The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

Nazi threat in Sweden

Clear and present

Gjeebes
post 13.Aug.2018, 03:48 AM
Post #16

The Swedes en masse are like children who can't yet colour inside the lines, yet proudly hold up the scribbly mess for all to see, as they seek validation for their lurvely drawrings.

Kurdish-Swedish economy professor Tino Sanandaji writes a book called Mass Challenge, describes the economics required to cultivate a successful nanny-state.

The book is "banned" by a Swedish library, because it (apparently, somehow) "supports racism and is contrary to human rights".

I guess that is because Tino is himself, an immigrant?

"In his book, Tino Sanandaji used official statistics and its thorough analysis to portray Sweden's immigration policy as a flop".

The poor Meatballs just don't have much to work with, in terms of mental capacity, you know?

Of special note is that this same library offers Mein Kampf, by A. Hitler, without any problem!

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201702221050...ion-mein-kampf/
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 13.Aug.2018, 04:06 AM
Post #17

"That is what I am talking about. A Swedish mentality that can rationalize collaboration with Nazi."

If that is what you are talking about, then talk about the reason Sweden was not punished by the Allies for collaborating with Nazi Germany...

There must be some reason...so talk about it!!!

It seems that the Allies rationalized too!!!
+
Gjeebes
post 13.Aug.2018, 06:14 AM
Post #18

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 13.Aug.2018, 04:07 AM) *
I know you are but what am I?

Ah, as a Meatballian wannabe, you have embraced the Meatballian level of argumentation!
I think you've finally found your special talent!
+
gsurya
post 13.Aug.2018, 09:49 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 12.Aug.2018, 09:57 PM) *
It's a bit odd that those that espouse nationalism are slandered with the name Nazi...There is nothing wrong with keeping your country(any country)as it was founded by you ... (show full quote)

Exactly the words used by Hitler against Jews before he exterminated them!

SweNazis today speak this same language against immigrants. If they get power through elections, like Hitler did, the next fascist step wont be too far away.

This is exactly what India is experiencing too, through toxic *nationalism* which is disguised bigotry/racism.
+
SmokerT69
post 13.Aug.2018, 11:37 AM
Post #20

I haven't met a Swed yet that has had a problem with me because I'm British. Same goes for the other Europeans in my class. When you're talking about discrimination against immigrants, I think it's important to note that it's the same pretty much across Europe. Europeans for the most part don't have problems with other Europeans. The problem seems to be the immigrants that come here and refuse to integrate. To top it off, they have a completely different culture that isn't compatible with European cultures.

And let's not forget that minorities are treated bad in every country. I'm coming from one of the richest countries in the world per capita, the majority of the population is black and as a white person I've been activally discriminated against multiple times. Even in school back in the day, to an employer who openly told me he didn't want to hire any more white people as he had enough.
+
wallace1837
post 13.Aug.2018, 01:45 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 13.Aug.2018, 04:06 AM) *
"That is what I am talking about. A Swedish mentality that can rationalize collaboration with Nazi."If that is what you are talking about, then talk about the reason ... (show full quote)

Whataboutism
+
Gjeebes
post 13.Aug.2018, 02:36 PM
Post #22

Wow, a compliment for Gamla! Who'd have guessed?

To estimate him as one who is capable of "twist[ing] criticism back on the critic..." is very, very generous!

Way to go Gamla! See, a mentally impotent can also potentially live a rewarding life too!

Skål!
+
gsurya
post 13.Aug.2018, 04:12 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 13.Aug.2018, 10:37 AM) *
I haven't met a Swed yet that has had a problem with me because I'm British.The problem seems to be the immigrants that come here and refuse to integrate. To top it of ... (show full quote)

You are British. You think the majority of your country's population is black. You did not have any problem invading many countries of varying skin colors and looting them into poverty.

Fact: Whites constitute more than 80% of the population as per last census. Check Govt records online.

Proof: That you are an ignorant, racist, bigoted SweNazi, probably worship Boris Johnson like those Trumpanzees across the pond laugh.gif
+
Gjeebes
post 13.Aug.2018, 04:26 PM
Post #24

G-spot is more or less at Gamla's cognition level, but at least he didn't resort to whataboutisms...oh wait a minute...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 13.Aug.2018, 06:52 PM
Post #25

"Whataboutism"

Bollocks!!!

Don't say what you cannot prove when asked to prove your words...

I ask again...If Sweden was collaborating with Nazi Germany as you claim, why did the Allies not press charges and punish Sweden for this egregious behaviour???

Anything worthy to say to prove your words as true???
+
wallace1837
post 13.Aug.2018, 07:41 PM
Post #26

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 13.Aug.2018, 06:52 PM) *
"Whataboutism"Bollocks!!!Don't say what you cannot prove when asked to prove your words...I ask again...If Sweden was collaborating with Nazi Germany ... (show full quote)

You are asking me to proof one of your assertion (charges against Sweden for collaborating with Nazi). That is your assertion. Prove it.

I will focus on the facts:
https://www.nytimes.com/1997/01/26/weekinre...rld-war-ii.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_during_World_War_II

Sweden collaborated with Nazi Germany during world war 2.
+
SmokerT69
post 13.Aug.2018, 08:08 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (gsurya @ 13.Aug.2018, 05:12 PM) *
You are British. You think the majority of your country's population is black. You did not have any problem invading many countries of varying skin colors and looting the ... (show full quote)

Ah boy... I'm from Bermuda. We are british citizens , the majority of my country is black, the rest are mixed and whites. You seem very quick to pull the "racist card". Reminds me of that meme, "everyone I don't agree with is Hitler". Calm down mate...

Also find it funny how you paint all British people with the same brush. Are you one of those guys who demands reperations for something peoples great great great ancestors did?

I brought up my past because I thought it was relevant. Immigrants and minorities are treated bad in every country. In my country in just the last few elections, we've had minsters warning citizens not to vote for white people as they will put them back in chains and start slavery again, etc. Black's are the majority, in government, businesses, etc. Yet they still attack the white minority because it works during elections.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 13.Aug.2018, 08:37 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 13.Aug.2018, 09:08 PM) *
Ah boy... I'm from Bermuda. We are british citizens , the majority of my country is black, the rest are mixed and whites. You seem very quick to pull the "racist card ... (show full quote)

Remember in a different thread when I asked if you are black...being from Bermuda... And people started saying I was a racist pig bigot... it's goofy in the internet, especially here...

What you said, though, made me think of a documentary, a short one, about poor white people in South Africa. It was interesting.

As for the rest of the thread... What is the point here? All I would say is that it is a shame that "immigrants" and "refugees" have all gotten lumped together into the same concept... At least it feels that way... And then the political mishandling of the refugee situation. It pissed people off on the whole idea of outsiders...that already existed but has now come forth much more prominently like a lot of countries. Some more than others.

I think due to it's small population there might be a larger tension in it's small major cities.

Gamla, even though you're going off on the prove Swedes were Nazi collaborators thing now, you said earlier something about how multiculturalism and diversity is bad, didn't you? How very ridiculous coming from someone who supposedly grew up and still lives in NYC, but also one who is very animate about being of swedish decent... How did your people get to America? They spring up from the ground?

It really is different in europe, but I find all Americans who are against immigration ridiculous because they forget that without it they wouldn't exist.
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 13.Aug.2018, 09:55 PM
Post #29

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 13.Aug.2018, 04:48 AM) *
...Kurdish-Swedish economy professor Tino Sanandaji writes a book called Mass Challenge, describes the economics required to cultivate a successful nanny-state.The book is &qu ... (show full quote)

So, when you need to appeal to authority, suddenly swedish higher education is a-ok, right? The only thing Tino has ever been professor of is his own pompous ass. FFS he has to beg for research funds from the public
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 13.Aug.2018, 10:16 PM
Post #30

"Sweden collaborated with Nazi Germany during world war 2."

Your sources are inaccurate...

If Sweden broke the rules of neutrality and collaborated with the Nazi regime in Germany the Allies would have punished Sweden for doing so...

If the Allies did not think Sweden collaborated with the Nazis then who are you to disagree with them???

Say what you want and continue being wrong...Up to you...
+

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: