The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

Sweden Permits Child Marriage Abuses to Continue

In Order to Look Good On International Stage

Bsmith
post 4.Aug.2018, 11:43 AM
Post #31

Well, I must be mentally disturbed, then. I certainly do not believe in having sex with children, though.
Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 4.Aug.2018, 11:52 AM
Post #32

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 4.Aug.2018, 10:43 AM) *
Well, I must be mentally disturbed, then. I certainly do not believe in having sex with children, though.

If you believe in fantacy figures then yes. Religion has caused so much hurt and crime during the centuries. They are sick cults which unfortunately have brain washed billion
+
Bsmith
post 4.Aug.2018, 02:33 PM
Post #33

Religion done right should bring people together. If that is not what you are getting from your religion, it is perhaps time to look a little deeper.
+
john.boy
post 4.Aug.2018, 10:36 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 3.Aug.2018, 08:40 AM) *
You know Mary gave birth to Jesus when she was between 10-14,

Incorrect.
There is no written record of Mary's age when she gave birth to Jesus.
However, there has been some historic guesswork, that is not disputed by the Catholic Church, that Mary was between 12-14 when the Angel Gabriel gave her the message, this was approx 2 years before Jesus was born, which implies that Mary was probably between 14-16 when giving birth to Jesus.
so that makes God a pedophile. Are all other people in the world who follow god pedophiles? By your logic they must be.

No.
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR) states the Clinical definition of pedophilia as someone having sexual attraction for a child and acted upon that attraction at least once.

There is absolutely no record (or reference) of anything sexual with regards God, Mary and the birth of Jesus. Following your own logic, your conclusion is incorrect with regards God being a pedophile.

However, it is clearly recorded that Muhammad acted upon his sexual attraction for a child, and therefore meets the definition of a pedophile.

And take your blinders off and think for a second. This is all in the time we consider B.C. ... A time when peoples life expectancy was what 30??? Of course people are having ... (show full quote)

Life expectancy is just an average, it means more people died after infancy and before 30, than they do today. Having a shorter lifespan does not mean that lifecycle is accelerated! A 6 year old girl is still a 6 year old girl, a 9 year old girl is still a 9 year old girl...and an old man of 50+ is an old man of 50+.
You seriously believe all Muslims are pedophiles. You are a disgusting bigot.

It is, indeed, not fair to state all muslims are pedophiles. It is not normal for old men to have sexual attraction for children, like Muhammad did. It does appear that most muslim men, with respect sexual attraction for children, appear to have normal behavior.

Sadly though, Muhammad's documented behavior is venerated by muslims, and used to legitimize pedophilia.
+
Svedallas
post 5.Aug.2018, 11:00 AM
Post #35

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 4.Aug.2018, 12:52 PM) *
If you believe in fantacy figures then yes. Religion has caused so much hurt and crime during the centuries. They are sick cults which unfortunately have brain washed billion

The whole idea behind religion, is that it was meant to keep order and control.
A sub-conscious about knowing what is good and evil.

Christianity, and its commandments, could be seen as a way how one should conduct themselves. So if anything, having a "belief", has made "billions" keep order and thus less crime.

Islam, is not a religion. It is an ideology, based off a prophet.
And it is disturbing in my opinion, because it is a polar opposite from other religions. It encourages peodofilia, promotes slavery (case in point: Libya), polygamy, and muslim women are oppressed. Such "ideology" practices, only encourages segregation in society. This is why this religion will never be compatible in Western Culture.

Have you ever seen Swede and Muslim covered in a niqab walking as friends.
What do they have in common? Nothing. This bullshit "integration" - will never happen, for the simple reason, Western culture does not share the same values. Period.
Feminism, also is incompatible with their beliefs.

Swedish laws on Child marriage were only changed 4 years ago! too late...if you ask me.
+
intrepidfox
post 6.Aug.2018, 04:05 PM
Post #36

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 4.Aug.2018, 02:33 PM) *
Religion done right should bring people together. If that is not what you are getting from your religion, it is perhaps time to look a little deeper.

I do not believe in any religions. It is all fantasy. I believe in myself
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 6.Aug.2018, 04:16 PM
Post #37

Charlemagne forced Christianity upon western Europe to unite them against the Muslim invasions...

Islam has been trying to conquer Europe since its inception, now, however, they do not need a sword to do it, their birth rate will!!!
+
Bsmith
post 6.Aug.2018, 04:48 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 6.Aug.2018, 03:05 PM) *
I do not believe in any religions. It is all fantasy. I believe in myself

Do you believe there is a God, a creator, a higher power? Or do you think all of this was the result of some swirling gasses colliding in a random fashion? No one really knows, that's for sure but I do believe there is a God and I think religion is man's puny attempt to explain His existence.

But if you feel differently, that is okay by me. As long as you respect my beliefs, I will respect yours.
+
john.boy
post 7.Aug.2018, 07:29 AM
Post #39

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 6.Aug.2018, 05:48 PM) *
As long as you respect my beliefs, I will respect yours.

Respect is often confused with tolerance, they are not the same, could you be more specific what you mean by respect?
+
Bsmith
post 7.Aug.2018, 11:28 AM
Post #40

I respect your right to have your own opinion.
+
intrepidfox
post 7.Aug.2018, 07:24 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 6.Aug.2018, 03:48 PM) *
Do you believe there is a God, a creator, a higher power? Or do you think all of this was the result of some swirling gasses colliding in a random fashion? No one really kno ... (show full quote)

Sorry. I respect you as a good poster on TL but when it concerns religion, i have absolutely no respect for anybody that believes in that crap, which it is.
+
john.boy
post 7.Aug.2018, 08:18 PM
Post #42

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 7.Aug.2018, 12:28 PM) *
I respect your right to have your own opinion.

Your child believes 2 + 2 = 5
Do you respect their their belief or do you tell them they are wrong and that 2 + 2 = 4 ?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 7.Aug.2018, 08:32 PM
Post #43

What about...there are no atheists in foxholes???
+
Bsmith
post 7.Aug.2018, 10:19 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (john.boy @ 7.Aug.2018, 08:18 PM) *
Your child believes 2 + 2 = 5. Do you respect their their belief or do you tell them they are wrong and that 2 + 2 = 4 ?

With my own (now grown) children, I try to encourage but not cajole them to believe as I do, but when it comes down to it, the decision must be their own.

With others I can only be an example, albeit a poor one from time to time.
+
Gjeebes
post 8.Aug.2018, 03:19 AM
Post #45

Getting a wee bit off topic?

2 + 2 = ADHD
+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: