The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Cheap web hosting companies in Sweden

Personal recommendations

Image-Of-Love
post 11.May.2009, 04:37 PM
Post #1

Hi Guys

If you could help me find a Cheap web hosting company in Sweden which could provide also Cpanel would be great.

I have tried to search with Google But I could not find so I am asking here if anybody know or can recommend me a Swedish web hosting company.

Thanking you in advance.

/Mehraban
Go to the top of the page
+
Renfeh Hguh
post 11.May.2009, 08:36 PM
Post #2

Why limit yourself to Swedish hosts?
+
Blazek
post 12.May.2009, 01:43 AM
Post #3

Not Swedish, but GoDaddy.com has virtual dedicated and dedicated servers with a lot of customizable hardware and software (including CPanel, Plesk and Simple Control Panel).

V-Ded's start at 30 USD a month, but there is no root access or remote connect
Dedicated gives you complete remote control of the server and start at 80 USD a month.

Their shared hosting doesn't allow CPanel, but does allow total DNS control, if that is all you are looking for.
+
Kind Man
post 14.May.2009, 07:09 AM
Post #4

Godaddy is slow because they have so many clients. and also expensive when it comes to hosting..
+
jacks
post 14.May.2009, 09:11 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Renfeh Hguh @ 11.May.2009, 08:36 PM) *

Probably more easy-going..
+
Image-Of-Love
post 14.May.2009, 10:35 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (Renfeh Hguh @ 11.May.2009, 08:36 PM) *

Sweden has fast internet connection after Japan in the world. in USA one company host like thousand of sites this would make every process slow and ppl these days go for webhosting to japan or other countries where they can get better support and better speed for their sites. so I thought i would go for Sweden.but Sweden is very expensive when it comes to webhosting. I checked a few sites they charge almost 4times more than the US companies.
+
Aswin
post 9.Jan.2014, 01:03 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Image-Of-Love @ 11.May.2009, 04:37 PM) *
Hi GuysIf you could help me find a Cheap web hosting company in Sweden which could provide also Cpanel would be great.I have tried to search with Google But I could not find s ... (show full quote)

I have no idea about Swedish web hosting company.Nowadays there are so many providers available for web hosting in online.If you need cheap web hosting,I would suggest you to get it from http://www.9cubehosting.com/ which provides Cpanel.It is Linux based web hosting.They provide good service with reliability.
+
badkarma
post 9.Jan.2014, 02:02 PM
Post #8

i use one.com
+
Gordy
post 9.Jan.2014, 02:51 PM
Post #9

I have a Windows VPS with FSData which costs 199kr per month. Which I think is about the best price you will find for that service. I know nothing about Cpanel, but have a look at there website for more info.

I had a bumpy time with them some time ago and almost ended up moving to a UK server but they installed a lot of new equipment about 12 months ago and the service has been excellent since with almost no outages in the last 9 months.

When I was looking around for alternative hosting companies I did find an Austrian company selling space on Swedish servers very cheap but as it was Linux only I didn't bookmark them but if you look around you might find them again.
+
local_in_overseas
post 8.Jul.2014, 03:39 PM
Post #10

one.com
+
*designit*
post 8.Jul.2014, 06:46 PM
Post #11

Hello,

I can offer you a cheap one and I can as well build your website for you for a cheaper rate. my email joannaewa@yahoo.com
+
ChocOwl
post 8.Jul.2014, 06:49 PM
Post #12

I also suggest one.com
+
intrepidfox
post 8.Jul.2014, 07:13 PM
Post #13

I also use one.com. Never had a problem, good support and i love their stats etc
+
friendonlyyours
post 9.Jul.2014, 09:42 AM
Post #14

Swedish

http://www.crystone.se/abonnemang/crystone-pro
http://www.fsdata.se

Overall

ipage.com

PM me if you want really cheaper one with Cpanel.
+
yet another brit
post 29.Dec.2017, 07:59 PM
Post #15

Also use one.com - I recall it comes in at 350 SEK a year
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: