The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

Swedish election fallout

The nightmare scenario

Uncle Fred
post 14.Nov.2018, 08:01 PM
Post #31

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 14.Nov.2018, 06:31 PM) *
However I can as a "deplorable" I found a way to get back...I voted for Trump!!! laugh.gif

You voted for Trump laugh.gif even funnier. Whose wife is an illegal immigrant laugh.gif

PS Have you just got out of bed.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 14.Nov.2018, 10:05 PM
Post #32

Up for a while...

I see you are back, can't stay away and cannot start a competing site either...

TheLocal is the only game in town...Once you go Local you never go back, or to any other place for that matter... rolleyes.gif

Trump may have to build a wall around Europe to keep those illegals out too...funny thing is, he could do it!!! laugh.gif
+
SmokerT69
post 15.Nov.2018, 07:18 PM
Post #33

New election is only going to make SD stronger. Current polls have them at 20 plus percent. Meanwhile Liberals and MP both drop below the 4% threshold. People are gonna get fed up the longer this goes on, and they will punish the mainstream parties.
+
intrepidfox
post 18.Nov.2018, 03:40 PM
Post #34

SD have stated that they are willing to go into opposition and let S take over.

BUT

I reckon that Annie Lööf will try to get the Alliance and MP together. All that it takes is V to lay down their vote. God help us
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Nov.2018, 09:47 PM
Post #35

Politicians everywhere are so out of touch with the electorate that we are reduced to invoking the help of "our creator" for relief...

Professional politicians should be excluded from further elections and let the "common man/woman" have a chance at leadership...A la Trump...

And for ONE TERM only!!!
+
Billy_UK
post 18.Nov.2018, 10:57 PM
Post #36

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 18.Nov.2018, 03:40 PM) *
SD have stated that they are willing to go into opposition and let S take over.BUTI reckon that Annie Lööf will try to get the Alliance and MP together. All that it takes is ... (show full quote)

Hell will freeze over before V let the Alliance govern and M and KD have already said they won't sit in a government with MP. The most likely outcome at the minute is probably M + KD in government. Lööf and Björklund have said they'll be putting forward their own budgets for their respective parties and if they're voted down they'll then abstain in the voting. That means Moderaternas budget will get the most votes (M+KD+SD votes are more than S+MP+V) and S will be forced to govern with that budget (at least until a new government is in place). In that scenario i see M + KD eventually being the government. All the parties other than SD seem to want to avoid another election and i reckon S will probably go in opposition rather than govern with an M + KD budget.
+
oddsock
post 22.Nov.2018, 03:12 PM
Post #37

Would be clever for S to go into opposition, and then blame the new government for the coming housing crash that all parties helped create.
+
Gjeebes
post 23.Nov.2018, 08:31 AM
Post #38

The Meatballs need more FI.

FI is the answer.

Gudrun and her "man-tax", is the answer.
+
intrepidfox
post 16.Jan.2019, 03:06 PM
Post #39

The nightmare senario has happened. What a mess.
+
Billy_UK
post 16.Jan.2019, 04:09 PM
Post #40

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 16.Jan.2019, 03:06 PM) *
The nightmare senario has happened. What a mess.

Awful. I can’t wait for them to reintroduce familjeåterförening. What Sweden needs right now is a few hundred thousand more refugees on welfare!
+
intrepidfox
post 16.Jan.2019, 05:42 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (Billy_UK @ 16.Jan.2019, 04:09 PM) *
Awful. I can’t wait for them to reintroduce familjeåterförening. What Sweden needs right now is a few hundred thousand more refugees on welfare!

Exactly my thoughts, especially with Annie wanting bigamy to be legal

What makes me laugh is that V let them get away with this. Nothing has altered and there is no way they can get a vote of no confidence concerning working rights or marker rent, they do not have anough MP´s.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Jan.2019, 05:48 PM
Post #42

Sweden, USA, Britain, France, etc...Is government working anywhere???
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 16.Jan.2019, 09:19 PM
Post #43

And not a single question has been raised in regards to why Sweden needs lower wages to create more "simple jobs" while there is an open door for work migration for busboys, cleaners and store clerks.
+
Billy_UK
post 16.Jan.2019, 10:51 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (nativeswedishengineer @ 16.Jan.2019, 09:19 PM) *
And not a single question has been raised in regards to why Sweden needs lower wages to create more "simple jobs" while there is an open door for work migration for ... (show full quote)

That’s not even for simple jobs though. It’s a blanket 25% reduction on wages for those who are long term unemployed or those entering the job market for the first time (specifically aimed at the immigrants). Imagine getting your first job only to be paid 25% less than your colleague Sven who’s doing the same thing. I bet the immigrants will all be rushing to send in their applications when they realise they’ll be taking home less than what they’d probably be getting to sit on their arse all day. Great way to incentivise working!
+
Uncle Fred
post 16.Jan.2019, 11:21 PM
Post #45

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 16.Jan.2019, 05:48 PM) *
Sweden, USA, Britain, France, etc...Is government working anywhere???

Proves the jihad plan is working.
+

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
15 User(s) are reading this topic (15 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: