The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >   Reply to this topic

Mystery multiple assassination.

Police seek motive for murders>

Jamtjim
post 12.Oct.2012, 09:58 AM
Post #136

Just the expected drivel from our leading, cowardly fraudster, jamtjim and his socks!

Ah yeah, and add to my explanation as to my concerns about Fraudie and his mental state, his creepy paraphilic obsession with items of my footwear.

Wouldn't want items going missing from my washing line now would I... perhaps that is the real reason why he had to leave his "rowhouse" in Lidingö! Just a thought!
Go to the top of the page
+
*Guest*
post 12.Oct.2012, 10:06 AM
Post #137

I haven't gone anywhere yet; just sold the rowhouse, and am looking to rent an apartment here.

And the place is called Lidingö, not Lindigö.

You are the one really potty now.
+
The Nine
post 12.Oct.2012, 10:35 AM
Post #138

|Trowbridge,

You really do ask for it.

MR I Hunter
42 Russell Square
Brighton
UK
BN1 2EF

I decided to post that on the forum, as opposed to sending a PM, so that it has witness and that you can't claim otherwise. The fact that you now have my name and address is now public record. Unlike you Trow, I think ahead.

The Nine, comes from a book called The Only Planet of Choice.

Knock yourself out Trow.
+
*Guest*
post 12.Oct.2012, 11:44 AM
Post #139

Didn't knock myself out. Just took about five minutes to determine this:

Central Guest House
42, Russell Square
Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 2EF
Telephone: 01273 325687

Should I give it a call, collect, to see if you are living there?

Also checked for I Hunter in Sussex,and got this reply:

"This person could not be found."

Anymore wallies? biggrin.gif
+
The Nine
post 12.Oct.2012, 12:29 PM
Post #140

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 12.Oct.2012, 11:44 AM) *
Didn't knock myself out. Just took about five minutes to determine this:Central Guest House42, Russell SquareBrighton, East Sussex, BN1 2EFTelephone: 01273 325687Should I ... (show full quote)

Yes, that is the number, and it was a small hotel for many years. It still appears on Google as such. Its a regency town house built in 1811 but is now 5 apartments.

"This person could not be found."

So you are suggesting I have given you a fake address? Trow, stop avoiding the issue. ! C'mon!!! Do what you say. I can't wait to see you waste your money and get egg on top of the egg on your face. The phone is next to me. Just call. I dare you.
+
*Guest*
post 12.Oct.2012, 01:37 PM
Post #141

I just called, and no one answered.

Why don't you pick up?

Pulling a Lars Borgnäs on me?

Will call again soon.
+
*Guest*
post 12.Oct.2012, 04:28 PM
Post #142

Here is the reservation form if you want to join celebrity, Ian Hunter, in Brighton later this month. for a stay in Brighton's Central Guest House:

http://www.ukaccommodationindex.com/sys/enquiry.php?bb_id=60

If you would rather place a reservation for accommodation, starting at £22 a night, by phone you should call this number for a room: 01273 325687, but don't be surprised if it doesn't answer.

Most reservations are done by e-mail.

If you want to join our The Nine apparently aka Ian Hunter, you will just have to stick here. biggrin.gif
+
intrepidfox
post 12.Oct.2012, 04:44 PM
Post #143

It looks quite nice on google maps. A green door with no vacancies and you can get an english breakfast. But the map is probably a few years old now so it might not be a guest house anymore
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Oct.2012, 07:59 PM
Post #144

Guest house?

With due respect to all and in consideration of the contents in this thread, shouldn't it be called "safe house"...I mean a place where cloak and dagger chaps can "come in" as it were and be declassified?
+
*Guest*
post 12.Oct.2012, 08:27 PM
Post #145

Could be, but it could also just be a fabrícation by The Nine to show that he is on the up and up when the address turns out to not a residence where he lives but a commercial operation where anyone can check in and out with whatever name they may choose.

Certainly looks like he is just another wally when he then goes on to Craig Murray's site as one Ian Hunter, announcing I am a troll who has been banned by all kinds of sites for being so after he ignorantly promoted my claims there by linking my comments on codshit.com.

Actually, I have only been banned at my instigation by Slugger O'Toole and the Deep Politics Forum when they would not allow me to express my opinions freely because of false claims that they might be sued because of them.

Cannot believe the lengths that The Nine, jamtjim et al. are going to in the hope of discrediting me.

They must be being paid for their rubbish by spooks.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Oct.2012, 09:01 PM
Post #146

Is that the same "Slugger O'Toole, late of "the Irish Rover"? rolleyes.gif
+
Model T Ford
post 15.Jan.2014, 01:41 PM
Post #147

Now French and British police have given up trying to fit up Saad's brother Zaid as the murderer since it was apparently that Mossad trainee from the States, William Hershkovitz, who actually did it, and went beserk when confronted by his civilian chef boss about what he had done around Annecy.

It's much like the Palme assassination where the British police have the Swedes looking for anyone but the killer who actually did it. rolleyes.gif
+
Model T Ford
post 20.Feb.2014, 02:33 PM
Post #148

Now the French investigator is trying to fit up a retired French policeman for the al-Hilli killings, claiming solely that he looks like the identifit of a suspicious man on a motorcycle, seen by witnesses near the Lake Annecy murder scene.

William Hershkovitz,aka Hershkowitz a recruit apparently for the Mossad who killed his work monitor back in Eilat for some still unexplained reason after the four murders, also looks like the drawing, provided he is allowed to grow a beard, and one uses a photograph of Hershkovitz at the time, not the one of him as an adolescent in high school.
+
Model T Ford
post 4.Jun.2014, 12:25 PM
Post #149

Now the French have apparently closed their investigation of the massacre, implying that a former French Foreign Legion parachutist seems to have committed it, and apparently committing belated suicide over having done it.

He was interviewed in April 2913 for ten hours, and wrote a long note, it seems, stating the he was most disturbed by the interview. He lived in nearby Ugine, and was an acquaintance of Sylvain Mollier, one of the victims.

The investigation did not supply his name, release his statement, and did not explain why it took him so long to kill himself over a matter which had long been forgotten about.

Looks like a covert operation to use a convenient suspect to end the inquiry into a still most unexplained plot to kill the al-Hillis.
+
Model T Ford
post 9.Jul.2014, 01:58 PM
Post #150

Now we finally learn that Iqbal al-Hilli's first husband, James Thompson, died on the same day that she was brutally gunned down around France's Lake Annecy of suspicious circumstances, making it all look like the work of some unknown jilted lover.

Don't forget that biker Sylvain Mollier was also killed too, along with Iqbal's mother.

Still looks like a most complicated plot to make it look like Iran was breaking its sanctions in the hope of helping its nuclear weapons program - what only a top intelligence service, like Meir Dagan's Mossad, could concoct.

Still no apparent investigation of William Hershkovitz being the leading killer.
+

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: