic denial mechanism will kick in and the info won't register. I wish I shared your optimism and positivism wink.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Gjeebes
post 4.May.2018, 06:42 PM
Post #17

Well, I do realise the SULF representative is merely paying lip-service in the name of damage-control to simply keep up public appearances so they appear to be fit for purpose (which they so clearly aren't).

This problem is not new, whatsoever, yet somehow SULF seems "surprised" at this more than common practice of institutionalised fraudulence.

And of course, nothing will change. It seems the Meatballs are quite content to embrace being the smug pricks they so clearly are.

Not quite optimism either, since the only thing the this story really exposes (in terms of new "news"), is that SULF has been exposed for the useless tit of an "organisation" that it is, after painting itself into a corner (the oft overlooked Meatballian default outcome).
+
wallace1837
post 4.May.2018, 06:51 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 4.May.2018, 07:42 PM) *
Well, I do realise the SULF representative is merely playing lip-service in the name of damage-control. This problem is not new, whatsoever, yet somehow SULF seems "surp ... (show full quote)

The union are pretty useless. They had the monopoly of salary negotiation, until very recently, and they report that they had a strong bias against foreign graduates:
https://www.saco.se/globalassets/2017-loneg...sk-bakgrund.pdf
https://www.thelocal.se/20170713/foreign-gr...an-swedes-study

Have they done something about it? No. Will they do something about it: No.

Now they are responsible for the oversight for hiring people. Now they have to report that they are complete incompetent at their own job and cannot fulfill their mission.

Have they done something about it? No. Will they do something about it: No.

Faculty are fornicating with their student and have baby with their PhD students. After the faculty hire the mother of its child on taxpayer money at the university where she graduate. Does the union see anything troubling about that? No. Will they do something about it? No. The quintessence of inbreeding: Swedish academia.
+
Gjeebes
post 4.May.2018, 06:54 PM
Post #19

"Have they done something about it? No. Will they do something about it: No."

Of course they won't.

This type of open-secret fraud is aligned to, and a direct result of, "the Swedish model". It is part and parcel of the Meatballian society at large, depraved as it is.

"Faculty are fornicating with their student and have baby with their PhD students. After the faculty hire the mother of its child on taxpayer money at the university where she graduate. Does the union see anything troubling about that? No. Will they do something about it? No. The quintessence of inbreeding: Swedish academia."

Like I said before, when the Meatballs go in, they go "balls" deep.

PS: And you forgot to mention marital status of the "father" during time of getting said student gifted with miracle baby.
+
wallace1837
post 4.May.2018, 07:04 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 4.May.2018, 07:54 PM) *
"Have they done something about it? No. Will they do something about it: No."Of course they won't.This type of open-secret fraud is aligned to, and a direct resu ... (show full quote)

I guess we should stop there, otherwise someone will tell us to leave because we don't fit, and Sweden is not for everybody.
+
Gjeebes
post 4.May.2018, 07:16 PM
Post #21

Let them make their excuses. They are just following the Meatballian social code (sad but true).

They simply have no chance to understand their own situation.
+
wallace1837
post 4.May.2018, 07:31 PM
Post #22

Lets put oil on the fire:
Swedish academia is no meritocracy

Combining excellence in education, research and impact: inspiration from Stanford and Berkeley and implications for Swedish universities
+
Gjeebes
post 5.May.2018, 05:55 AM
Post #23

https://www.sns.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/...kan_english.pdf

The problems will not be solved, since it is impossible for Sweden to kick it's "lagom" habit. While "lagom" is the source of Meatballian self-adoration, the pillar of society, it is also the very cause of its utter dysfunction, in relation to the world at large.

Sweden is by design, incompatible with things like 1) achievement 2) strength 3) freedom of thought 4) self-improvement 5) self-regulation 6) discipline 7) organisation and 8) consequence.

And just like the corporation "Green Peace" can't afford to ever have its mandate fulfilled (since the end result would mean it is no longer required), neither can Sweden afford to ever achieve, for example, "actual equality", as it would thereby remove one of its main, oft exploited, PR "devices".

After-all, what would be left for Sweden to depend on in order to gratify its obsession of its own self-adoration, if it actually solved its "equality" issues.

Sounds much better to verbally exploit (via its heavily funded and continuous branding advertisements) the notion of pretending to fight "inequalities" rather than actually become an equal and fair society.

The only thing keeping Sweden together is its "old" money. Much of it obtained through profits gained from selling weapons to all main actors in WWII. Once that runs out, the true Meatballia will be uncovered, since they will no longer be able to pay the advertisers to pump out its production line of fairy-tale lies.
+
Apache001
post 5.May.2018, 02:32 PM
Post #24

It’s not uncommon to find an entire Swedish family working in one organization, they really can’t function properly as adults outside that protected family shell. I have mentioned this before in one of my past posts that the nepotism in Sweden is at an all time high now.

All the companies I’ve worked for here always have atleast two relatives in them. That’s why I call it a “mig också” culture...you don’t expect relatives not to be on the same sync even if the leader is making a huge business mistake.

I had an altercation with one of the staff in my company some time ago and later realized her husband was the team lead in another unit...hahahahaha Sverige jättebra.

Thank goodness I don’t have my business here, I just hate mediocrity.
+
gowriel
post 5.May.2018, 08:20 PM
Post #25

@wallace1837 "inbreeding"?! is this possible in a swedish university?! I can't believe it! unless you bring consistent proof!
+
gowriel
post 5.May.2018, 08:29 PM
Post #26

@Gjeebes if you consider Sweden is bad as a country and society then you MUST come visit Romania,stay here for about 3 months and if possible go work in this time for romanian salary! I bet my life you will leave this country very fast in disgust,never to set foot around here or anywhere near Romania! as is Sweden offers a lot to foreigners! of course Sweden society is not "perfect"but one can live decently in swedish society/country! I am not hypocrite,I must admit I never been to Sweden at all but all my known romanian friends that do work and live in Sweden are very happy and satisfied while there! Only moment they are "down" and sad is when they come visit their families old members that still live here in Romania! with all its minuses or "negative parts",I consider swedish society and country very good for a man/woman in search for a decent life! among "inbred" individuals or not! goes to show how much they care for eachother! many young romanian girls here in Romania ended up beeing sold as sex slaves in Italy or other european country BY THEIR OWN UNCLES... if you can believe this... Ha det so bra!
+
Gjeebes
post 6.May.2018, 05:26 AM
Post #27

"many young romanian girls here in Romania ended up beeing sold as sex slaves in Italy or other european country BY THEIR OWN UNCLES..."

Sure. And in Sweden, the sex slaves come from Estonia. If you want to see how life is for some in the "goodest" country, go find and watch Lilya 4 Ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbkBesAWFXM

How long does a convicted gang-rapist serve time in Romania? In Sweden it is known for these to "serve" 3 months in a walk-in, walk-out open "prison". There are stories of such criminals just walking out the front door and disappearing.

Economically speaking, Sweden trumps Romania, but so does pretty much anywhere else. So I can believe a desperate person would enjoy Meatballia. The 3rd-world "New Country" people also seem to enjoy being paid to do nothing, and the Swedes love to pay increasingly higher taxes on their behalf, for their extended families to come over as well, and live in relative luxury.
+
gowriel
post 6.May.2018, 04:36 PM
Post #28

Well then,the old saying "there isn't any forest without its bad trees" applies here too! In Romania things are worse,laws don't apply for everyone the same,criminals and their MAFIA friends have got to even in high places like prime minister or just about every high placed job in the government! For a year now the present rulling party PSD and its CRIMINAL CONVICTED PRESIDENT Liviu Dragnea was/were more concerned in changing laws to favour them and their MAFIA criminal friends! they wiped the toillet floors with romanian JUSTICE in the last year and signs are they aren't gonna stop anytime soon! never been to Sweden ,never had to deal with Justice in Sweden but I refuse to believe authorities just close their eyes to criminality! and if they do so,it's they whole country's future at stake! I'm quite sure they know that too! gang rapists in Romania usually get raped too and sometimes killed in jail! child rapists don't make it out of jail ALIVE! that's a rule,for a long time now! The last place you would EVER want to get to is in romanian jails... take it as certain from a romanian guy! as for walking out of jails through the front door,that's a wet dream of any convict in romanian jail!this country and people are so evil you wouldn't believe it even if experienced on yourself and with your own eyes! comunism behaviour is still alive and very well in Romanian society! I would trade places with Sweden even NOW if I could! as of now,I still have some obligations here in Romania but will do everything in my power to live and work in Sweden! and if I ever have to deal with criminality in Sweden,don't worry,we romanians are the last people any criminal would want to have to deal with! coming from a country ruled by criminals and POLITICAL MAFIA,some small time crooks are peanuts for us! if swedish authorities are unable to apply laws we romanians usually take things into our own hands and the outcome is nasty for those who provoke us! proven thing all over Europe,see Spain for "typical romanian behaviour"... Of course,those willing to better themselves "forget" about such behaviour and mind their own bussines and peacefull life!
but the title of this topic is offending to say the least! not that I would be in any way "offended" but "inbreeding at swedish university"?! sounds like an open provocation! nepotism is a often encountered practice all over the world! the fact that it's present in Sweden just goes to show individuals care for each other and help themselves in any way they can; be it legal or "not so legal"... I hope I wasn't offtopic,but things had to be said! I see no "inbreeding" in swedish universitied ,just typical human behaviour! solidarity and empathy comes to mind if you ask me! correct me if I am wrong...
+
gowriel
post 6.May.2018, 04:49 PM
Post #29

@Gjeebes as for the Lylia movie it doesn't "touch me" in any way! that's what is happening even to this day here in Romania! I know pimps who buy and sell under-age girls and they end up as prostitutes in western countries! they make from sex hundreds of thousands of euros for these pimps! many have been caught ,jailed and after some time released and start doing the same thing but in more covert ways! for me,this movie is just reality from around me here in Romania! That's why I want to run from here to civilized countries where laws are respected by everyone! I will stop here because this is not the subject of this topic!
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 12.May.2018, 01:55 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 3.May.2018, 07:40 PM) *
"P.P.S. That will not solve any of the severe dysfunction of the Swedish society (housing, education, academic inbreeding, discrimination toward educated foreigners, inco ... (show full quote)

So, despite you hating this place, making a gigantic issue of you departing never to return, you still engage in badmouthing this place.

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 4.May.2018, 07:51 PM) *
The union are pretty useless. They had the monopoly of salary negotiation, until very recently, and they report that they had a strong bias against foreign graduates: https:// ... (show full quote)

Same question to you. You do nothing except post about how horrible Sweden is, how everything in Sweden is dysfunctional, how swedes are lazy, incompetent, and entitled.

What do you want us to do? Get you a sherpa to carry you to Arlanda and help you board an airplane out of here?

QUOTE (Apache001 @ 5.May.2018, 03:32 PM) *
It’s not uncommon to find an entire Swedish family working in one organization, they really can’t function properly as adults outside that protected family shell. I have m ... (show full quote)

Sounds exactly like what happens when Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis reach hiring positions. Suddenly your previously all-european or all-american corporation is filled with people from the indian subcontinent, all oddly enough distantly related. There was an article in expressen about how some burger king resturants only hired bangladeshis, with the right political convictions.
+

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: