The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3   Reply to this topic

Fake News article TL

Refugee or Work permit

Bsmith
post 17.Nov.2018, 11:36 PM
Post #31

To be fair, I have to say that both the liberals and the conservatives engage in the same behavior. Currently, most of the media takes a liberal viewpoint, however.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Nov.2018, 02:36 AM
Post #32

At this stage of my life I cannot understand Liberal ideals...AT ALL!!!

However I think all concerned would be better served by adopting term limits for all Federal officials, without hope for reelection they would not have to wheel and deal at the expense of the voting public...
+
wallace1837
post 18.Nov.2018, 04:19 AM
Post #33

This explains that...
QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 18.Nov.2018, 02:36 AM) *
At this stage of my life I cannot understand ... AT ALL!!!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Nov.2018, 07:26 AM
Post #34

I thought better of you...Cutting editing and pasting something that I did not say is the true behaviour of a Liberal...When Liberals are at a loss for words that would support their position in a debate they resort to things that are without honour...

And that is what I do understand about Liberals...
+
Cedar2
post 18.Nov.2018, 12:46 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 17.Nov.2018, 09:04 PM) *
To be fair and balanced to those they agree with and whose policies they espouse anybody else is lied about and slandered in a fair and balanced way!!!

To be fair equals to fighting for the weak against all forms of impunity.
+
wallace1837
post 18.Nov.2018, 03:20 PM
Post #36

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 18.Nov.2018, 07:26 AM) *
I thought better of you...Cutting editing and pasting something that I did not say is the true behaviour of a Liberal...When Liberals are at a loss for words that would suppor ... (show full quote)

That is what I learned in Sweden... You can replace a chunk of text with "..." and It is exactly what I did.

You don't need to think of me. Just stay on the subject.
+
john.boy
post 18.Nov.2018, 03:36 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 16.Nov.2018, 01:03 PM) *
The story is most likely not fake, but I would bet that the whole story is not being told.

The writer of the article allows unintelligent readers (@wallace) to draw the conclusion that the person is a refugee. However, not once does the article say the person was actually granted asylum/protection. It is most likely that for the first 10 years he applied for asylum, was rejected, appealed, rejected, stayed illegal, applied again, rejected ...and so-on for 10 years.

He probably ignored multiple times notices that he should leave the country, and most likely worked illegally during those first 10 years, otherwise how did he survive!?

Yet the reporter (probably a left-winger) fails to mention any of this and tries to make the reader believe the chap is an honest law abiding resident. No! He has most likely already ignored the law multiple times, up-until being granted a work permit ...where not only did he fail the first 10 years to get a permit, he failed to even make the work permit conditions be met!

Just for not being intelligent enough, in this country where it is dead easy, to get a permanent permit, should be good enough reason to deport him rolleyes.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Nov.2018, 04:03 PM
Post #38

"You don't need to think of me. Just stay on the subject."

And your "cut and paste" was not about me???

Liberals do what Liberals do, anybody else doing the same are wrong...
+
wallace1837
post 18.Nov.2018, 04:18 PM
Post #39

QUOTE (john.boy @ 18.Nov.2018, 04:36 PM) *
The writer of the article allows unintelligent readers (@wallace) to draw the conclusion that the person is a refugee.

Quote me when I say he is a refugee.

QUOTE (john.boy @ 18.Nov.2018, 04:36 PM) *
However, not once does the article say the person was actually granted asylum/protection. It is most likely that for the first 10 years he applied for asylum, was rejected, ap ... (show full quote)

You failed to substantiate your speculation with any evidence.

Migrationsverket is doing an ethnic cleansing of their foreign workers here are a bunch of reference and supreme court judgements: https://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?s...showtopic=88810
+
Gjeebes
post 18.Nov.2018, 05:17 PM
Post #40

I think J-B severely over-estimates his own ability (probably educated in Sweden).

Although if presumption was King, he'd wear the crown, and sit next to Sveddy, on the Throne of Retards.

1) "It is most likely..."

2) "He probably..."

3) "...and most likely..."

4) "...probably a left-winger..."

5) "He has most likely already ignored..."

Simply WOW. Could you possibly write in any less certain terms? And then, after setting up these "probabilistic" scenarios, you embellish each of them with faux fact (err, I mean speculative opinion).

You sound like Trump for fuck sake! Gamla idiot-stick will be gushing.
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: