The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
14 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 >   Reply to this topic

Job discrimination based on heritage?

Hard time getting callbacks

Twiceshy
post 8.Aug.2017, 08:17 PM
Post #166

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 8.Aug.2017, 09:15 PM) *
Muh non sequitur

What do you want me to answer to that random statement?

Are you a jesus-freak?
Go to the top of the page
+
Svedallas
post 8.Aug.2017, 08:19 PM
Post #167

QUOTE (Twiceshy @ 8.Aug.2017, 09:17 PM) *
What do you want me to answer to that random statement?. Are you a jesus-freak?

I'll take that as a yes, you are.
+
Twiceshy
post 8.Aug.2017, 08:21 PM
Post #168

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 8.Aug.2017, 09:19 PM) *
I'll take that as a yes, you are.

I do not do superstitions.

I take it by your avoidance of an answer that you are indeed a typical nutty jesus-enabler. Remember Peter the Apostle... And remember not to mix your fabrics, you certifiably insane person. Go be weird somewhere else.
+
Svedallas
post 8.Aug.2017, 08:25 PM
Post #169

QUOTE (Twiceshy @ 8.Aug.2017, 09:21 PM) *
I do not do superstitions.I take it by your avoidance of an answer that you are indeed a typical nutty jesus-enabler. Remember Peter the Apostle... And remember not to mix you ... (show full quote)

"I do not do superstitions"

I won't even bother, you lack basic grammar.
+
Twiceshy
post 8.Aug.2017, 08:27 PM
Post #170

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 8.Aug.2017, 09:25 PM) *
I mistake anglicisms for grammatical errors

Ah. The wonders of a classical American education. Go pledge allegiance somewhere, fatty. You really do not travel at all, right?

So tell me about your relation to jesus.
+
Twiceshy
post 8.Aug.2017, 08:38 PM
Post #171

The anticipation is strong. What is this genius gonna come up with from the basement of his plywood mansion? 10 minutes now... Earth to Bumfuck, Flyover State. Are you receiving? Did you get side-tracked by a tasty pastry?
+
rajarana
post 8.Aug.2017, 08:58 PM
Post #172

QUOTE (Twiceshy @ 8.Aug.2017, 05:37 PM) *
Thanks Rajarana. Appreciate the zoological profile of my counter-parts. The jungle contains all kinds of species, but sometimes it is hard to understand the purpose of some of ... (show full quote)

Yes, indeed, you guessed right smile.gif

Reading your posts, I really wish I had paid more attention in English class at school. I have had similar discussions with people (both offline and online) and I think language plays a big role in getting your point across, cold hard facts do nothing to those determined not to see reason.

Lol, I'm still in awe with how your handling 3 of these nutjobs all by yourself ... bravo! biggrin.gif
+
Twiceshy
post 8.Aug.2017, 09:12 PM
Post #173

Well, considering your heritage, you are probably about 10x better at the English language than the average Ameri-pleb. At least as long as you do not use the words 'crore', 'cum'(in the latin sense) and 'lakh', with an international audience wink.gif

I am just having a bit of fun. There is something about the recent "victory" of King Orange that has emboldened the most stupid American to act like a fool on international platforms. They can never argue facts though. Amerifat doctrine states that they must switch over to ad hominem when they are out of their depth. I am OK with that though. If you have an average American edumacachun you can't argue any which way. What a fkd up tribe they are... The fkn Taliban of the western world. Young souls filled to the gills with jesus delusions, hydrogenated fats, and pleb culture.
+
rajarana
post 8.Aug.2017, 09:42 PM
Post #174

QUOTE (Twiceshy @ 8.Aug.2017, 10:12 PM) *
Well, considering your heritage, you are probably about 10x better at the English language than the average Ameri-pleb. At least as long as you do not use the words 'cror ... (show full quote)

lol your absolutely spot on about the American thing. I think both BSmith and Gamla are Americans and they are the ones that cause the most trouble on this forum.

Svedellas on the other hand seems to be an Arab Christian (judging by his hate of Muslims) immigrant that tries really hard to fit in here. I actually feel sorry for the guy.

Oh, and watch out for the one called 'Gjeebes', he's quite the character as well ... although at least his ranting is more honest, he doesn't disguise his posts as anything other than the simple bitterness that they usually are biggrin.gif
+
Twiceshy
post 8.Aug.2017, 09:55 PM
Post #175

Yeah. Just a bunch of board-wrecks "med andra ord".
Every single semi-abandoned board has them. A bunch of old farts, stuck in an eternal circle-jerk, waiting for death. Protected by poor moderation they get to spew their crap. Not brave, skilled or intellectual enough to post their musings on more vibrant boards. Their grievances are of no concern to me as I mow them down like a Panzer over a Polack in 41.
+
Svedallas
post 8.Aug.2017, 10:06 PM
Post #176

QUOTE (rajarana @ 8.Aug.2017, 10:42 PM) *
lol your absolutely spot on about the American thing. I think both BSmith and Gamla are Americans and they are the ones that cause the most trouble on this forum.Svedellas on ... (show full quote)

Arab Christian?! How amusing... laugh.gif laugh.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 8.Aug.2017, 10:09 PM
Post #177

When are you guys gonna get a room???

Oh the bliss of having a person to praise your words here...

I just can't wait to actually see you try to touch each other, and I don't mean with words of praise...

Try '39 instead of '41...
+
Twiceshy
post 8.Aug.2017, 10:13 PM
Post #178

Goat. C'mon. Don't pour bitterness over a young love. I am sure you remember how it felt, despite the fact that it was never reciprocated.

No need to find a room since I am already in your house.

So what about you fatty? Do you have religion? What's your BMI? Do you support the troops? Where were you when your daddy left? Do you hurr di durr di durr durr du durr?
+
Twiceshy
post 8.Aug.2017, 10:16 PM
Post #179

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 8.Aug.2017, 11:06 PM) *
Arab Christian?! How amusing... laugh.gif laugh.gif

So tell me what your mix is, you mutt, so I'll know where to piss.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 8.Aug.2017, 10:18 PM
Post #180

You are a cute little thing when you are tweaked, I love the attempts at meaningful rejoinder...

You are too funny laugh.gif
+

14 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 >
Reply to this topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: