4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

Israel: Bildt scrapping scheduled visit

larryc
post 6.Sep.2009, 06:13 PM
Post #16

How many what are in the usa? I do not know what you are talking about.
Go to the top of the page
+
Truthseaker
post 6.Sep.2009, 07:49 PM
Post #17

For those pro-Israelis who say that "organ harvesting" did not happen I say it did and here is the proof from IsraelNationalNews.com :http://www.israelfaxx.com/webarchive/2002/01/2fax0104.html
Abu Kabir Operating Organ Warehouse
By IsraelNationalNews.com
State Attorney General Elyakim Rubinstein ordered police to launch an investigation against Prof. Yehuda Hiss, the nation's senior pathologist and director of the Abu Kabir Forensic Institute.
Hiss is accused of a long list of charges from inappropriate behavior as a medical professional to criminal acts such as the illegal sale of and dealings in organs and body parts, removing organs from deceased persons without consent, and misrepresenting organs in returned bodies.
Allegations made against Hiss in some cases include his taking organs without consent, placing the cardboard center of toilet paper rolls and metallic rods in their place to fill the voids in the body and hide the theft of the organs.
A court-ordered search of the institute revealed large supplies of stored organs taken illegally from bodies. Over the past years, heads of the institute appear to have given thousands of organs for research without permission, while maintaining a "storehouse" of organs at Abu Kabir.
Organs belonging to soldiers killed in various circumstances were found in the institute during a surprise search this week. After consulting with Chief Chaplain Brig. Gen. Rabbi Yisrael Weiss, it was decided that in concert with the bereaved families, graves would be opened and the organs buried along with the remains of each soldier involved.
+
larryc
post 6.Sep.2009, 08:05 PM
Post #18

I do not know if this story is true, but this is not the Aftobladet story. Those seem to be Israeli organs. So why is Bildt afraid to go to Israel?
+
Truthseaker
post 6.Sep.2009, 08:22 PM
Post #19

Larryc
> did you check the link provided !!!! If not please please do it to find out.
> you want to tell me that they sell ONLY Israeli organs and NOT Arab organs ?? come on don't make me laugh !!!
+
larryc
post 6.Sep.2009, 09:14 PM
Post #20

Truthseeker, there is nothing in this story that talks about Palestinians. I know, I do not want to confuse you with the facts. Nobody ever said there is no criminal activity in Israel. You may notice, the state is going to prosecute. There are about 3 dozen countries where there may be organ harvesting. Some countries prosecute; some do not. This has nothing to do with the Aftonbladet story.
+
Truthseaker
post 6.Sep.2009, 09:58 PM
Post #21

Larrc, Facts do not confuse me but Lies do!!
+
iliav
post 6.Sep.2009, 10:20 PM
Post #22

Truthseeker, how about interpretation of facts? Do these confuse you?
+
Tony Ryals
post 6.Sep.2009, 11:32 PM
Post #23

If anything the EU or interpol should take a trip to Austria to interview Israeli Austrian billionaire Martin Schlaff re his involvement with Israel's mafiosi Finance Minister Avigdor Lieberman,their Russian currency manipulations, money laundering between Bawag Bank(now owned by Chrysler connected Cerberus hedge fund of Stephen Feinberg ,ex U.S.Treasury Secretary John Snow(who spied on Euro financial transactions with CIA under guise of 'fighting terrorism before purchasing Bawag),plus ex U.S.VP Dan Quayle and some of Dick Cheney and Haliburton's ex Kellogg Brown and Root boys such as an appropriately named 'Mr. Swindle'.
I'd sure like to know about all the U.S. penny stocks used for fraud and money laundering through Bawag and Union and Leumi bank over the decades and the scumbag Ukranian Israeli Grin brothers.Also the Iraeli and Avigdor Liarman's I mean Lieberman's ' blood diamond' connections.Maybe he should go back to being a bouncer in striptease clubs...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...va&aid=6441
Blood Diamond
Doublethink and Deception over those Worthless Rocks of Desire
by Rick Hines and Keith Harmon Snow
Blood Diamond is a Hollywood film depicting horrific bloodshed in West Africa, in 1999, spawned by the lust for diamonds. The film opens with the understatement that "thousands have died and millions have become refugees." But more than 70,000 people died in Sierra Leone's war. The film immediately segues to a palatial boardroom in Antwerp, Belgium, to the G-8 Conference on diamonds. The all-white executives are ostensibly concerned, holding worried discussions about…the fate of people? Africa's people?...
In 2003, as the Kimberley Process crystallized, MIBA signed an exclusive contract with Canadian Emaxon, a subsidiary of Dan Gertler Israel (DGI) Group. But the expansion of Gertler companies in Congo began in 2000, when former Congolese president Laurent Kabila offered Gertler's International Diamond Industries (IDI) a monopoly on Congolese diamonds, and 88% of the proceeds, in exchange for Israeli military assistance to his new government.47 The DRC government expelled IDI's competitors from Congo: smuggling and fraud proliferated as thousands of poor artisanal miners suffered increasing coercion, violence and exclusion. 48
Gertler pledged military assistance through retired General Yosi Ben-Hanan, Avigdor Lieberman—Deputy Prime Minister of Israel since November 2006 and leader of Israel's far-right nationalist party Beitenu—and Yossi Kamisa, a former Israeli policeman in the Anti-Terrorism Unit and advisor to the Ministry of National Infrastructures director general.49 Though the deal was revoked in April 2001—President Laurent Kabila was assassinated that January—Gertler formed DGI and partnered with other top Israeli military officials and moved ahead...
+
larryc
post 7.Sep.2009, 01:39 AM
Post #24

Tony Ryals, Oh my god, there is crime in this world and some of it is Israeli.So what? What does this have to do with Aftoblondet case or the fact that Bildt is afraid to go to Israel?
+
Tony Ryals
post 7.Sep.2009, 02:57 AM
Post #25

Israel PM Ehud Olmert's Money Launderers,Swissair 111 Crash,9/11 ...
Tony Ryals
16 May 2008 ... Israel PM Ehud Olmert,Menachem Atzmon,ICTS International,Morris ... Netanyahu first met Mervyn Adelson at that time, and brought him into ...
www.phillyimc.org/en/node/68116
A New Evil Leader for THE Evil Country « INCOG MAN: Sick of all ...
Friedman is a close friend of the Netanyahu family; he grew up in Wyncote, ... Menachem Atzmon resigned as president of Friedman's IDF following his 1996 ...
incogman.wordpress.com/.../a-new-evil-leader-for-the-evil-country/
Another Likud Leader setup in Israel.
Just like Netanyahu and Stephen Friedman founder of Likud
Both from the Philadelphia Pennsylvania Area.
http://incogman.wordpress.com/2008/09/21/a...e-evil-country/
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2003/3003..._usgangsta.html
Stephen L. Friedman and Menachem Atzmon: partners in Likud money-laundering, with implications in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
A Philadelphia lawyer, Friedman was the general counsel in the United States for the Likud party of Israel from 1984 (or, officially, 1988) to 1999. Friedman is a close friend of the Netanyahu family; he grew up in Wyncote, Pennsylvania, around the corner from Benjamin and his father Benzion Netanyahu, the senior aide to avowed fascist Vladimir Jabotinsky.
Israeli plutocrat Menachem Atzmon was co-treasurer of the Likud, along with Jerusalem Mayor Ehud Olmert, during and after the 1988 Israeli elections. In August 1988, Atzmon worked with Olmert and two other men to collect illegal contributions for the Likud from corporations, against Israel's party funding law, by providing fictitious advertising services to the contributors. Atzmon was later convicted in that campaign finance fraud, while Olmert was acquitted.
Up until his 1996 conviction, Atzmon was president of the Israel Development Fund (IDF), a U.S. tax-exempt foundation funneling money illegally to the Likud. IDF is one entity in a cluster of such false-front Likud money spigots, all run by Philadelphia attorney Steven L. Friedman, a partner in the Dilworth, Paxson firm...
Menachem Atzmon resigned as president of Friedman's IDF following his 1996 conviction for Israeli election campaign finance fraud. But his later U.S. activities would prove to be much more disturbing.
Atzmon and his business partner Ezra Harel are the majority owners (57%) of ICTS—International Consultants on Targeted Security, run by "former [Israeli] military commanding officers and veterans of government intelligence and security agencies" according its Web site. In 1999, Atzmon's Netherlands-based firm took over management of security at Logan Airport in Boston, Massachusetts, through ICTS' subsidiary Huntleigh USA.
+
larryc
post 7.Sep.2009, 04:27 AM
Post #26

Gee, I guess there is crime from America too . Who knew?
+
iliav
post 7.Sep.2009, 04:31 AM
Post #27

Larryc, can't you see that Tony Ryals has psychiatric problems?
+
larryc
post 7.Sep.2009, 04:40 AM
Post #28

Iliav , Of course I can see that, but there are people who read him, who do not have psychiatric issues and believe him.
+
sebseb
post 7.Sep.2009, 06:15 AM
Post #29

That is very good news! When Sweden visits Israel, they can do so and call an hour ahead. And Israel is not part of the EU, so who cares. In Europe we have more important things to do.
Israel is a theocracy disguised.
+
magirus
post 7.Sep.2009, 07:05 AM
Post #30

I'm surprised nobody has already claimed the presence of Death Panels in Israel.
The madness and clamor that surrounds any debate that involves Israel, and only Israel, is still a mistery to me.
Knowing this, it would be certainly better that (serious) journalists bring some acceptable evidence when they launch such huge accusations. Otherwise, for what matters, I can claim that the fire in the T-bana on Sunday was actually a terrorist attack from some muslim cell in Sweden. Why not start an inquiry on this?
+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,458 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles