The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Ultra-Quaint Meatballia at it Again Patrolling the

Advertising Space to Protect Us From Being Human

Gjeebes
post 25.Sep.2018, 04:58 PM
Post #1

https://www.thelocal.se/20180925/distracted...ising-ombudsman

Loving the Swedishness here.

Let's see, how can one go total Swedish Fembot on a picture used in advertising, just for the sake of it?

Let's say, the picture is of a man who whilst walking with his woman, turns around to scope out some other tail that just walked by.

Don't worry folks, the Meatbaliian Political Correctness Patrol has your back. You will no longer even risk suffering the horror of seeing such hate in your daily life.

Apparently, "Sweden's Advertising Ombudsman" thinks, ""It portrays women as interchangeable objects, and that only their appearance is interesting," wrote the ombudsman, which was unanimous in its decision.".

But isn't that depiction just a comment of the shallow dating scene in general? People are totally interchangeable, before marriage, possibly during marriage (popular in Meatballia) and definitely after the marriage ends. People go by appearance, right?

But goodness no, can't have a picture like that showing in the public space, oh no, that would be a Swedish hate crime.

Other retarded parties involved thought it gives, ""degrading" stereotypical views of both women and men. "It gives the impression that men might change female partners in the same way they change jobs."

Really? All that, just from some young dude checking out a hot femme fatal strutting by in a red dress?

I'm guessing the board at Sweden's Advertising Ombudsman is filled with anti-men Meatballian Femstresses who've not "had some" anytime within recent memory (at least not in flesh format that is).

Will there be a #MeToo movement now, forbidding "the disgusting" people from looking at each other?
Go to the top of the page
+
Saywhatwhat
post 25.Sep.2018, 05:23 PM
Post #2

Yea they are a sensitive bunch and take the fun out of everything.

They are probably worried it will increase the image of the wandering eye in Sweden. Damage control. Because the world really gives a shit about Sweden.

I like how they say that it was bad for them to equate a relationship to a relationship, I mean a job. Because yes, if a job is dragging you down and doesn’t excite you anymore one will look for another job... just like a partner... especially if they try to get a raise and it doesn’t work . I’m talking about job... welllll...

I especially like that in the meme both women look like the same person.
+
Gjeebes
post 25.Sep.2018, 05:40 PM
Post #3

Maybe some kind of kinky twins thang?
+
Saywhatwhat
post 25.Sep.2018, 06:27 PM
Post #4

That’d be a slippery unexpected adventure.

I thought she maybe had three buttcheeks
+
Bsmith
post 5.Oct.2018, 12:25 PM
Post #5

Sex is sexist!
+
Gjeebes
post 5.Oct.2018, 04:00 PM
Post #6

And you are obviously a racist bigot for pointing that out. lol!
+
Bsmith
post 5.Oct.2018, 08:15 PM
Post #7

Fortunately, I have no plans to be on the Supreme Court.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Oct.2018, 09:35 PM
Post #8

Ouch!!!

Low blow, without proof!!!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: