The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Savage Vs Gjeebes

Who will win the posting battle?

mjennin2
post 5.Jun.2017, 02:16 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 4.Jun.2017, 07:30 PM) *
So, if I understand the content of this post correctly, we have 3 little self-entitled piggies who think they have some form of authority over a public forum, who seemingly ha ... (show full quote)

You could publish a 10-volume encyclopedia on all my errs and it would still achieve nothing but disparage your own character.

People have had to separate the chaff from the wheat since time immemorial. You are naught but a weed, plain and simple.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Jun.2017, 02:38 PM
Post #17

Ok: I'll help if I can...

The past relived!!!

This is my rebuttal to the flameout I received for my first post, as you may guess I somewhat upset the apple cart... laugh.gif

This place was a clique guarded by rabid posters, new posters were brutally crucified...tough times...but fun!!! rolleyes.gif

Swede bashing was the favorite subject and God help those that defended them...But I did!!! angry.gif

"I do not understand the replies to my first effort to post on this forum!
There is a strong underlying sense of paranoia here; I say that because I never mentioned anything about my support or non-support for multiculturalism, ethnic diversity or being against immigration, yet the replies assumed that I was personally against those practices. Please take the time to read my post again.
I thank ?David S? for the word specious. I had to look it up! It?s a nice word, and it describes all the posts that were based on the incorrect assumption that, indeed I was, against multiculturalism, ethnic diversity and immigration!
Someone once said, ?turn about is fair play? I don?t know who! But the idea will do for the moment, because I think I want to respond in kind to your assumptions with some of my own!

Africa, Robert Mugabe: He was too easy on the Europeans who lived there for generations and who legally purchased their farms. He should have wiped them all out as revenge for past Colonial practices. Europeans don?t deserve the benefits of acceptance accorded by the practice of multiculturalism and ethnic diversity. Oh! By the way, did you know that Mugabe is trying to bring them back! I am assuming that the Europeans are better farmers than Mugabe?s minions are.

India, China: Those Colonials did it again! Oppression at it?s finest. I am assuming that the introduction of the Indian civil service system by the European oppressors did nothing to bring about stable local government and unification of the country. The new India is now a modern society because of it, and enjoys a thriving economy. I am assuming that the Indian caste system was introduced by those dastardly Europeans. An Indian could not treat a fellow Indian in a way contrary to the practices of multiculturalism, and ethnic diversity. Only an assumption of course.
China adopted a form of European government called Communism. The Europeans did it again!
Imagine a form of government that has oppressed millions in Europe and was finally accepted and used to create a dynamo of energy that will make China the dominate country in the world this century. I am assuming that some of those people paid, unwillingly of course, a very high price for their new role in world power and politics. But you and I know a Chinese person could not treat a fellow countryman in a way contrary to the practices of multiculturalism, and ethnic diversity. Or, is that an assumption on my part?

Any thoughts:
I wanted to hear experiences of any one who went to India, or China in an effort to get a (their) job that was exported to those countries. What were your experiences as an Immigrant there? I am assuming that you or somebody you know has lost a job to those formally oppressed countries. I assume that they gladly give meaningful employment to immigrants. Because as you know they willing accept immigrants because of their dedication to multiculturalism, and ethnic diversity. Or, is that an assumption on my part?

Islamic countries:
If Islamic people afforded a small country that was surrounded by them and was a new comer to their part of the world, the decency and respect that goes hand in hand with the true meaning of multiculturalism, and ethnic diversity. The world and its safety from Ragnorok, Armegeddon, etc., would not be experienced in our time. Again, my assumption.
The country is Israel.

A personal attack that was unfounded, please note the following quote:
?Why do people keep coming on this, a forum for immigrants, to whine about immigration? What sympathy do you expect from us??

Reply:
I do not whine!
I do not need anyone to sympathize with my thoughts or beliefs!
I never mentioned Immigration!
When I signed up with ?The Local? there was nothing said about ?a forum for immigrants only?. Your idea of keeping out anyone that is not an immigrant or restricting what a person can say is Hitlerian in it?s concept!
I will post here at will!
I will say what I want!

Gott Nytt År
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Jun.2017, 03:43 PM
Post #18

One more:

After seeing what they were about, I then began to tweak noses and pull tails... laugh.gif

"The Women’s Liberation Movement.
The most dangerous social idea in the history of the Western World.
It is the cause of the low birth rate in the developed world, which forces upon us those other dreaded social ideas.
Open immigration policies.
Ethnic diversity.
Multiculturalism.
These social horrors when combined, most certainly will lead to the end of Western European Civilization as we know it.
I imagine native Swedes huddled in ice caves near Kiruna, hoping that passing Sammi will allow them to take a sick or old Reindeer to ease their hunger.
Oh! Yes, we all know that the yellow cross on “our” flag will have to be removed, because it is now recognized as a Christian symbol and is therefore an insult to our new friends. We must apply the rule of Multiculturism as related to our Ethnically Diverse Immigrants in a kind and fair manner. It is our duty to make them comfortable in their new country."
+
intrepidfox
post 5.Jun.2017, 08:32 PM
Post #19

Anybody that liked Streja is an idiot. The so called Malmö teacher with her hen pecked English husband was a nasty manipulative cunt
+
yet another brit
post 5.Jun.2017, 08:43 PM
Post #20

NEWS FLASH : Something happened in Sweden that is pretty similar to what happens everywhere!

Isn't this just typical of Meatballia!!

Why do you guys (I assume from your general arseholeing qualities that a Y chromosome is in there somewhere) stay?
+
Bsmith
post 5.Jun.2017, 09:53 PM
Post #21

I stay to learn new words. smile.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Jun.2017, 11:03 PM
Post #22

I stay for the comedy...
+
mjennin2
post 7.Jun.2017, 02:23 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 5.Jun.2017, 08:32 PM) *
Anybody that liked Streja is an idiot. The so called Malmö teacher with her hen pecked English husband was a nasty manipulative cunt

laugh.gif

This is the first time this place has felt like the old TL in like 3 years.

Praise cheezus!
+
Gjeebes
post 7.Jun.2017, 03:14 PM
Post #24

"Something happened in Sweden that is pretty similar to what happens everywhere!"

Sure, but that's like saying gun crime in the USA is "pretty similar" to gun crime elsewhere, when those who live there know it is in a class of its own.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 7.Jun.2017, 03:31 PM
Post #25

"This is the first time this place has felt like the old TL in like 3 years.

Praise cheezus!"

See!!!

Wasn't that easy??? laugh.gif
+
Bsmith
post 7.Jun.2017, 08:10 PM
Post #26

Praise cheez wiz?

Attached Image

+
Svedallas
post 7.Jul.2017, 07:58 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (mjennin2 @ 7.Jun.2017, 03:23 PM) *
laugh.gif . This is the first time this place has felt like the old TL in like 3 years.. Praise cheezus!

laugh.gif
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: